RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:20 am

"I prefer the term 'immovable object', but yeah, I guess you could call it that." Argent said, his head reeling back slightly as he chuckled."I can't use it for everything though. Once that wall comes up, I'm stuck. Literally. Can't move an inch 'til it goes away. I'll have to leave my sides and back to you guys if that happens."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:07 am

"Ah, I see. I suppose something that powerful has to have some drawbacks, right?" He said, leaning back and closing his eyes.
"Well if it comes down to it, I've got your back man." He said, looking at Argent, smiling and giving a thumbs up. Leaning back, he folded his arms behind his head.
"Are you going to go to sleep? I probably won't, sleep is overrated." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:58 am

"It's still only afternoon but I think I'd need the rest, yeah." Argent said, looking outside once more. "It's still my shift though." He said, looking at the clock on his scroll. "You sure about that?"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:29 am

"Yeah, you look like you need it anyway." Puniceus said, sitting back up and tossing a stick onto the fire, watching it spark up and crackle. Giving a very slight chuckle as he looked at Argent.
"I've got this man, don't worry about it. Trust me, the worst that'll happen, is my eyes will be a little red by morning."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:12 am

"Well, it's your call. You can take my spot then." Argent said, moving back to the empty space on the platform. Lying down, he folds his arms behind his head. "If something happens, you know the drill. Tell us if anything happens. We should head out once the weather clears up."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:34 am

"Yeah, I know what to do, hopefully you guys will be able to get a good sleep, night." Puniceus said, shuffling over to the "door". For a couple of seconds he looked out and then turned around to face the fire and continued to poke at the fire. 'Immovable object, eh? I wonder what the other's powers are...and how well they'll be able to benefit me...?" Puniceus gave of a very faint, sinister laugh. Trying to keep quite so as not to wake his teammates up. 'I wonder what's in store for our little pack of chums.' He thought. looking back outside.
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:32 am

Thana's head ache.
Her eyes sore. It seems it because she sleep too much or just need more sleep. Anyhow, she wakes up. She wake up, staring at Puniceus who is sitting near the door. Thana look that Argent has fallen asleep, or at least that how it looks like.

"So it's your turn now to guard, huh?" She asked. She stand up and straightened her back, doing several stretching move as her whole body feels numb and stiff before sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:58 am

"Ummm, I suppose. It's going to be my turn for the rest of the night as well." Puniceus said, not lifting his eyes from the fire but giving Thana a faint smile. "Are you alright? I didn't wake you did I?" He said, resting the stick down beside him and looking at Thana, Watching her stretch and then sit back down. Puniceus reached inside his pocket and pulled out another chocolate bar, "You want one, unlike Argent?" He chuckled, slightly.
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:05 am

Thana shook her head, declining Puniceius's offer.
"Nah, no need..." She smiled. Even thought she haven't eat or drink for several hours already, strangely she still feels full. "You don't wanna sleep? Tomorrow is a long day, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:09 am

"You sure? huh, doesn't anyone here like chocolate? Jeez." Puniceus sighed, putting the chocolate bar back into his pocket. "No, I don't feel like sleeping, not tired, hardly ever are." He said, slumping back against the wall. He closed his eyes and laughed a little bit. "I don't really like talking about it, so I guess you're going to sleep now or would you like to stay awake for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:30 pm

"I had enough sleep, so i guess i'm going to stick around a little bit if you don't mind." Thana replied. "You better sleep, Puniceus. A quick one is alright"

Thana unconsciously said something nice like that.
She herself just realized about it and wanted to take it back if she wanted to.
She feels so awkward, as she never really cares about someone else other than her self these past years.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:39 pm

"I had enough sleep, so i guess i'm going to stick around a little bit if you don't mind."
"Okay, that's cool, at least I get a little company for a while." Puniceus replied, searching around for his fire-poking stick. Having found it, he looked back up at Thana and listened.

"You better sleep, Puniceus. A quick one is alright"
"Thanks, but no thanks." Puniceus replied, "Like I said i'm not tired, besides, I did get a little sleep."
'Hmm, Thana's actually pretty kind. Interesting.' He thought, giving Thana a smile before returning his attention to the fire.
"Puniceus is a bit hard to say, don't you  think? you can call me Puny if you want."
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:21 pm

"Puny? Sounds childish to me." Thana laughed. "What was your last name again? Stryker? How about 'Striker'?"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:24 am

"Childish? Well, I suppose...but I've sort of gotten used to being called that, everyone I know calls me that....because I'm short." He said, focusing now on the sparks flying upwards. "Striker? seems kinda pointless don't you think? I mean, they sound the exact same."
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:42 am

OOC: Sorry for the late post. Been busy these past few days.

Virgil stirs and is jerked awake by a sudden falling sensation, which turned out to be his head dragging him down to his right towards the floor.

He sits up, alert and well-rested, and sees his two team mates talking, and the other sleeping.

"How long was I out?", he says suddenly, "Sorta passed out hard there. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:02 am

"They sounded the same, but have a different meaning." Thana fixed her sitting position.
Right after she replied Puniceus, Virgil woke up. He looked at them and asked. "How long was I out?... Sorta passed out hard there. Sorry."

"A hour, or more. It's hard to tell the correct time, really."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:24 am

"Morning Virgil...I think it's morning...i'm probably wrong as hell though." Puniceus chuckled, looking over at Virgil.
"Anyway, what did you mean different meaning?" He said, focusing back on Thana.
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:34 am

"'Striker', because you are a type of person who prefer to strike fast? I don't know. Based on what i've seen today, you're that kind of fighter." Thana answered.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:31 am

"Oh, okay then, I suppose you could call me that...i'll just have to get used to responding to that then." Puniceus said, once again trying to find the wonderful fire poking stick. Once finding it, he did the usual. "So, Thana, Virgil, what's your semblance? mine's aura wires." Puniceus said, using his wires to pick up five sticks to poke the fire.
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:36 am

"Aura wires? What is that?" Thana asked. It is the first time she heard something like that. "Mine is Battle Healing. As the name suggest, it heals."

Thana glad that that Puniceus started to talk about this topic, as it might come very handy in the future.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:37 am

"I'm using my aura wires now, it's not telekinesis, look closely and you'll see." Puniceus said waving five sticks around with his wires. 'So we have a medic on our team? Interesting...' Looking over at Virgil he continued: "So, what's your semblance buddy?"

Last edited by Spoodnick on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:11 am

"Like a puppet master." Thana commented. "And actually,i have never try to heal someone else with my semblance."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:51 pm

"Like a puppet master."

"Well, in a way, I suppose so. Except without the puppets part." Puniceus joked, throwing his pokey stick on to the fire as it had started to simmer down. Looking around for another stick to throw on the fire he came up empty. "Crap, we're out of fire-wood" Puniceus looked out the little hole in the wall they called a window. "and it doesn't look like this blizzard will leave anytime soon, so..." He thought, his words trailing off. "I'm going to have to go out there, or we'll freeze to death. The only problem is how I'm going to get out of here and re-seal it. Should we wake up Argent?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5