RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Empty
PostSubject: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:42 pm

High above the snowy forest and frozen lakes, a desolate stretch of stone has become Team 6's landing zone. The intense, ferocious winds that ravage this area keep snow from compiling, and a dreadful screech can often be heard as it whistles through numerous wind-carved paths and ditches in the rock. These same ditches obscure much from view. Anything could be taking shelter in them from the wind...

The wind buffeting the falling students is enough to keep them from harm, save Hirsch Lightfoot, whose leg is cut by a sharp piece of stone on landing. Fortunate appears to have frowned upon him, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 am

Hirsch flies through the wind and snow, his goggles on firmly on his head. He narrowed his eyes as he came into landing. The big brown eyes widened as he realized the trouble he was getting into and tried to clear out of it. He managed to get only his leg wounded.

The Faunus briefly removed his winter coat, holding tight onto it, and took off his vest. He quickly wrapped himself back into his warm coat before he froze. He then took some snow to numb the sting of the wound, then wrapped his vest around the cut. That should take care of it, and hopefully hide any scent of blood. Being a Faunus, he could use his own smell to determine the scent. It was very faint, but the snow was helping to quickly cover it.

Hirsch pulled his collar up higher and ran up the mountain slopes somewhat gracefully. He didn't pull any of his weapons out yet, but he knew Fate and Destiny were the two closest he had on him, while Master of Fate was slung over his shoulder. He hoped to find the others and the puzzle pieces soon. He wondered who his team mates were that he was to work with.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Hirsch continued up the mountain, the snow whipping by him while he traveled on the bare stone. His goggles thankfully shielded his eyes from the wind and snow, so his strong vision was a huge help for him in his travel. He continued to hike up at a good, steady pace, his light form always feeling like he could be swept up from the wind.

He sighed. Where were the others? Was he going to get to the mountain alone first? He didn't know. It would be bad if no one else appeared. They could be in trouble!
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Sync launched into the air, like a starfish, stretching his arms and legs out. The wind slowing him down like a kite, he laughed as he flopped face first onto the snow. A green glow was visible from his landing spot and a cheery Sync turned on his back and started doing snow angels. His laughter was booming over the crunching of the snow. "I love the snow!" he exclaimed. He got up on his knees and started to roll up a ball.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:49 am

Hirsch reached up a certain peak and looked down behind him. He was a ways up, but still had much more to go. He scanned the horizon, looking for his team mates and/or his enemies. He kept at least one hand on one of his pistols, just so that he was prepared. He rubbed his hands briefly to rub warmth into them before he continued his hike.

Hirsch didn't dare make a sound, not a peep. Not even a stone was overturned from his path. He was exercising immense caution in order to get to the top without too much trouble. Not that that would happen. He didn't know yet, but one of his own team mates was also trudging along up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:48 am

(( Is that supposed to be me? ))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:53 am

(If you want it that way, yeah.)
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:02 am

(( Ok ))

Sync scouted around him for any others but failed to find a single person. He decided to climb up the mountain himself and see if he'd bump into one on the way. Keeping an eye out, he swept the mountain for any mates.

Sync was about to give up searching for his teammates, when a figure caught his attention in the corner of his eye. Revitalized with excitement, Sync rushes up behind him and lets a snowball fly in the figure's direction.

"Hey you!" he calls out.

Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:06 am

Hirsch was minding his own business, keeping his eyes fixed straight on the top of the mountain, when a snow ball came flying near him. He gasped and shot at the snow ball, then jumped behind a rock to hide.

He peeked over the rock and stared at the newcomer. A team mate?! "Oh my gosh, I'm not alone!!" he exclaimed, the deer faunus hopping out and hugging Sync. "I thought I was going to be all alone!!" he exclaimed again. "But now that you're here, I feel so much better! I'm Hirsch Lightfoot! So nice to meet you!" the excitable creature added.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:16 am

Sync watched as a loud bang was heard, followed by an exploding snowball. He frowned,

"Hey! That was a perfectly moulded sno- oof!" He braced himself as the figure hopped out and hugged him. "Eheh.. Yay..." Sync forced out in the midst of the new found teammate's celebration. What's with the ears? he thought. Sync wiped the snow off his motorcycle helmet as Hirsch introduced himself. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Sync! You can call me Sync! Or Sync for short." He faces Hirsch's leg. "What's with the vest on your leg? This a new fashion trend I'm missing out on?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:20 am

Hirsch blinked for a second, his big deer ears twitching briefly. "Oh. I got hurt when I landed, so I made do with what I had. I didn't want to attract any Grimm, so I tied it as quickly as possible. And there's very little chance that they could follow the scent. If I can't smell my blood, they can't either."

He shook Sync's hand. "Nice to meet you Sync!"
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:27 am

Sync's eyes were drawn to the twitching deer ears.

"Whoa.." he muttered under his breath. Sync switched focus back to the vest as Hirsch explained the irrational clothing placement. "Mhmm," Sync finally said aloud, crossing his arms. He held out a hand to shake Hirsch's then returned to his crossed-arm state. "Mind if I see the wound?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:29 am

Hirsch blinked. "Why? I've used snow to numb it, and it seemed to slow the bleeding a little, and then I tied it off quickly. There's nothing more to do with it until we return to the academy."

"And speaking of the academy, we should get going! We need to reach the top and get the puzzle pieces." he said.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:40 am

Sync chuckled, "Slow the bleeding a little? Are you sure?" He smiled under his helmet. Sync grips Hirsch's left shoulder with his right hand. He faces Hirsch and tries to sound sincere, "You'll have a much better time, climbing a mountain with two healthy legs, alright?"

Sync begins to start glowing green all over his body. His smile doesn't drop not even a little, as his aura kicks in and Hirsch is now glowing a green as well. "It might feel a little weird," he says. His aura seems to be flowing from his arm to Hirsch down to his leg as green sparks fly out from under the vest. The wound becomes completely healed in no time and Sync removes his hand from Hirsch's shoulder. "That wasn't so bad," he says.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:42 am

Hirsch was surprised when Sync became green. He stared even more in shock as he turned greed as well. He gasped and looked down at himself. His leg didn't feel hurt. "H-how did you do that?" he asked, shocked.

He shook Sync's hand rapidly. "Thank you so much! That is very kind of you." he said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:50 am

"I dunno. I just did it," Sync replied to Hirsch's shock. "Uh your welcome, it's no biggie," He shrugged then was taken by surprised when Hirsch grabbed his hand to shake it. "I guess on with the mission," Sync sighed. Time to climb a mountain. Jeez. Sync marched ahead of Hirsch. He turned back as he spoke, "So, I never got the memo that we'd be in teams of two now." As the mountain became steeper, Sync started to use all fours to scale the mountain.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:59 am

Hirsch shrugged and started up the mountain again. Despite his small and light figure, he seemed to be having an easier time staying upright to a certain point on the hike. He began scaling up after Sync, keeping his goggles up as he set forward in determination.

"Well, I see no harm in it. I mean, we are supposed to be working as a team." Hirsch replied in a chipper voice as they continued.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:16 am

"Work as a team to climb a mountain?" Sync grunts between sentences, struggling to fight against the wind, cold and gravity. "I hope climbing a mountain is the gist of it anyways. I don't want to have a run in with a monster. They said it shouldn't be a problem." Sync reaches up to a jagged rock. "Where exactly are we headed anyways?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:23 am

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch." Hirsch said. "We might get attacked on our way up." he said nervously. "We are supposed to head to the top, and then find the puzzle pieces, I think." he said thoughtfully as he climbed. "I know an easier way up, but that would require a lot of noise...and I don't think either of us what to summon any Grimm our way..."
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:44 am

Sync paused for a moment. "You seem to know more than me, mind leading the way?" Sync looked down at Hirsch, "and do you know an easier way that doesn't provide a chance to encounter any Grimm?" Wish I had my motorcycle right about now. Sync stared up, looking for any hints of a place for puzzle pieces anywhere, whilst waiting for Hirsch to catch up.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:42 am

Hirsch climbed up the rocks to get up to Sync. "Well, I don't. We could go into the trenches, but I don't trust them. We best keep clear of them and go up there. I don't think it'd be good to run into any Grimm here now."

The deer faunus started hopping up along the rock face with ease, not looking back. "If you want to follow me, I want to try this way. This might not be so bad, and there aren't any trenches near here."
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:25 am

"Alright," Sync sighed once again. "I hope this isn't too difficult," he said to himself. Sync followed behind Hirsch at a moderate pace. He kept glancing left and right, scrutinizing the place for puzzle pieces.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:28 am

Hirsch kept his eyes open as well, which was easier, considering he still wore his goggles. He looked around and kept his pace steady but slow. He didn't want to alert any Grimm on their way up.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:44 am

(( Is this going to turn into a 'how many different ways can we describe climbing a mountain?' thread? Because I don't know what else to do :p ))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 pm

(Well, we could add in some Grimm, but I think Vox is in charge of that.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next