RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]

Go down 
+2
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Virgo steps out from a door a set of clothes neatly folded in her hands. She spots Zwei and starts to walk over to him "Master Zwei, I have been looking for you. I see you managed to find your clothes. Saves me a bit of trouble. Master Shem is at the door. He seems to not believe you are alive. You might want to show him some proof." With that Virgo heads toward the door she came from and disappears once again.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:15 pm

"Yes he probably would be sad, and worry about me everyday, but I can convince him somehow. I may need some help from you though, just for a little reassurance."Lucina smiles and picks up the sword, Aetherium, leaning against the bed and walks over to the window allowing light to touch it. The sword begins to glow a bright orange which signifies it is being charged by the suns rays. "Thanks Marshall..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Zwei gave a respectful nod of his head before dissapearing into a room and slipping his old and much cleaner clothes back on. After a few moments of wresting with his coat and pants he was clothed in his regular winter clothes. Now that he was clothed in his preferred attire he set out to find Shem and prove that he is in fact alive to his old friend. Of course all the aimless wandering he had done had made him quite familiar with the halls and it didn’t take long for him to find the front entrance and begin "speaking" to Shem. Of course speaking to Zwei wasn’t much and all that came out of his mouth was "Shem...".
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:16 pm

As Shem kneels down next to Zwei he can feel a cold touch on his neck followed by a small trail of blood flowing down. Next to him stands Virgo how had appeared out of nowhere. Unlike her other appearances she no longer had her same emotionless face. Now here face showed only pure rage. "Master Shem, I recognize that you are a guest in the house but I will not have someone breaking the tiles or damaging the furniture. If you desire to have a fight I ask that you take it to the garden." Virgo removes the knife wiping a bit of Shem's blood off the blade and leans in close to whisper in his ear. "If you do not abide by these rules I would be forced to clean up a large amount of red from these tiles." Virgo leans back and once again has her emotionless face. SHe takes out a notebook and rights a few things down before tearing the paper off and handing it to Shem. "The bill." Without waiting for his response Virgo turns around and leaves heading toward one of the many halls of the home.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:19 pm

A small laugh leaked through the mask but was mostly muffled as Zwei took Shem's outstretched hand "...Sorry..." escaped from his mouth as he begin to remember the time he spent with Shem before he left for the artic. Even the time he was held over the cliff was a memory Zwei looked on as a happy memory. Another muffled laughed escaped from the mask when Virgo appeared. "Missed you..." escaped between catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Kaitlin smiles at their interaction but then makes a pokerface when the maid threatens Shem and hands him a bill. Nice maid... she threatens people I'm kinda scared for Arryn and Marshall now...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Aeden was patiently waiting for Marshall and Lucina to finish their talk when he heard heard a slam far coming from the direction of the door. "What was that?" Aeden opened his scroll to send Virgo a message but she had beat him to it. 'Master Kase, Master Shem and Master Zwei have met with each other they are near the door.' Aeden closed his scroll as a smile formed on his face. "That explains the noise." Aeden looked back at the door to his bedroom. I trust Marshall will do the right thing. Aeden turned away and started heading to the door. After a few moments he had arrived and saw Shem and Zwei. He waved over to them a huge smile on his face but caught site of the broken tiles on the floor. "Shem you are not very good with reunions are you?"

Marshall could not deny that he was happy to hear his mothers decision but he turned his face away to not let her see the slight smile on his face. Marshall began to head toward the door but stopped with his hand on the door knob. In a lower volume Marshall whispered "No problem...mom." unsure of whether or not she heard him Marshall quickly opened the door. "Ill be out here if you need me." He quickly closed the door behind him and looked around confused as to where his father was.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Lucina remembers Zwei is over and she should probably keep a close eye on him to make sure that he doesn't break or mess up anything. She looks at what she is wearing and decides to change into her normal apparel. She walked outside the room walking into the main hall to see what looked to be Shem and Zwei and some broken tiles. She grimaced and walked out spotting Aeden. She walked over to him and whispered. "What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Aeden looked back at Lucina and made a smile seeing that she was no longer sad. "It was just Shem and Zwei saying hello, nothing to be worried over. Virgo told me that Shem and Zwei had met up. I had expected a more loving reunion" Aeden looks down at the cracks on the floor and holds back a small laugh. "But this seems more like Shem's way of handling things." Aeden leans in close to Lucina and whispers into here ear. "I take it things went well with Marshall?" 
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Lucina leans in and whispers to Aeden. "Just perfect, I think he finally accepts me now, but I need to discuss something important with you after we have dinner and the guests leave."Lucina leans out and says to Shem. "Shem,you don't have to pay, that's just Virgo being Virgo, we'll handle it."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Aeden looks at with smile, he heard she needed to talk but was more concerned about her relationship with Marshal. "Fantastic!" Aeden turns back toward Shem and Zwei. "Well now that everyone has arrived this seems like the perfect time to have dinner. Aeden opens his scroll and sends Virgo a message. 'Virgo, it's time for dinner. Please inform all the guests to gather in the dining room and tell the other maids to set the table up.' Aeden closes his scroll. "Virgo should be informing the others about dinner and having them gather together."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:42 pm

"Dinner sounds great, Although I have no idea whats being made. I certainly can't cook a dinner."Lucina lets out a small laugh as she hands him a note which would read, "Meet me in our room after dinner, we have to discuss the important matter I was talking about before. -Lucy" Lucina adjusted her evening gown and opened up her scroll checking her mail which grew as a habit to her, just like energy drinks.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Aeden takes the note and quickly reads it before pocketing it. "I'm sure the chefs will prepare something amazing." Aeden turns around and starts to head to the kitchen wondering what Lucy will tell him. 

((Time Skip))

Everyone had gathered at the table and were waiting for dinner to be served. The seating was arranged as following. Aeden at the head of the table, to his right sat Lucina, followed by Marshall, Dante, and Cat. On his left was Arry-boo, then Malina, Shem, and Virgo. Across the table at the other head sat Zwei. "Ah its good to see everyone together again."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Arryn gets up from the table excusing herself saying, "I gotta use the bathroom, be right back!"She grabs Stabby off the table and skips off to go to the bathroom but before she knows it she bumps into something or someone. "Ow..."She rubs her head as she stands up from the floor. "Arryn, be more careful ok?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Arryn notices her uncle Shem 'die' and she reaches out and takes the lolli. A large smile appears on her face and she laughs. She says, "Daddy! I beat uncle Shem! I really did!"She cheers and tries to wake up Shem by poking him lightly. Lucina smiles and remembers how good Shem was with kids. "Haha, Good job Arry-Boo!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Aeden uses all his willpower to not stand from the table and hug Arry-boo from the sheer amount of adorableness she produces. Instead he just makes a huge smile at Arry-boo. "Congratulations Arry-boo and If I recall correctly by laws of House Drakur, Uncle Shem has to listen to anything you tell him." Aeden looks over at Shem with a wicked smile. "Isn't that right Shem or would you deny an order from the victor of such a spectacular battle?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:55 am

A small muffled chuckle escaped his gas mask as he watched Shem writhe on the floor but it wasn't loud enough to seem sarcastic. His weapon was leaned against the wall across the room and had been cleaned by now. He slid up his gas mask after a few moments a began munching on the food in front of him. "Thanks...."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Arryn smiles and says, "Well, I order my sire to give me a piggy back ride!" Arryn looks over at Shem with a certain look that says, 'I'm cute, give me what I want'. She says, "Pweaaaasseee!?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Arryn laughs and almost falls off of Shem but regains her balance on his shoulders. She smiles and says, "I feel great!"She looks at Aeden and says, "Daddy! Look how tall I am! I'm bigger than you now!"She then looks over to Marshall and says, "I bet Marshall can't even beat me now!"She sticks her tongue out and laughs. She reaches up and touches the expensive looking chandelier hanging in the room and continues to smile ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Aeden let out a small laugh seeing Shem and Arry-boo get along so well. "Arry-boo I'm not sure anyone could stop you now." Aeden gives Shem a serious look. "You'll make sure she doesn't get hurt right Shem?" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next