RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mgzmgzmgz

TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:03 am

BANG

Virgil is jolted awake and confused by the sudden gunshot, but is immediately calmed as he sees the fire and his teammates around it.

"Oh, you got the fire going. Good. I hope you wouldn't mind doing it quietly next time, okay?", he hears Puni say as he yawns.

"So, what now?"

"Well, we can't really do anything with that snow storm outside," Virgil says as he stretches the sleep off, "so we might as well think of a plan to get to that summit as soon as this weather lets up. So we know we're in the forest, and the summit's on the other side of the clearing we were in. Any suggestions as to how we get to there from here?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:17 am

"No other way than walking." Argent said as he sat down in his previous spot, pulling his hood back down. "It's fairly straight forward. The only problem'll be the weather and whatever that thing was." He said, scouring his memory for anything that could make that noise.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:22 am

"so we might as well think of a plan to get to that summit as soon as this weather lets up. So we know we're in the forest, and the summit's on the other side of the clearing we were in. Any suggestions as to how we get to there from here?"

"While i do have a few. What I meant by 'So, What now?' is can we play a game?" Puniceus said, shuffling over to lean against the nearby wall. "We've got to do something entertaining while this storm hits." He said, lulling his head to the side and biting the inside of his cheek. "So, any suggestions for that?"
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:20 am

"A game?" Thana started to think. "How about a riddle?"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:47 am

"How about a riddle?"

"Yeah, sounds good, whatcha got?" Puniceus smiled, gently poking the fire with one of the dry sticks.

(OOC: aww, small post.)
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:31 am

"I don't know about you, but I'm hitting the hay for now." Argent said, stretching out as best he could without overlapping with the others. "As simple as it looks, clearing a fireplace on a frozen floor is a lot tougher than it sounds." Resigning himself to a half-sitting, half-lying down position, Argent pulls the hood low,covering his eyes as he folded his arms on his chest. "Poke me when something happens." He said as the rise and fall of his chest slowly evened out.
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:14 am

"What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows... So what it is?" Thana asked.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 am

What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows... So what it is?

Puniceus looked down, thinking for a bit, when he started laughing to himself.
"Got anything harder?" he said, still chuckling. "It's a mountain, Plain and simple. The key to it, is that by 'roots' it doesn't necessarily mean tree roots. I have a riddle for you two, Virgil, Thana." He smiled devilishly. "What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and the beginning of every ending?" Puniceus said, rubbing his hands together.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:02 am

Not quite asleep yet, Argent speaks, a single word coming from his mouth, not bothering to take off his hood or even open his eyes. "E."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:27 am

After Argent's outburst Puniceus turned towards him and gave him a soft punch on the shoulder.
"That wasn't for you. That also wasn't very nice. it was correct though." Puniceus said, laughing. "While I do have a few others I don't want buzz-kill over there to spoil them again." He said, jerking his thumb in Argent's direction. "you got any, Virgil?"
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:32 am

Thana laughs. She was a bit of surprised, as she thought Argent have already fallen asleep. Thana unconsciously lift her hand to cover her mouth as she yawned. It's late night, she was sure of it, but she forced her self to wake up. She wanted to hear Virgil's riddle, that if he have any.

"Quick, Virgil," Thana yawned again. "I wanna sleep."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:46 am

"Hey, I just took the opportunity." Argent said, chuckling lowly, eyes still closed but a smug smile visible under the shadow of the hood. "But please, go ahead though. For now, I remain a humble audience."
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:24 am

Virgil was half asleep when he heard his name being tossed around.

"You got any, Virgil?"

Any what? ... Oh, riddles.

Rubbing some sleep out of his eyes, Virgil answers, then closes his eyes, not really sleeping but not exactly awake either.

"I got one. What question can never be answered, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:42 am

"I got one. What question can never be answered, "Yes?"

Puniceus started thinking, still poking about in the fire. he looked up and opened his mouth as if to say something, then closed it and kept thinking. After a while he slumped down and looked at the ceiling.
"I think it'd be best if we just all went to sleep now. Due to the fact that I don't get your riddle." He said rolling onto his side. "good night, I guess."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:58 am

"Hang on." Argent said, groggily getting up. "I took a nap already, I'll stand watch or something." He said, taking a seat, nearer to the 'door'. Rubbing on the ice, he manages to polish it to almost translucent, vague outlines of objects outside visible through the blurred window. "I'll wake one of you in an hour or so to take over."
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:46 am

"i don't get it either. Maybe we are just too tired to think." Thana lean her self to the cave wall, and put her hood on to cover over her sleeping face. She placed Vortex just next to her, so if anything happen she can quickly take it or use it to fight. "I'm going to sleep. Good luck, Argent. If anything happen, scream."

And Thana dozed off rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:41 am

Unable to sleep, Puniceus tossed and turned for what seemed like an eternity. He sat up and stared at the fire. He shuffled back to lean against the wall behind him, grabbing another stick to poke the fire. He started to look around at the walls of the cave, noticing a single drop of water, he watched it slowly slide down the wall of the cave. Turning to look at his teammates he whispered:
"Anyone else awake still?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:04 am

"Still on watch." Argent said, staring out through the ice at the cold outside. The had started to moisten the inside of their door, small droplets rolling down the side every once in a while. "Keep it down though." Argent said, stretching his arms above him before folding thing across his chest. "Don't wanna wake 'em."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:42 am

"Yeah, I know." Puniceus whispered, focusing back on the fire, making it crackle and spark, the sparks flying up and disappearing before hitting the ceiling. Puniceus gave off a faint chuckle. Puniceus reached into his pocket and grabbed out a bar of chocolate, using his wires he picked it out of his hands and tried to pass it to Argent.
"Want it? anyway, what do you think of our teammates?" he said, cocking his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:50 am

"Nah." Argent said, waving off the chocolate. "That stuff kills your throat if you don't have water." Sticking his metal clad into the fire, he stokes it a bit more before tossing a few more piece of firewood in. "What can I say? Princess is a good girl, just a little rough around the edges and maybe a little stiff. Virgil? I can't really think of anything."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:15 am

"Alright then, more for me." Puniceus said, unwrapping the chocolate and chucking it in his mouth.
"Hey, if I get thirsty i can just lick the walls," He laughed, "Yeah, Thana's alright, Virgil...Well, just like you I really don't know, he doesn't talk much, obviously." He said, swallowing the chocolate.
"So, what about your semblance? mine might seem like telekinesis, unless you have a really sharp eye. But really, there just wires i can make with my aura."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:20 am

"Interesting." He said nonchalantly as he noted the what Puniceus was saying. True enough, he could see the shimmering lines holding the chocolate if he looked hard enough. "What's mine though? Gimme a sec." Shifting in his seat to lean against the ice door, he picks up a stick and tosses it to him. "Throw that at me." He said with a smug smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:20 pm

"ummm, you sure?" He said, picking up the stick and throwing it up, trying not to hit the roof. "Not gonna hurt you is it?" Catching the stick, smiling. "Ah, well. You told me to." He said, winding up his throw as much as he could in the small space. After winding it up, he threw the stick as hard as he could towards Argent, aiming for the chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:22 am

Argent tenses, with a hollow clonk the stick bounces off thin air, just a few inches in front of him. Argent, on the other hand, remains stiff as the stick, eventually relaxing a second later. "That pretty much works with anything. I haven't seen anything that it couldn't stop. Probably could take an airship barreling at me if I tried." He said, grinning as he stoked the flames once more, embers rising into the air. "That answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 am

"That answer your question?"
"Ummm, yeah, just about." Puniceus said, quietly laughing. 'That's pretty damn handy.' he thought. "What so you're like a wall? Neat. The holy shield that protects team whats-its-face." he said, waving the stick at Argent.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:20 am

"I prefer the term 'immovable object', but yeah, I guess you could call it that." Argent said, his head reeling back slightly as he chuckled."I can't use it for everything though. Once that wall comes up, I'm stuck. Literally. Can't move an inch 'til it goes away. I'll have to leave my sides and back to you guys if that happens."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:07 am

"Ah, I see. I suppose something that powerful has to have some drawbacks, right?" He said, leaning back and closing his eyes.
"Well if it comes down to it, I've got your back man." He said, looking at Argent, smiling and giving a thumbs up. Leaning back, he folded his arms behind his head.
"Are you going to go to sleep? I probably won't, sleep is overrated." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next