RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]

Go down 
+3
Icrus505
Swordslinger
Cheshire Schrodinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Soon Sam was standing right in front of him. She bent over revealing her cleavage to him. Her face was one of fake sadness. One that said, 'You don't think I'm pretty?' She placed a hand on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

As Sam looked at Rider like a sad kitty, his eye started twitching and his smile seemed forced and crooked. I feel a strange sense of deja vu.

"Alright, alright, calm down kitty," Rider said placing his hands on her shoulders. "Now come on, the Aphrodisiac is only a sexual simulator, it doesn't force you to actually do anything."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Duilia just nodded, then approached Alice.

-------

Robin shrugged, "Eh, just a drink."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Sam gently took a seat on Riders lap, and hugged him. She pressed his head against her chest. She slowly petted his ears. She just smiled the whole time. She then kissed the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:17 pm

"Okay, okay, okay, that's funny, real funny," Rider said a bit hastily, his voice a little muffled as Sam pressed his face into her bosom. "Alright you've had your laugh and I've had mine. You can stop now."

~~~

"What are you doing?" Alice asked as Duilia came closer.

~~~

"You want a drink?" Byron asked letting go of Robin's hand in favor of placing it on his chin. "Well we do have the one I think. I've never had to get it before but I hear from Rider and Cheshire that it's order quite often while they're serving. Well then..."

Byron lifted his hand and talked into his cuff link. "Get me a glass of the Queen of Hearts."

Moments later, a chess piece waiter came and poured liquid that looked no different from pink lemonade from a bright red bottle with a pink ribbon tied to it, into a glass in front of Robin. The waiter's hand blocked the view of the label and he soon walked away, taking the bottle with him.

"I hear it's rather tasty," Byron stated, "I can't remember the name though. Just that Queen of Hearts is a nickname for it. Ah well."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Sam pulled his head up, and looked into his eyes. Her grin widen, at his remarks. She pulled out her scroll, and typed. [Where can I find the cat? Tell me or you become my new toy.] She just sat there petting his ears.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:25 pm

"Wha- I don't know," Rider stated, "He ran away somewhere, I don't know where. Wait, you prefer him over me?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Sam just giggle at his words. She then typed a bit. [Sorry, but I don't think you could handle all of this. ;3] She soon stood up, and walked around him for a bit. Still petting his ear.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:50 pm

"Oh, and you think the Cat can??" Rider asked with exasperation in his tone. "That bloke just ran away screaming!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Sam just giggled some more. She then typed some more. [And what makes you think you can?] She said still walking around him. She was having fun messing with this boy. She watched him for some time as he got mad.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Rider cracks his neck to the left then the right, a small vein popping on the side of his head. "Alright. I don't usually do this but..."

Rider wheels his chair straight for then hooks his hand under Sam's thighs and the other on her back, lifting her up in a princess carry.

"Does this not charm you enough?" Rider asked seductively. "Tell me then. Do you have a cat's tongue?"

Without waiting for a reply, Rider leans in for a deep kiss
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Sam's plan had worked. She was a bit surprised by his strength, and how he made the first move. She got in deeper for the kiss. She would continue this until he pulled back. She put her arms around his head, and pulled him in as deep as possible.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Duilia leaned down and whispered into Alice's ear, "Charming you."

-------

Robin looked at the glass, "Why is it in a red bottle?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:04 pm

"Well you're failing," Alice deadpanned.

~~~

"I don't know," Byron shrugged, "I hear the color red stimulates appetite so that may be it."

~~~

Rider slipped his hand away from Sam's thighs and held firmly to her rear as his other hand pressed against her back to press her body against his. Rider put more force into the kiss, twisting his tongue in every direction except for backwards.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Sam's tongue scratched at his tongue. Not enough to hurt, just enough. When he grabbed her rear her ears perked up. She could feel him drawing her closer. Her chest was pressed firmly against his. She went as deep as possible for the kiss. Sam began petting his ears ear with her right hand, and used her left to draw him closer.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Alexa was about to respond then watched the scene in front of her. "Well that happened. Can service come? One ran away due to... circumstances." Alexa sits at the table alone.
Back to top Go down
4th Wall Breaker

4th Wall Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Megan wandered around her usual look of jeans and a jacket accompanying her. She had a smile on her face as she waved to a few people in the streets, obviously in a good mood. Granted she had gotten a pretty good paycheck from her last odd job and decided to go out and splurge a little.

Making her way over to a nearby diner she was walking by she lazily smiled. "Fantasy huh?" She said stopping in front of it. "Sounds cool...wonder if it's any good?" Megan said smiling and going over to order a table.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:34 pm

"That is enough," an almost robotic voice came from behind Sam. A hand grabbed the back of her hoodie and pulled her back and off of Rider. Sam finds herself facing a pink haired girl wearing a futuristic visor and a lizard tail. Though she was rather short and wore a sailor shirt and shorts, her blank expression seemed rather intimidating.

"You have been requested again sir," Ai stated.

"Already?" Rider asked.

"Yes," Ai deadpanned. "And you've been requested again. And again. And again." Ai's eyes narrowed and jerked her head in Sam's direction. "They wanted what she was having."

"Oh dear," Rider mumbled and wheeled away.

"Drink this," Ai said shoving a small bottle into Sam's mouth. "And calm down."

With that, Ai walked away. As she passed the table, she snatched the bottle and got out of sight.
~~~~

Megan was greeted by a waiter wearing a rook helmet who guided her to a table.

"What would you like?" he asked. "Would you like something from the special service menu?"

The waiter gestures at the standing menu on the table.
Back to top Go down
4th Wall Breaker

4th Wall Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Looking down at the menu she rubbed her chin scrolling down what looked fun. "Let's see...the hatter maybe? No a little to fun for me..." Megan mumbled sitting lazily in her chair. Her eyes lit up as she saw one little name on the menu catch her eye.

"Excuse me sir is the Cat available right now?" She asked the rook politely. "If so I would love to have that if I could."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Sam took a look at the bottle, and shrugged. She took a big swig, and soon her vision returned to normal, and her rational thought returned. She looked around at her surroundings. What the.......where am I? She looked up, and saw Alexa she walked over and sat down. She sat her head on the table, and typed. [What the hell happened?] She rubbed her head, and tried to regain her nerves.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Alexa looks at her. "You kissed Leader and some other bunny faunus." Alexa also asks "Can the Mad Hatter come over?"

Elsa walks over to their table and slumps next to Alexa. Alexa squeals knowing who Elsa really is and decides not to ask for an autograph since she is in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Sam looks up, and almost dies. Her face turns bright red. She slammed her head down and hid it. I might just stay at my place for the next week.......maybe the next few months. She gave a wave to the new comer and kept her face hidden. She type a little. [This never happened got it!]
She pulled out her phone and texted Cheshire. [Look.....whatever happened....never happened got it....and tell anyone how I acted.....I WILL kill you got.] She put her phone up, and gave Alexa a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Duilia just smiled, and undid the ribbon around her hair. Letting it flow down to it's true shoulder length. Moving around behind Alice, she began to braid her hair.

------

Robin shrugged, "Oh well. You want a drink? I hear these things taste better when shared between friends."
Back to top Go down
4th Wall Breaker

4th Wall Breaker

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Megan noticing the little wave from the other customer and waved back. Looking around she could see the place was full of excitement and fun. "Might as well be a little night club." Megan said to herself giggling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:23 pm

"Now what are you doing," Alice asked bluntly, completely unaffected by the cosmetics treatment.

~~~~

"I actually don't like that sort of thing much," Byron shrugged, "I prefer tea and sweets really. But if that's your wish then I suppose a can take a shot."

Byron called over a waiter with his microphone cuff link. Soon a faceless card waitress walked to the table and placed a shot glass in front of Byron.

"I believe you've been requested at that table over there," the waitress stated.

"Alright, alright. I'll head over there in a few minutes," Byron says waving her off. He poured a little of the liquid in Robin's glass into the shot glass and handed Robin the remainder. "To the future," Byron smiles raising his shot glass to Robin.
~~~~~

The waiter nods at Megan's request and talks into his cuff link.

"Alice wishes to see the Cat. I repeat ah-"

SCREW YOU!!

The sound of a small skirmish and some plates breaking was heard through the cuff link.

You have to go out there! Forget it! I'm never going out there again! It's part of the contract! Just make me a chess waiter or something! But you were so good at being the Cat! SAY THAT AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!

The sounds of three different peoples' voices sounded through the cuff link loudly before the chess piece waiter stuffed his hand into his pocket to hastily muffle it.

"Uh... He'll come out shortly," he said, "In the meantime, is there anything you would like to eat or drink?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Duilia wasn't done. Braiding Alice's hair, she gently made it so it resembled an elegant and regal style.

----

Robin cinked her glass against his, "To the future." She said, then gulped the drink down.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:09 pm

"I will admit, you seem good at this," Alice muttered looking at her reflection on the heart shaped crystal on her scepter, "But you are failing at charming me in anyway."

~~~~

The moment the liquid went down Robin's throat, she felt strange and the world became completely different. She felt a chill run through her body but at the same time her torso started heating up. Her face flushing, sweat running down her brow, Robin felt strange. Her vision was obscured, everything around her blurry with the exception of who she saw directly in front of her, in this case Byron.

"Are you okay?" Byron asked quirking an eyebrow, setting down the untouched shot glass on the table. His cuff link sounded saying that he was requested at another table. "Hold your rocking horseflies," Byron said, raising his wrist to his face as he spoke to it. He turned to Robin. Though his constant casual smile remained on his face, he had a worried look in his good eye.

Byron slipped off one of his dress gloves and placed his palm over Robin's forehead, looking into her glazed over eyes and flushed cheeks.

"You don't seem to have a fever. Are you tired? Do you need to go to sleep?"

You're too cold. Let me warm you up with my body. Let me take you to bed was what Robin was hearing.

In her eyes, Byron had completely changed. His figure grew more slender muscular, his face long, his eye narrowed, and his smile seductive yet mysterious. Byron Hatter had completely changed to Robin's eyes, her heart racing as the drink went through her bloodstream. Even the large leather eye patch that would nearly cover a large area of his face had shrunk in size, becoming a square piece of black cloth tied over his left eye by thin black strings, adding to his mystique charms.

Though Byron had harmlessly placed a hand over her forehead, to Robin he is caressing her face gently, trailing his fingers across her brow and down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next