RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]

Go down 
+2
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:34 am

Arryn ran outside to see uncle Zwei having a match with Marshall. She skipped over next to Aeden and said. "Go Marshall! You can do ittt!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:38 am

Zwei gripped the handle of the buzzaxe once again and squeezed the lever near the handle. The blade spun faster than before and the sound of the weapon  was so loud nearly hurt at this point. He blocked the attack from Marshall first. The lightning travelled through Zwei's weapon and zapped him. As arcs of electricity danced on Zweis body  it was obvious this was none more than a static shock to him. He would then push Marshall while he was in mid-air and the wind up his buzzaxe and rev it further. He soon after swung the brutal weapon toward Marshal (after slowing the spin of course). The weapon was aimed to catch the boy in the chest.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:43 am

Aeden picked up Arryn giving her a hug "Don't worry about your brother Arry-Boo. Uncle Zwei is helping him get tough so one day he can protect everyone." Marshall tries to stand up before the blade comes in but can manage it. Instead he brings up Deception and blocks the attack. Sparks begin to fly as metal meets metal grinding together. "Dad do not stop the match I can take him!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:44 am

Arryn looks up at Aeden and grips his arm tight. "Daddy...Is Marshall gonna be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:52 am

Zwei began revving the buzzaxe further until sparks flew everywhere but neither weapon appeared to show any sign of giving out. Without warning Zwei broke from the lock and changed the way he held his weapon (reversed so the axe is facing Zwei and the Hammer is being used to attack now.). Zwei would raise his weapon and then suddenly bring it down to hit Marshall on the shoulder, Zwei wasn’t aiming to kill the boy after all.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:02 am

Aeden quickly placed Arryn down. "Don't worry honey, Marshall's gonna be just fine." Aeden moved at a blindingly has speed while drawing Sharp. He quickly made it in front of Zwei as the hammer came down and and blocked it using the repulsion dust on the dull side of the blade. "This match is over. I declare Zwei the victor!" Marshall manages to pick himself up looking at his father in confusion. "But dad I had him." Aeden makes a frown and turns around facing Marshall. He gives him a quick punch on the head. "Marshall! You have to learn when you're not going to win. That's why I let your Uncle Zwei fight you. Fighting a losing battle will only get you killed. If your going to be a Hunter you have to learn this." Marshall doesn't say a word he just looks down at the floor with a defeated look on his face and silently nods and he rushes to hug his father. Aeden pats his son on the head and turns back to Zwei. "Thank you for helping Zwei, lets go inside I bet we're all a little hungry." Aeden walks over to Arryn and picks her up carrying her back inside.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:58 pm

As Arryn is carried inside by Aeden, Zwei and the defeated Marshall walk inside. In the large kitchen Lucina decides to cook something herself because she's bored. She brings out a large plate of sandwiches and places them on the large table in the dining room. She takes a seat and grabs one. Arryn rushes over to the table and says. "Yay! Sandwiches! My favorite!"Arryn grabs one and takes a huge bite as she is hungry.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Aeden walks by picking up a sandwich and sitting down at the table. "These are great honey, I miss having your cooking." Aeden quickly finishes the sandwich and takes another. Marshall walks by and eyes the food with a hungry look but forces himself to not take it. "No thanks, I look for something actually good." Aeden stops eating and looks at Marshall. "EXCUSE ME?" Marshall makes an audible gulp and takes the sandwich before heading to a seat at the table. He mutters under his breath barely audible to the others, "Thanks for the food." and begins to eat his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Lucina smiles and winks at Aeden with a smile. "I hope they're not too bad, after all i haven't made anything in forever."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Aeden chews for a moments and smiles having learned it is bad manners to talk when eating. "They're delicious. You're the best Lucy" Aeden leans in and kisses her. "Its too bad we can't eat like this more often." Marshall continues his snack. As much as he hated to say it, he loved the food. Dang it. Marshall finsishes his sandwich and reaches for another when Aeden stops him. "Son you're a little dirty." Marshall looks over at a nearby mirrors and notices the mess on his clothes from Uncle Zwei's boot and dirt on his face from being on the ground. "Okay, I guess I'll go take a shower." Marshall excuses himself from the table and runs upstairs to the bathroom. He quickly changes his clothes and hops into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Lucina thought Marshall would probably forget clean clothes like he always did and she said. "Can you run upstairs and get your brother a clean pair of clothes please?"Arryn nodded and noticed Marshall left Deception on the table. She picked it up and brought it along with her. She ran up the stairs and grabbed a clean set of clothes dropping them off in front of the door and she moved Deception the wrong way and ended up getting a small cut on her hand. She walked back into the dining room sobbing quietly holding her hand. Tears only coming out of one eye as usual.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Aeden abruptly stood up as the sounds of his daughters cries reached his ears, knocking his chair over. "Arry-boo?" Aeden quickly rushed around the table making sure not to knock it over and starts to pull out his first aid kit. In moments he is kneeled down at Arryn's side. "Don't worry Arry-boo Daddy's here." As tears come from her one good eye Aeden wipes them away. He quickly starts to dress her wound and wraps it in an excessive amount of gauze. Memories begin to flood back into his head of when he came home from an expedition to find his daughter's faced wrapped in gauze. He learned she had been attacked by a hawk. Marshall had managed to scare the hawk away but Arryn's eye was too far gone it had to be replaced. Since that day Aeden would always overreact at the nearest sign of his daughters discomfort. Lost in his trance Aeden had wrapped Arryn's hand in enough gauze to make it seem like she never had one.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:37 pm

"Uhm, dad...my hand is going numb...it feels weird..."Arryn looked curiously at her hand that looked as if it was no longer there.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Aeden snapped back to reality. "What you can't feel your hand? Lucy I'm calling Dr. Pharaoh! Arry-boo can't feel her hand!" Aeden looks down at her hand notices the ball of gauze which he has created. "Oh that was probably my fault, sorry Arry-boo Daddy was a little distracted but I'm still calling Dr. Pharaoh its time for a check up." Aeden quickly undoes most of the gauze leaving enough to stop the bleeding. He opens his scroll and sends a message to Malina Pharaoh. 'Hello Dr. Pharaoh its Aeden Kase. I'd like to set up an appointment for Arryn I think its time for a check up and she may need a new eye her old one seems to have run its course. We'll pay the home visit fee of course. Thank you for your time.' Aeden cloeses the scroll and picks Arry-boo up heading back to the dining room. "Now tell Daddy how you got this cut.'
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:10 pm

"Well, I noticed Marshall left his sword on the table so when I went to go get his clothes I brought it with me. It accidentwy swipped and cut me..."Lucina looked at Aeden and sighed seeing as how he was bein pretty pretty protective. She nodded in agreement when he said she needed an appointment.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:17 pm

"Arry-boo remember you can't use Marshall's knife its dangerous besides you still have Stabby remember you were so proud when you made it." Aeden sets Arryn down on a chair and gives her a sandwich. "Now eat your delicious sandwich that Mommy made while we wait for Dr. Pharaoh to get here." Aeden picks up his own half eaten sandwich and finishes it. He gets up from the table and quickly runs into the kitchen grabbing an energy drink. "Welp looks like I can't give these up anymore."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Malina stood outside of the Kase household in her normal attire. Underneath her lab coat Manticorious was wrapped around her waist and Summer's Fury was holstered safely on her sides. Perhaps home visits were not the most exciting of her work but at least it brought in more money. With a deep breath she put on a small smile and knocked three times on the door.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Aeden heard the knocks on the door and chugged his drink. "Oh that's probably the Doctor." I'll get the door." Despite the years of living with maids there were many things Aeden felt uncomfortable having them do. Opening the door was one of them. Aeden walked over to the door and opened it to be greeted with the site of Malina Pharaoh. "Good Afternoon Dr. Pharaoh you're looking as lovely as ever. Please come in." Aeden stepped aside and motioned for Malina to enter.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:32 pm

"Mhmm...pleasure to see you as well, Mr. Kase." Malina said as she stepped inside. She looked around the room at the rest of the residents. "Having a guest over are we? Hardly a perfect time for something like this don't you think?" She says after spotting the strange masked man. "So the child needs a new eye..." Without waiting for a response she walks up to Aryyn and inspects the eye. "Well it will certainly cost you. This shade of blue is hard to come by these days." She says after looking at the eye for a breif moment. She then writes down a number and hands it to Aeden. "This visit was out of my own personal time so don't be surprised at the price." She turns back to Aryyn and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Aeden quickly reads over the price and places it on the table. "Looks fine anything for Arry-boo. How long do you expect this will take. Also Dr. Pharaoh I know its not necessarily your area of expertise but Arryn has a cut on her hand if you wouldn't mind looking that over as well." Walking down the stairs Marshall's has a smile on his face after being refreshed from his shower. He notices Malina and makes his way over to her. "Hi Dr. Pharaoh good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:17 pm

"Not now..." Malina says as she brushes Marshall away. 'Ya cretin.' She stands upright again and turns to Aeden. "Simple replacement like this? Won't take more than ten minutes. However you know my policy on solitude while I'm doing operations like this, yes?" She asks the man without turning to him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Marshall stands by feeling bad that he disturbed Malina. "I'm sorry." He takes another step back. "Yes Doctor, I actually wanted to speak to you about that. Is there anyway I could be there to keep Arry-boo company?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:27 pm

"Malina finally turns to the man. "I don't know.....I tend to prefer as much peace and quiet as I can with these kinds of things....." She eyes Aeden before speaking once more. "I suppose if you stand away from myself and your daughter and you keep quiet...I suppose you can stay with her."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:40 pm

"Thank you Doctor." Aeden makes a small smile while hiding his joy underneath. "If you need a room to do this. I'll take you to one of the empty guest rooms." Aeden turns to Marshall. "Go keep your mother and Uncle Zwei company." He leans in close. "And Marshall please get along with your mother and don't bring up Auntie Vanille." Marshall prepares a rebutle but stops himself and turns around while muttering under his breath. "Its Vanilla-Chan." He heads back to the to the others.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:58 pm

"Very well." Malina said after adjusting her coat. "Lead the way, Mr. Kase."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:09 pm

"Of course right this way." Aeden picks up Arryn and heads toward the stairs. "If there's anything else you need Doctor just let me know." Aeden looks down at Arryn in his arms. "Same goes to you Arry-boo if you want anything just let Daddy know." He lights taps Arryn nose as they head up the stairs. After a brief walk they come to a door, which Aeden opens and enters "I hope this is adequate."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:17 pm

"I suppose it will do. It's not my Lab but it'll do." She says after surveying the room. She grabs a chair from the desk and puts it in the middle of the room. "Up here, Aryyn. It'll be the same procedure as before." She says as Manticorious unravels from her waist and lifts itself in front of Malina's face. She pushes a small button on one of the segments and a small hatch falls open to reveal a tiny compartment containing several colors of eyes. She rotates the container until the sky blue colored eye is showing and begins to wait for Aryyn to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next