RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]

Go down 
+3
Icrus505
Swordslinger
Cheshire Schrodinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Mirai sighed.

"I thought so..." she said playing with a twirl of her hair. "Would you be willing to answer one question for me, though?"

Liseran felt herself get goosebumps as Cheshire at the piece and then darted back into her seat.

"Y-you know what? I'm suddenly full," Liseran laughed nervously while scratching her head. "I-I'm so sorry if I-I forced anything on you or something..."

She sighed and then looked up again waving her hand dismissively.

"Why not we forget all about that and proceed to the tea?" she smiled sheepishly. From where Rory was, she almost choked on her ham roll. She gulped her own tea and then turned around, her shoulders shaking as she tried to contain a bawling laugh.

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 pm

"It's more like making the final boss the hardest," Alice deadpanned, "If you do manage to win the challenge it gets taken out of our paycheck after all."

~~~

Byron glances back at Robin and grew his smile even more and looks back at the show making no sound other then a mischievous chuckle under his breath.

~~~

"It depends on your question," Rider answered plainly, "But I would do my best if that's what you desire."
~~~

Cheshire shrunk back shyly. He glanced at the bottle, then at Liseran, then at the laughing Rory. He was embarrassed, angry, and panicking all at once. He wanted to just disappear and make a break for it but he did not have that option.

Cheshire sighed and took the bottle. Uncorking it, he immediately dumps the contents into his mouth but neglects to swallow. Then without a word he grabs Liseran by her shoulders and draws her closer. He then lifts his right hand and places two fingers on her chin and pushes down making her open her mouth wide.

Quickly he leans down and presses hi lips against Liseran's, letting her drink the sweet citric tea through his mouth as he kissed her passionately, his ears burning red in his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:58 pm

"Ah yes. The hatter mentioned that, why is that? If I may ask." Duilia said.

------

"Hey....hey...tell me...you didn't read...that one...right?" Robin asked, genuine fear on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:01 pm

"Which one do you mean~?" Byron chuckles mischievously.

~~~

"You get everything you order free if we lose," Alice explained, "So obviously the money lost is taken out of our paychecks. That's something I can't afford."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:03 pm

"You know what I mean." Robin asked, glaring at him. "Byron, I'm serious."

------

"Ah right. You're homeless...." Duilia looked to Alice and sighed, "Well, damn. Now I'm torn. I know you need the paycheck, but my stomach is rather empty, a conundrum as they say."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Sam lost it she laid her head on the table laughing, at Cheshire. Oh god my ribs. She just hid her face, and laughed. I will not let him live this down.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Mirai continued to lean on her hand, her sharp green eyes looking at Rider with gravity.

"That day we met..." she said. And then, her eyes turning even sharper, "Why did you kiss me?"

Rory's eyes widened. She hadn't really thought he'd do it, but he was. She quickly turned around to finish her ham roll, inwardly laughing and her camera taking a shot.

Liseran was confused as to why Cheshire had drunk the contents. What shocked her was when he pulled her closer and opened her mouth to kiss her. She felt the sweet, tangy tea trail down her mouth and throat, but she wasn't bothered by the taste. Her cheeks burned bright red, but instead of drawing away, she pulled Cheshire closer to kiss him back. She finally let go and sat in her seat, looking away.

"W-well..." she said. "D-do you do that to all your customers?"

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:17 pm

"N-No!" Cheshire exclaimed, "I've never done that before! I mean I've fed cake to some but..." Cheshire averted his eyes shyly. "No one ever ordered the Drink Me tea while I was in service before..."

~~~

Rider remained silent for a moment, looking right at Mirai with a smile on his face. "I may have had many reasons," he said simply. "It could be for the heck of it... It could be to stun you long enough for me to fly away... It could be because some unruly characters were most likely going to come after me and I needed to break tides with you if only to keep you out of the crossfire... It might be because I simply wanted to..."

Rider paused for a moment, a saddened look on his face for a brief moment before he forced it back and returned to his smiling self.

"But maybe... you just reminded me of someone I love."

~~~

"Oh~ but you're being so vague my cute little leader," Byron stated nonchalantly, "I really don't know what pages you are referring to."

~~~

"Oh boo hoo," Alice said bluntly, "I'm homeless and I have to sleep on an empty stomach three days out of every week. My bedroom is a cardboard box and my neighbor is a one armed bum named Mike. I don't know what reasons the rest of these guys have for working here to make them give up so easily but I literally can not afford to lose."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:23 pm

"Ha! You have pride, despite your situation." Nodding in affirmation, Duilia seemed to decide something, "Very well, you shall live with me and be my apprentice."

-----

"You know damn well which one I mean." Robin said, edging in.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:30 pm

"No thank you," Alice deadpanned, "I'd rather be homeless."

~~~

Byron chuckled and hummed teasingly. "You could be talking about a hundred different things dear leader. I'm not quiet sure what you are talking about unless you tell me."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 pm

Liseran found herself letting out a small giggle. She looked at Cheshire and smiled brightly, her cheeks blushing to a lesser degree, but with more warmth.

"Lucky little old me," she smiled. Liseran then glanced at Rory who was no longer turning around but looked like she had been caught red handed.

"That was a surprise, wasn't it?" Rory grinned widely. Liseran pouted and then proceeded to stroke Cheshire's head.

"Say...if you ever have time later, why not drop by my home for dinner?" she smiled. "Such a nice cat deserves a good meal for himself later."

With that she turned to Rory to tell her they were leaving.

"Oh? Okay then," she said perkily and grinning triumphantly at Cheshire. "You were a wonderful host, Chesh!"

They paid the bill and before they left, Liseran kissed Cheshire on the cheek.

"Have fun working," she beamed. And the doors closed behind her and Rory.

Mirai listened and when Rider finished she nodded with her eyes closed. She stood up to face Rider, her height only equal to his as he sat down. She leaned over to kiss him lightly on the forehead.

"Thank you for letting me know," she said, though no one could read her expression with her bangs shading her eyes. At the same time, Ren came along, looking as if he'd never been sick or had been fed by another men in a romantic manner.

"About time," Mirai said with her arms crossed. "Ren, we're leaving. I have dresses to shop for. Pay the bill and let's be on our way."

"Of course, Mistress," Ren said bowing down. Mirai took no more glances at Rider as Ren handled the payments and the left over macaroons were bought. However, before she left through the door, she turned ever so slightly to look at the rabbit faunus.

"See you back at Beacon, rabbit."

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:37 pm

"I can't believe she's fine with this..." Cheshire grumbled as he slumped towards Sam's table, not even bothering to use his semblance. "I hope you had a nice laugh at my dispense..."

~

Rider smiled at Mirai. "There is also one other option," Rider states, "It could also have been because I had fallen in love with you."

Without waiting for her reply, Rider turned around and wheeled away, heading for the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:39 pm

"No, no." Duilia said, shaking her head and ignoring Alice's opinion, "It's already decided. You shall be my pupil."

-----

"Just forget it." Robin said, slumping back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Sam typed a little. [Oh come now. Its fine. We're just happy you have a friend now.] She smiled innocently at Cheshire. She gave him a pat on the back showing no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:44 pm

"That was my girlfriend... ," Cheshire deadpanned, a grave look over his face.

~~

"Rejected," Alice stated, "I have nothing I'd want to learn from you. Why would you want to take me as a student anyway?"

~~

Byron shrugged and turned back to watch the challenge.

"You know..." Byron said loud enough to catch Robin's attention, "You shouldn't worry about those things so much. Personally I think you're a good leader and a wonderful woman."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Sam giggled a little. She typed some more. [You don't say? I won't have been able to tell.] She smiled at Cheshire. And I thought this would be boring.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:50 pm

"RORY I HATE YOU!" Liseran said as she shook her cousin. Her eyes were watery again with panic and nervousness. "That was terribly embarrassing!!!"

Rory was laughing, as if Liseran's shaking was doing nothing.

"Oh, come on!" Rory said smiling. "It was adorable! Plus, I stole some photos!"

Liseran's cheeks turned bright red. "You're so mean!"

Rory patted Liseran's head as if she were a little child.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Rory said coyly as they continued to walk. Liseran turned away, her hand moving to her mouth. She looked to the ground, her cheeks still red.

"...maybe."

Mirai had caught the last words of Rider just as the door closed. She felt her fists clench as she walked while Ren shaded her with her parasol. Her golden hair traced behind her and there was a dullness in her eyes as if she'd been turned into a doll.

"I'm sorry, Rider," she said as if he could possibly hear her now. "I'm sorry you've chosen someone who no longer has a heart to love with in return."

Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:50 pm

"Because you refuse to submit." Duilia said, "Though you may look like a rabbit, you have the pride of a lion. That is a rare quality, I can think of few others who have such a trait. And they are far and few between."

-----

Robin flinched, "Ah...I see, you read that page..." Slumping on the table, she let out a heavy sigh, "It's not easy, y'know? Always having to make a plan and putting everyone's life on the line. Each time I'm worried that we may not make it out because of something I didn't see, or because the plan was bad to begin with. It was fun at first, telling everyone what to do. But as we keep going on adventures, I began to realize what a heavy weight it is, it's not just a badge anymore I can wear, it's a burden."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 pm

"Flattery will get you nowhere," Alice said plainly, "I would rather die then be a student to someone like you."

~~~

Before Robin noticed, Byron had moved his chair to sit next to her, sitting down with crossed arms.

"No one expected you to be perfect Robin," Byron said simply, "Nobody expected you to be a screw up either. We just expected you to be... Robin. Simple as that." Byron flashed her a comforting smile and petted her head as if she was a child. "A lesser person would have given up long ago," Byron stated, "You kept on going. You kept on leading. That's what makes you a good leader. But the title of leader is merely a badge in the end. The burden that it comes with is something you may decide to carry yourself..." Byron gave Robin a smile completely unlike his usual one. "...Or you can let your teammates help you shoulder that burden like it was meant to be. You may think the team relies on the leader but that is only partially true. In the end, it is the leader who relies on the team."

Byron removed his hand from Robin's head and crossed his arms as he leaned back against his chair.

"I told you the very first day you can always rely on me. That still holds true. I will follow you wherever you guide me... leader."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Alexa pops up over the table still covering her mouth. She barely squeaks out "Hi leader...". Alexa is covering her mouth very close to tears from holding back herself from laughing in a public place.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:17 pm

The moment Alexa popped out from under the table, Cheshire literally turned to stone his his jaw trying to touch the ground.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Alexa uses one of her Hikari no Hashiras to hit Cheshire in his head while still covering her mouth. "Leader. Are you okay?" She barely manages to squeak out.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Cheshire rubbed his head, annoyed by the sudden hit, but it didn't changed the embarrassed look in his eye.

"And what the hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Rory let Liseran walk ahead of her and as she did, she compiled the photos she had taken in the cafe with a mischievous grin. Without further ado, she sent a message to Cheshire with the pictures attached.

Didn't really expect you to have the guts to pull that off, Aniki! XD You've just made my entire week and now here's a little treat to remember yours and Liseran's precious moments. : P

I'm so evil... Rory thought as she pressed send. Let's hope his ringtone is really loud.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:10 pm

It was then that Cheshire's phone's ringtone went off. His attention averted temporarily, he pulled the phone out of his pocket and looked at the new message. His expression was blank at first. As the seconds passed, his face gradually reddened and he snapped his phone shut.

"I'm going... to strangle that one..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Sam couldn't help but laugh. She needed something to drink though. She typed a bit. [Anyway what do you recommend for a drink?] She took some deep breaths to help her stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 pm

"I recommend the milkshakes," Cheshire deadpanned with a rather sour look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next