RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]

Go down 
+2
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Aeden let out a small laugh seeing Shem and Arry-boo get along so well. "Arry-boo I'm not sure anyone could stop you now." Aeden gives Shem a serious look. "You'll make sure she doesn't get hurt right Shem?" 
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:21 pm

Lucina looked over at Arryn and Shem. She smiled brightly and thought to herself, "Things like this make life worth living...I never really got the oppurtunity to do anything with my father...and with my mothers disability and all I never really got the childhood I dreamed of...but this all makes up for it...with Aeden and Arry-boo and now Marshall, this is the perfect family to me..." A single tear runs down Lucina's cheek as she wipes it away and looks over at Marshall asking, "How are you enjoying the food Marshall?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8