RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]

Go down 
+2
Swordslinger
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Robin crouched down as she spied the canopy, "We need to get there without being seen. We could use Wonderland again, but that would let him know we're here. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:26 pm

The Deathstalker had determined through several scientific tests that the monster before it was some kind of trick, as it had no smell, and didn't appear to be able to hurt the creature. It hypothesizes that the creature doesn't actually exist, and is merely there to delay it from its previous task. It sets its test into motion, charging at the creature and passing right through it. Success!

Having made it past its obstacle, it charges past the legion of soldiers, feeling only slight resistance as it crashes through the invisible trees and continues it's hunt.

--------

"Hey." A calm yet familar voice sounds out from behind a nearby tree, as Nathan Khrysos steps out from around it, a massive rifle held pointed toward the ground in front of Robin and Byron. "That stupid ass Wonderland crap is pretty annoying, so I came down here to call a draw because I'm hungry. Also, your teammates are dying. Thought you should know." Nathan takes no action beyond shifting the way he is holding his weapon. He moves his left arm up the barrel, closer to the chamber of the weapon, but maintaining his grip. Still, firing a large rifle the way he is holding it would be difficult to aim.

A scroll is attached to Nathan's hip, active, and displaying an advanced status of Team Amber. Aura levels can be clearly seen, along with some information on who is who, and who is engaged. Currently David and Axel's icons are highlighted in red, likely indicating combat. Their aura levels are also low, but not at dangerous levels... yet.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:53 pm

David decided to look at the extent he damage to his wing. He opened it up, and took a look at it. "Meh some scrap will do. In the mean time." He reached in his bag, and pulled out a rod. he clipped it to his wing, and a cloth came down over the hole. "This stuff is like duct tape strong as hell yet flexible." He now looked down at Axel. "Hey wings better. Think you can cut its tail while it tries to catch the birdie." He looked up as he said birdie. Damn it Byron.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Robin glared at the man, and turned back to where she could hear the noise from the Deathstalker, then turned back to Nathan, "If you're here to call a draw, then what's with the rifle?"
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:01 pm

"Yeah, no problem. It's just like cutting a joint." He climbed a nearby tree, one of the identical many in the forest. Silently, he waited for the opportune moment.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Nathan responds with an irritated voice, not making any movements. "We're in the middle of a forest littered with Grimm. Why the hell would I put my weapon away? Not to mention that its two versus one here, if we scrap. I'm not lowering my guard!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Robin conceded the point, "Fair enough, but tell me one thing, how are we supposed to carry the scroll without it being damaged along the way? You obviously have cameras everywhere, so you've seen it before."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:45 pm

"Cameras?" Nah, all I setup was that speaker so I could yell at you guys. Dropped my transmitter anyway. Stupid bird." Nathan mumbles on for a few seconds while surveying their surroundings, before returning to the topic. "Oh, so yeah, carrying that giant scroll? I dunno. That thing is stupid anyway. Almost smashed my foot getting it off the ATV! Oh... woops." Nathan glances at the scroll on his belt, just barely visible as it hangs on his side, checking the status of the other two members of Team Amber.

--------

Axel and David can see the Deathstalker approaching their position rapidly, tearing through trees as it moves in their general direction. It doesn't appear to notice the two hiding in the trees, as its about to run Axel's tree over in its charge. This may be an excellent time to act... or find a new tree.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:52 pm

"ATV?" Robin had an evil look in her eyes, "Do you mind telling us where it is?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:21 am

"Pff, course I do! It is mine, after all! I don't want some slimy kid hands touching my stuff! Besides, I rigged it to explode if anyone uses it but me." His tone of voice and expression betray that final statement somewhat. Nathan isn't the best liar in Remnant. Or Vale. Or the Emerald Forest.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 am

"Oh too bad," Byron shrugged. "I guess that means we'll have to carry it ourselves. It can't take too long right? Maybe just two hours, three hours, half a day. Not that we have to worry. I mean you are there to help us out. After all, you have to stick around and watch us for as long as it takes. I'm sure you wouldn't mind spending a few hours or so watching a bunch of students slowly carry a massive scroll gradually through a forest now would you?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 pm

"Once my pizza arrives I'll be all set to sit around here as long as it takes!" Nathan speaks with a sudden enthusiasm, his past aggrevation of sitting around gone thanks to the thought of food. "Besides. Once that deathstalker murders your teammates, this silly thing will end early!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:05 am

"Or, we could just take the ATV for our own use and use that to help. What do you think Byron?" Robin asked her teammate.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:36 am

"I think I'm a very good driver," Byron smiled as he cracked his neck. "Can you say... Shotgun?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Nathan raises an eyebrow at the two, and tightens his grip on his weapon, but is still holding it awkwardly for a rifle. "Wow, you guys are just gonna take my ride. Nah, that's cool! It's alright, really. I mean, I brought that for you guys! Yep. No need to thank me." He finishes his little speech then begins looking around briefly, and walking off, keeping distance from Byron and Robin but also not turning his back to them.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Robin started walking towards Nathan with a look that seemed a cross between "flat" and "devilish."

"Get em."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:15 pm

David jumps to the air as the beast runs the trees down. He then activates his boosters as he flies. He gets in the air, and opens his hud. Ammo...amm...ammo....ah Armor piercing. A slight rumble comes from David's pack as his ammo changes. With a slight ding sound. David targets the creature and fires on it. "Hey look at me look at me." He said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Byron suddenly sprinted towards Nathan with a wild smile on his face, activating Thanatos at the same exact time as well as Wonderland multiple times in a small area. Nathan would see flashes of gruesome faces and figures randomly directly in front of his vision, Wonderland creating an illusion of a different thing every time as Byron turned it on and off rapidly. Nathan would see random things from the face of a baby with its eyes gouged out and cockroaches crawling around its head where its hair should have been to an old woman whose flesh was melting off to the man in a suit without a face. The images vary and never repeated as they flashed right in front of Nathan.

While the sniper was potentially distracted, Byron tried to close the distance between them and hit Nathan's stomach with the barrel of his left arm gun and struck the back of his calve with his right gun simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Axel watched David fly around. He was waiting in the foliage for the perfect opportunity to drop silently behind the Deathstalker.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:41 am

Nathan stopped walking, the gauntlets on his arms extending and folding over his large rifle to become a massive greatsword. The blade is thick and very wide, giving him powerful wide attacks and a makeshift shield. Not that he'd use it as a shield, of course. Nathan tried to block out the images and focus on the fast approaching target, and when he made his swing, the attack connected with Byron's right arm gun, blocking that attack. The first, however, got through and struck Nathan hard in the stomach. Nathan stumbled back, but recovered quickly as his sword came winding around him toward Byron's left side.

--------

The massive grimm slows from its charge, nearly coming to a stop right under Axel as it turns to follow David. The armor piercing rounds are having some effect on it, but its armor is so thick that David may not have enough ammunition to kill it with just the bullets. Unable to reach David, however, the Deathstalker spins rapidly, its left claw crashing through Axel's tree, as it is knocked down. Axel wasn't noticed right away, however, and still has time to abandon tree. It seems like it may be retreating, as  its turned its back on David.

Assuming David is observant while firing on a poor, helpless and entirely friendly creature, he would see another massive grimm flying in the distance casually. It could very easily decide to come and join the party, but doesn't appear to have noticed... yet.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 am

David looked up to see what looked like a Nevermore. He immediately stopped firing and just flew closer to the Deathstalker. "Hi wanna cookie?" He asked as he held out a grenade It was a simple tear gas grenade but didn't throw it. Axel had better move. If not....this may sting. He simply dlew around the beast and distracted it while waiting. He was careful not to get to close however.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm

"Well, there goes my ambush," thought Axel to himself.  He noticed David ready to toss a canister, and he decided it was best to get out of the fallen foliage.  He slipped out of the tree, away from the Deathstalker.  Because it seemed like it was retreating, there would be no need to de-tail it, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Byron's mantle of swords easily blocked the blow coming from the left. The impact was pretty heavy making Byron dig his foot into the ground just to keep himself anchored. Byron rotated counterclockwise, immediately positioning his two guns to block Nathan's great sword if he chose to swing at him and threw up leg to give him a swift kick to the stomach, hard enough to knock him over if it lands.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:43 pm

As the deathstalker gains a bit of distance between itself and David, it turns back around to face him, hoping he will get close enough for a hug. The massive grimm raises its tail into a strike position, but has it a little lower than typical, as its trying to use a large tree to provide it with some cover from David's attacks. It is facing somewhat toward Axel, but doesn't appear to have noticed him still, its attention focused on the flying enemy.

--------

Nathan grabs Byron's leg as the powerful kick lands, attempting to pull Byron down with him. However, it was less than successful, as his grip slipped as he stumbled back. He managed to stay on his feet, however, sword held in just his right hand. The weapon was huge. Any attack made by only one arm wouldn't be terribly effective, but his left arm is occupied in maintaining any balance he has left. As he is being knocked back, you can see Nathan's eyes shift to spot Robin just briefly, before returning to his current opponent. One might wonder if he has something planned, or is just keeping track of others.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Robin was already out of his line of sight, and coming in from his left. Closing on Nathan with speed, Robin was charging low to the ground, and when she was close enough, attempted to do a slide kick at Nathan's leg's to throw him off balance.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Axel, aware of how the deathstalker had not yet noticed him, quickly darted to behind a nearby tree. He quickly moved from cover to cover to get towards the deathstalker' rear side.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:51 pm

David kept his distance as close as possible with out being stung. Soon threw the grenade down in front of the beasts face. The grenade went of releasing a blinding light. Flashbangs.....my favorite non lethal grenade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next