RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]

Go down 
+2
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:10 pm

The door is quickly opened by Virgo with her usual expressionless face. "Hello, welcome to the Kase household. How may I help you?" Virgo quickly looks over Shem and her eyes widen a tiny bit. "Ah you must be the new groundskeeper. Losing Steven hurt many of us...well someone must have been sad I'm sure." Virgo thinks for a moment before ignoring the subject she herself brought up. "Well I am Virgo the head maid. You will be taking orders from me and you will be sleeping in the shed outback by the roses." Virgo points to the back of the mansion. "You begin now. Start pulling the weeds and be discrete about it Master Kase and Lady Lucina have guests over."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Arryn looks at the tube and them walks away. She walks over to Malina and inspects her putting things together. In her mind she tries to picture what she is putting together but has no idea and just stares at the high tech things that are being tinkered with. "Whatcha doin Dr?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Zwei was rather impressed with both Marshall and Dante clapped several times before moving on to the next thing. He had managed to shake off most of the haze from the dream while he watched the fight. He felt uncomfortable in his current clothes mainly because of how much skin was exposed (even though it isnt very much). He soon began aimlessly wandering the halls in search of his old outfit.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Manticorious unwraps from Malina's waist and lightly pushes on Aryyn's shoulder with the flat side of the tail. "I wouldn't get to close...one wrong connection and it sends out several hundred thousands of volts through me..." She says while slowly connecting two of the tubes to a center metallic piece. "...Alright...Well that's another done piece...." She lifts up the final product, what looks like a robotic skeleton arm, and presses a button next to the table, lowering the rectangular piece in the ceiling, which has several other products strew about it. "This...should increase a human's arms strength 27 fold..." She says to Aryyn before placing it down on the table next to a cybernetic gas mask and a small robotic bee.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Despite the surprise Virgo remains emotionless but bows. “My apologies Master Shem, you just seemed to fit the description so well.” Virgo ends her bow and steps to the side creating a path for Shem to enter the mansion. “In any case welcome to the Kase household most of the other guests seemed to have dispersed around the property. I believe Dr. Pharaoh is showing Lady Arryn her mobile lab, Lady Kaitlin is in the garden with her son, and I believe I saw Master Zwei enter the house looking for something, although I am not sure what that would be. Please make yourself at home if there is anything you need please feel free to ask.”

Aeden and Marshall quietly move through the house not speaking a word the entire time. Aeden knew he had to give his son time to think about what he would say. After a short walk they come to door which seems slightly more ornate than the others. “Virgo told me your mother is in our room. Do you want me to go in with you?” Marshall stood before the door a frown on his face thinking of what he would say to his mother. “No I’ll go in alone.” He turned back to his father. “Before you say it, I already know to be nice.” Marshall didn't even consider knocking and opened the door to his parents room, quickly shutting it behind him. He wouldn’t say anything and just wait for his mother to notice his presence.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Lucina sat in the quiet darkness of the room still looking at the photo. The darkness of the room seemed to fit her feelings right now. Although Aeden managed to make her stop crying she still felt horrible on the inside. A few minutes passed as she stared blankly at the photo covering the image of her with her thumb making it look like she was never in it. After a few more silent minutes she stood up and looked out the window letting light flush the darkness out of the room. Her hair glistened in the sunlight along with her moist face from the tears. She looked out over the property her mother gave her, her inheritance, but what was it worth if she couldn't be happy here. After about 2 more minutes she heard the door behind her open and she turned around acknowledging the shadowy figure that was her son standing in the doorway. She looked up at him and said. "Yes?"in a small hushed tone.

Arryn backed up slightly and stood on her tippy-toes looking at what was on the table. "Whoahh, soo cool!"She looked over at what seemed to be a mask of some sort and a small robotic bee. "Dr. Pharoah? What are these for?"She said motioning to the two objects.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Malina puts her hand over the small bee and moves it away from the other productions on the table. "These...just side projects..." As she looked over to the gas mask she thought the man whom she had, to be fair, needlessly attacked, and started to look at its straps. "Uhm...I have to do some calcualtions...you can look around the lab some more just...be careful what you touch."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Arryn walked around the lab spying various technical equipment that she obviously didn't know what it was. She finally came across a pair of goggles between a wardrobe and a closet. They looked old and she held them up walking over to Malina making sure to be careful. She asked. "Dr, Are these yours?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Marshall instinctively looked away. He could feel the sadness in those three little letters and could not bear knowing he caused that pain. He started to walk toward his mother but stopped a few feet away from her, the darkness no longer covering his face. “I don’t want you to answer me yet I just want you to listen.” Marshall takes a deep breath almost as if he was about to face some tough opponent in a spar. “I’ve been talking with Dad, he told me about how he was the one that convinced you to stop being a Huntress. He told me how he wanted you to be safe and how you sacrificed so much for us. Even though he told me all of that I still don’t agree with it. I still think you should have kept being a Huntress like Auntie Vanilla-chan.” Marshall remained silent for a moment deciding whether or not to end it there and make his mother feel worse. He nearly turned around and left the room but he couldn’t bring himself to it do it. His father’s words left too big an impact. “I don’t like what you’ve done but I do understand that it was for us.” Marshall walked closer to his mother he was now nearly within arm’s reach of her. “I understand that you did what you thought was best for us even if it seems selfish to me. I haven’t forgiven you for not being a huntress but I know that you are my Mother and I should be grateful for what you’ve done for me and Arryn." Without warning Marshall quickly moves in close to his mother and hugs her. The hug only lasts moments but in those few moments Marshall manages to get a sentence out. “I’m really sorry for making you cry, please forgive me.” Marshall quickly breaks off the hug and turns away wiping tears that he hopes his mother does not see.  “Even I would get sad if I made my mother cry.”

Virgo tilted her head in confusion. “Well that was what Master Aeden informed me of. In fact we are having a sort of celebration for Master Zwei’s return. I believe that is why everyone has gathered together. I will inform Master Aeden of your arrival.” With a slight bow Virgo heads off into the house and seems to disappear without a trace.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Kaitlin holds her son by carrying him on her scythe while bumping his head into multiple objects. A vase, a wall, and a railing. Kaitlin then sees a person in the house at the front "Who are you? You seem familiar."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Kaitlin smiles gently. "If you are thinking Kaitlin Seraphiya then you are wrong... because I'm Kaitlin Yamasaki and this is my son, Dante.. Dante lazily waves then goes back to sleep. "He gives too much attitude... he is nothing like me. He even attempted to set someone on fire during a spar!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Kaitlin holds her scythe in front of Shem with Dante dangling from it "This... I've been dealing with this." She mumbles something saying "expecting". "Anyway what have you been up too?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:34 pm

"Yeah! Zwei is back! He was able to come back to Vale from the north. But he doesn't talk that much anymore... barely at all." Kaitlin looks a little sad, knowing Zwei isn't right in the head anymore after doing nothing but slaying Grimm
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Kaitlin smiles and Dante wakes up and gets off Kaitlin's scythe. "Who the hell are you?". Kaitlin yells at Dante and looks at Shem. "He gives too much attitude and he yells too much. I MEAN WHO ALWAYS YELLS!". Kaitlin glares at Dante while she tells him to be nicer.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:56 pm

As Aryyn walked away Malina pressed a tiny button on the small metal bee. Gears started whirring inside of its small metal exterior and its wings began to move faster and faster until it began to take flight, darting around the room. She followed it with her eyes and a sad smile as it moved around until it moved behind her and landed on the pair of goggles that Arryn now held up. As she saw what the small girl was holding, the smile faded. "Those......those belo-.....used to belong to an old friend of mine..." She said as she moved closer to the girl then got down on one knee and took the goggles in her hand, leading the small mechanical bee to her finger and off of the goggles before she placed them back into Aryyn's hands, somewhat reluctantly. "I..." She began to say something then decided against it. "Would you...would you like to try them on?" She asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Arryn holds them up looking at them with curiosity and says. "Sure! I would love to!"With permission granted Arryn takes the goggles and puts them around her head. They instantly fall down onto her shoulders and around her neck because they're a bit too big for her. She laughs and says. "They're a little big!"

Lucina smiles and says. "Marshall, how could I ever deny an apology from you?"She comes close and gives him a small hug and then backs off walking over to her bed again. She opens the drawer to her nightstand and takes out a small old looking photo and then brings it back over to Marshall handing it to him. It depicted Lucina in her combat outfit with some friends. "This was the year after I graduated Beacon...it was the day I was supposed to make my choice to become a huntress. I had my mind made up to become a huntress with your father, but he managed to convince me somehow. I remember he said how if he lost me he would turn evil and destroy what he used to be trying to protect. I didn't want him to worry about me and become stressful in battle, so I stayed on the sidelines. But now that you said those things to me....I was considering becoming a huntress....what do you think Marshall?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:39 am

A burst of happiness spread across Marshall's face, he did not even notice he had run up to his mother and hugged her again until a few seconds after he had started. Marshall quickly let go and jumped back embarrassed by his actions. He tried to force a stoic expression but the hint of a smile remained despite his best efforts. "Really? I mean yes I would think thats best...but what about dad? Won't he just be sad that you're out there?
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:53 pm

After quite a bit of aimless wandering and getting lost in the hallways and rooms of the mansion. He didn’t exactly hate the clothes he was in but they were not as comfortable as his old clothes. It took much longer than it should have for him to find where his old clothes has been left. It would be rude to suddenly appear in his old clothes and leave his current set lying around so he slung the old coat and pants over his shoulder for safekeeping before beginning to aimlessly wander the halls once again.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Virgo steps out from a door a set of clothes neatly folded in her hands. She spots Zwei and starts to walk over to him "Master Zwei, I have been looking for you. I see you managed to find your clothes. Saves me a bit of trouble. Master Shem is at the door. He seems to not believe you are alive. You might want to show him some proof." With that Virgo heads toward the door she came from and disappears once again.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:15 pm

"Yes he probably would be sad, and worry about me everyday, but I can convince him somehow. I may need some help from you though, just for a little reassurance."Lucina smiles and picks up the sword, Aetherium, leaning against the bed and walks over to the window allowing light to touch it. The sword begins to glow a bright orange which signifies it is being charged by the suns rays. "Thanks Marshall..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next