RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]

Go down 
+2
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:27 pm

"Its settled then!" Aeden looks up to the stairs where Marshall has chosen to hide although poorly. "Marshall we'll be outside. Let's head out Cat." Aeden turns back into the house and finds Zwei napping on a chair. "Zwei! You remember Cat? She's here and her son and Marshall are going to spar meet us in the garden!" Aeden turns back to the door and heads outside. 

Marshall stands at the stairs a scared look on his face, his hand reaches down and he holds Deception tightly in his hand. He takes a deep breath and loses the fear in his face. "I didn't do anything wrong. Fine they want a fight I'll give them a fight. Today's the day I beat Dante." Marshall begins to run down the stairs and heads out to the garden where the others have already gathered.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Kaitlin shakes Dante. Dante groans in response. Kaitlin shakes him again. Dante turns over. Kaitlin starts to get annoyed and roughly shakes him. He still is dead asleep. Her getting fed up, she lifts him into the air with a rune and makes a container ensealing him with runes and shakes the rune container violently. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR! YOU COULD HAVE JUST WOKE ME UP!". Kaitlin glares at her son and then looks at Aeden. "WHERE THE HELL DOES HE GET HIS ATTITUDE! HE ALWAYS YELLS! NO ONE ALWAYS YELLS!". Kaitlin looks at Dante after releasing him from the rune container. "You are going to be fighting Marshall so get ready." Dante smiles "This will be really fun." He pulls out Daybreak and Midnight both in their shotgun form. "C'mon bring it on Marshall!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:02 am

Arryn looks above to where Malina points to and keeps her focus there for as long as she would be told. Lucina in the upstairs master bedroom takes off her wedding and engagement ring putting them on the nearby nightstand. She picks up a family picture and stares at it sadly wondering if she really did deserve to be a mother. She began to doubt herself.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:33 am

Zwei stood alone in the ruined outpost as snow stretched for miles in every direction. The only thing that wasn’t snow was the hundreds of beowolves that now circled him. He saw no sign of his comrades as he readied his weapon as the many wolves all growled and began charging toward him.
"Zwei! You remember Cat? She's here and her son and Marshall are going to spar meet us in the garden!" Zwei was suddenly woken from his dream by his old friend Aeden. He couldnt help but crack a smile knowing that all of his old friends was here with the exception of Shem. He nodded before prying himself of the chair and grabbing his weapon that he had leaned against the wall before securing it to his belt and leaving the room in search of the gardens in hopes of being in time to see the spar take and possibly catch up with "cat"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:49 am

Aeden attempts to hold back a laugh as he watches Cat and Dante interact, unfortunately he fails miserably. "Hahaha Cat, I hope you were joking. He's exactly like you were back in Beacon." Aeden looks away for a bit and manages to calm down. "Cat don't you remember? You had the exact same personality as him. Well at least he isn't trying to set people on fire...multiple times. I'm still a little surprised how much you've calmed down. I'm guessing it had to do a lot with Tyler." Aeden looks over at Dante. "I'm sure once he finds a girl he can really care for he'll calm down too." Aeden notices Zwei coming over and waves to him. "Look Zwei its Cat and this is her son Dante."

Marshall walks over to the others Deception X in hand and at its full length. He points it at Dante before taking in a deep breath. "DANTE TODAY I'M GOING TO FINALLY BEAT YOU!" Marshall moves away from the others and heads to a spot in the garden which is void of grass and consists of a small circle of dirt. Aeden and Dante follow suit but with Aeden heading toward the outside of the ring.

"Alright I want a fair fight you two!" Aeden looks at the two boys who have both entered their respective stances and lifts his hand in the air. He takes one last quick glance and quickly brings his hand down. "BEGIN!" Marshall quickly charges at Dante not even giving himself time to think of his next move all he has on his mind is winning and winning quickly.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:59 am

Kaitlin scratches her hair and blushes slightly "I didn't act that badly...".

Dante is holding his tonfas and standing in defensive position. "Trust me you won't beat me.". Dante taunts as Marshall charges. He stabs one tonfa into the ground. "This will probably will be wayyy too simple.". He holds Daybreak like a double bladed sword.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:33 am

Marshall charges in at Dante and is face to face within moments instead of hitting with the blade he comes toward Dante with the pommel of Deception aiming for his tonfa. If he manages to hit the tonfa Marshall hopes the force of the hidden gun at the bottom of Deception will be enough to knock it away and create an opening for him to strike Dante.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:50 am

"Hmmm..." Maline unravels Manticore and lifts it to where her hand was. "Keep looking, and ignore whatever they're doing behind us..." She reaches into her pant pocket and brings out a light to shine underneath the cybernetic eye. "So besides the eye, how have you been doing? From the looks of it you seem to have a very stable family." She says sarcastically and with the hint of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:03 am

Arryn looks up the hand still not moving her gaze to the fight. She says. "Good, Very stable!"She stops to remember what that word meant again. She just learned it the other day... "Oh! They're good, even if they do mess up, I still love them!"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:08 am

Malina looked back at the fight for a brief moment. "Well they are your family..." As she looked back at Aryyn she flicked off the light and let Manticorious lay flat on the ground. "Trust me, I wish I could've had a family like yours. So cherish it while you got it." She says as she stands herself up, letting Manticorious stay on the ground. She looked over at the two children fighting. "Say, kiddo, would you like to see a- Doctor Pharaoh's lab?" She asks, looking down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:22 am

Arryn looks up at Malina and puts on the biggest smile ever. Something in her eyes seem to sparkle and she says. "Really!?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:31 am

"Really." She says with a small smile bfore walking to Aeden's side just outside of the fight. "Your daughter wants to see my lab...is that alright with you?" She asks as she keeps a close eye on the two boys fighting.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:46 am

Aeden looks away from the spar as Malina talks to him. He ponders for a moment. "Well normally I would say no but since its you Dr. Pharaoh I will say yes. Besides who could say no with a face that excited." Aeden reaches down and lightly pinches Arryn's cheek. "Now Arry-boo you be a good girl for Auntie Malina."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:07 am

Malina leads Aryyn to a mostly glossy black RV with one large, white line running the length of the vehicle. She opened the door to the vehicle and lead the girl inside. Once inside they could both see the large amount of cybernetic equipment strewn about the RV. Directly in front of them on the ceiling was a large rectangular piece that appeared as if it could be lowered as well as a brown sofa on the opposite side of the RV. Next to the sofa was a table with several cybernetic components and regulators laid out across it, and around the table was an empty space where a seating area may have once been. To their left were a set of normal kitchen appliances, a sink, a microwave, a stove, a refrigerator and so on, the only oddity there was what looked like a chemistry set sitting over the stove with beakers of brown liquid in and around it. Further to their left was a small hallway with to doors, one on the right, which was closed, and one at the end which was slightly ajar.

(Floor plan based off of this)
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:57 am

Dante always is thinking ahead so he has an idea of what Marshall is aiming to do. So he turns and grabs his other tonfa, turning both into their shotgun form and he first shoots at the ground, to which the recoil lifts him over Marshall and flies back, with the recoil from him shooting multiple times, to behind Marshall to which he throws a fire dust crystal at Marshall aiming to slow him down by setting him on fire.

"SEE! He does set people on fire so he is nothing like me..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:46 pm

In its current position Deception is pointed behind Marshall and to his back. He feels a little distressed about his attack not working but tries to focus anyway. As Dante lands behind him and throws the crystal Marshall remembers one of his father's favorite moves. With Deception pointed at the ground Marshall releases ice dust between them creating a wall of ice to protect them. Using this moment he moves away from the wall and faces where he believes Dante will come from.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:31 pm

It had taken quite a while for Zwei to find the location of the duel as he was still shaking off the haze he got from his dream. Of course he did arrive eventually to see who he assumed to be Cat's child sparring Marshall. He didn’t want to interfere and instead stood a little farther away than everyone else as he observed both children from behind his gas mask. Why Marshall was fighting two people in one day was something did now know but he assumed that it was Marshall and his overconfidence that landed him in this duel. He made sure to remove the dust cartridge from his weapon to ensure he doesn’t turn it on by accident and distract one of the fighters.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Dante smiles and tosses a vial of ice dust above the wall and waiting for the powder Dust vial to smash on the ground near Marshall. Hoping to make him freeze. He then prepares in a defensive stance for Marshall to come.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:14 pm

In his overconfidence Marshall believes he is safe from attacks. The smug look he has on his face is quickly replaced by shock as he notices the vial that is only feet away from him at this point. "Oh no not again." Marshall jumps out of the way as quickly as he can, he manages to escape most of the ice but one of his legs is caught. "Why like this? Its such an uncool way to lose." Marshall begins to furiously stab away at the ice near his foot making sure to aim away from his leg.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Dante's bangs are covering his face until he hears Marshall trying to break the ice. He shoots for the recoil and lifts him over the wall this allows him to shoot a few times at Marshall.

Even if he breaks the ice, this is a checkmate for me.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Marshall sees Dante going over him and starts to get scared. "No! Stop it!" He uses ice dust and quickly creates another wall of ice blocking Dante's attack. "Just Leave Me Alone!" Marshall begins to make walls all around him. With two walls already to his sides, he makes makes to another two behind him and in front of him. In a desperate effort he fires toward one of the walls and connects it to the other completely sealing himself in. Aeden looks on with a stoic expression before raising his hand he gives a heavy sigh. "The winner of this spar is Dante Yamasaki by way of forfeit." Aeden calmly walks over to the block of ice his son has created and peers inside. He can see Marshall sitting there with tears in his eyes. Aeden leans in as close as he can and whispers "Marshall its time to come out." Marshall looks up at his father but tears only begin to flow more heavily. "I'm sorry Dad." Aeden motions for him to stand back as he draws Sharp Surprise. With one clean stroke Aeden slices off a section of the block allowing Marshall to get out. "Come on son its time we finished that talk." Marshall wipes the tears from his eyes and nods to his father. "Head to the training room I'll be there in a bit." Marshall turns around and walks toward the house. Aeden faces the others and rubs the back of his neck. "I'm sorry about what happened here. I'm going to have a talk with Marshall, please make yourselves at home in the garden or in the house. I'll be back soon." Aeden turns around and heads toward the house.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Dante lands on the ground a little worried.

Hope he's okay...

Dante scratches his hair and then falls asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Arryn stepped into the RV and her eyes widened instantly. She looked at all the high tech cybernetic equipment that she may have had no clue what they do, but at least they looked interesting. "Wow! S-so cool!"Arryn walks around and looks in the kitchen inspecting the chemistry set asking. "What's in these tubes Dr. Pharoah?"She looks at Malina inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:10 pm

As the small girl looked around the room, Malina walked to the table and began arranging the pieces from largest to smallest the began connecting pieces. She looked back as the girl began examining the brown liquid. "Oh that? That's just a side project I made...Just coffee is all." She said before going back to connecting various bits and bobs on the table.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Not long after leaving the garden Aeden has made his way to the training room where Marshall is already waiting for him. His head is hung low as he stares at Deception in his hands. "Are you going to yell at me again?" Aeden walks over to his son and kneels down next to him. "No I'm not going to yell at you. I said this would be a talk not a lecture so let's talk." Marshall looked up with a confused look on his face. "It's going to be about her isn't it?" Aeden made a heavy sigh. "You shouldn't refer to you Mother as 'her' she loves you and gave birth to you." A look of anger appears across Marshall's face. "Well I never asked her to! I wouldn't want someone so useless to be my mother any way. Why couldn't have been Vanilla-chan? She actually does good in the world." Aeden pinches the bridge of his nose as he prepares his side of the subject. "Marshall you have no idea what kind of sacrifices your mother has made in her life. Do you see this room? This house? It’s thanks to your Mother that we can live like this. She knew that if she remained a Huntress she would never be able to be with you and Arry-boo. The only reason that I'm able to stay here so often is because money isn't a problem and I don't have to be gone for months at a time in order to provide for us." Aeden took a moment to let what he said sink into Marshall but received no reply. "You know Marshall I actually helped convince you're Mother to not be a Huntress and I tried to do the same with Auntie Vanille." Marshall's eye quickly shot up to his father with a look of shock in his face. "Why would you do that? You're just as bad as her." Aeden kept eye contact with his son trying to get his point across. "Marshall you don't know this yet because you think I'm some sort of invincible hero but it is a terrible thing to lie awake in bed wondering if the person you love is safe. I always knew you're mother had a love for making jewelry she was never happier when she had completed a new set." Aeden reached into his shirt and produced his amulet. “Your mother actually made this for me when we first started going out. I will never forget the smile on her face when she heard me say I loved it. When your grandmother passed away your Mother had the choice to take over the business or continue as a Huntress.  She knew it would be the right thing to be a Huntress and protect the world but I pushed her to leave Hunting to me and to follow her dream. The only times I have been happier were when you and Arry-boo were born.  I no longer had to worry about her safety; it was like a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders. So if you have anyone to blame it's me.” Marshall remained silent as he thought about what his father just told him. Marshall no longer looked at his father instead he hung his head staring at Deception once again. “None of this would have happened anyway if you had married Vanilla-chan it could have just been the four of us: You, me, Vanilla-chan and Arryn.” Aeden looked down at his son with a slight smile on his face. “Son that's not how things work. If hadn’t met your mother you and Arry-boo would never have existed.” Aeden stands up and starts to head to the door “Son you’re getting close to the age so I’ll tell you now. You don’t chose who you fall in love with it just happens, if you don’t take the opportunity when it happens you’ll lose it forever. I never felt that opportunity with Aunt Vanille but I saw it with your Mother very early on and that’s why I proposed so quickly. I was not going to risk missing that opportunity.” Marshall would not look up but a faint mumble could be heard. “Fine. I understand I still won’t accept her but I will apologize.”
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:10 pm

The door is quickly opened by Virgo with her usual expressionless face. "Hello, welcome to the Kase household. How may I help you?" Virgo quickly looks over Shem and her eyes widen a tiny bit. "Ah you must be the new groundskeeper. Losing Steven hurt many of us...well someone must have been sad I'm sure." Virgo thinks for a moment before ignoring the subject she herself brought up. "Well I am Virgo the head maid. You will be taking orders from me and you will be sleeping in the shed outback by the roses." Virgo points to the back of the mansion. "You begin now. Start pulling the weeds and be discrete about it Master Kase and Lady Lucina have guests over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next