RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
paramoar

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 am

(( sorry! studying for finals ))

Sync hopped out of the hole and started to work on a snow mound. "How long do you think we'll have to wait it out?" He asked. Sync's fingers started to rush red, as his blood desperately tried to warm himself. "Oh my," he muttered, then glowing green he continued to build up the snow pile. After a few moments, Sync turned to Hirsch and interrupted him before he could finish answering Sync's recent question. "Any idea for heat? My aura doesn't do anything about this weather. Being cold isnt really a wound," he awkwardly laughs, rubbing his hands together for warmth.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:11 am

((Finals already???))

Hirsch stood on his knees and helped pat the snow from the inside so that it would be firm. "The snow should be able to insulate our heat, and keep us warm." he said calmly, his head still swimming from his recent injury to his head. He patted it firmly in place. "It should be fine if we don't make it too big. Then we'll be warm."
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:22 am

(( I opt'ed to do some early, evens out the workload. ))

"Alright," Sync beckoned Hirsch over to the opening of the cave. "That's enough for now, I gotta check this injury of yours." Sync knelt down on one knee, wiping snow off his helmet glass.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:24 am

(Ah.)

Hirsch came closer to Sync and sat still for him. The back of his head was pounding in pain.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:29 am

"Mhmm," Sync fussed around, "Ok," he moves Hirsh's head around examining it like a globe, "I see..." He then applies pressure to certain areas and closes his eyes. Hmm, throbbing over here. Sync lightly taps the back of Hirsh's head. "Does that hurt?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:32 am

Hirsch's ears flinched when Sync did that. He whimpered and nodded. "Yes..." He sounded like a child, but he sort of felt like one for the moment. That fall had hurt!

The deer Faunus did the best he could to stay still despite the pain.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:39 am

"Aha" Sync proudly affirmed. "Don't worry, no concussion. I mean, obviously. It seems as though..." Sync started to glow green once again, "You seemed to have damaged your capillaries." Sync grabbed some snow and compressed it so it was a firm snowball. Putting the snowball on the area, "I'm just going to keep this cold to prevent any more hematoma, " he explains, "doesn't seem like a severe contusion, so I'm sure you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:41 am

Hirsch stared stupidly at him. What the heck was he talking about? Well, he was feeling better... And the snow felt pretty good on the back of his head. He sighed. "Um, okay. Thanks." he said.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:45 am

Sync stopped glowing green. He removed the snowball and handed it to Hirsch. "Take this, I'll continue on the snow cave." Sync got up and start to pack the snow around them, making sure it was dense and sturdy.

(( Google "Bruise wikipedia" and read the first two lines on the wikipedia page.. ))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:51 am

((Why do I need to go to Wikipedia?))

Hirsch sighed. He relaxed a little. He needed to be sure that he didn't pushed himself too much. "So what should we do now while we wait?"
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:54 am

(( Cause that's where I got the medic talk lol! ))

"I dunno," replied Sync. "I guess we should get some rest maybe?" Sync looked at the sky, it wasn't that late he could tell as it wasn't that dark either. "Maybe not.." Sync added more snow to the walls. "Still got that puzzle piece?" Sync peeped around the opening
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:57 am

((Sweet. Poor Hirsch was confused.))

Hirsch nodded. "I'll put it somewhere safe." he said. He opened one of the pouches attached to the belts that hung on his hips. He set it inside and closed it tightly. "That should do it."
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:01 am

"Well I guess a nap wouldn't hurt" Sync accidently said aloud, trailing from his thoughts. Sync caught himself, "Uh-, well.." he shrugged his shoulders "yeah, I guess a nap wouldn't hurt then. Kill some time, maybe another announcement from the academy?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:04 am

Hirsch shrugged. "Okay. A short nap should be okay. We should be safe from Grimm this way, since we would be camouflaged, and we will be warm in here."
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:30 am

"Alright." Sync sat down crossed legged at the opening of the cave, he nervously adjusted his brass knuckles and looked to Hirsch. "I'm worried," his stare drops to his feet, "I think it'll be safer if I keep watch, you're the one that needs rest anyway." Sync turns around, his back facing the snow cave.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:40 am

Sync paused and took a brief moment to think. "Yeah, we can switch later, but you first." Sync looked down at his hands as they temporarily glowed green. "My aura is no problem, don't worry." He continued to face away from the snow cave, "I'll wake you up when it's time to switch ok."
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:41 am

(( why'd you delete? ))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:52 am

Hirsch nodded and yawned. "Okay. G'night." The little deer faunus got himself comfortable and soon fell soundly asleep.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:53 am

(Huh? I deleted a post??? I didn't know I did that!!)
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:54 am

(( Well it's gone...? ))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:56 am

((I must have done that by complete sheer accident. I don't know how... I must have been moving my laptop and my mouse must have done something. That is bizarre.))
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:05 am

Sync watched outside.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:06 am

Hirsch yawned and curled up on his side, enjoying the rest. His head was feeling a little bit better, and it was getting warmer in their little hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:17 am

Sync sat patiently as the snow continued to fall heavily, he anxiously looked around for any suspicious movement. I sure hope we don't encounter any grimm. He rolls up a small ball in front of him, and starts moulding it to keep himself from getting bored.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:21 am

Hirsch yawned and turned over, still sleeping. His noggin was feeling better, so he might wake up shortly.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:50 am

"Rise and shine!" Sync surprised Hirsch with a snowball to the face. Several hours had passed and Sync felt it was time to return to the objective. He laughs and watches Hirsch wake up. Outside, a dozen snowmen waited and stood silently under the whistling snow.

(( No more exams yay! ))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 am

(Yay! I wondered why you disappeared suddenly, but I am glad you're back!! XD )

Hirsch jumped awake when a blast of icy cold snow hit him in the face. He stared stupidly at Sync as he tried to recollect where he was. Oh, yeah! Their objective! "Wh-why didn't you wake me up sooner?" he asked as he slowly sat up. "You could have done so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next