RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]

Go down 
+3
Icrus505
Swordslinger
Cheshire Schrodinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Sam smiled evilly at him. She typed a bit and showed him. [You want it.......come get it..] She leaned back with her phone and dropped down her bra. She moved it around a bit and looked at him with a sly look.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Cheshire opened his mouth to retort when his earpiece rang.

Make the customers happy.

Cheshire's eyebrow twitched and paused momentarily before he got up and leaned over Sam, his tongue sticking out slightly just enough so that she could feel the heat of the muscle near her face as he moved upwards until his lips were next to her cat ears. Cheshire breathed into Sam's ear slowly and his hand touched the nip of her neck before trailing down her chest.

"Do you really want me to get it?" he whispered into her ear.

~~

"Well that is the prize," Byron confirmed. "If you win then whatever you order will be completely free. Time limit's fifteen minutes per host, yadda yadda."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:51 pm

"Then I shall take this challenge." Duilia said, not really getting the concept but pumped up never the less, "Prepare to face defeat!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Sam just nodded evilly. She typed some more. [You have 5 minutes starting now.] She hit a button on her watch. I wonder how desperate he is.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Before Cheshire could retort, the scene changed again.

"Already??" Cheshire yelled looking around as the lights dimmed and colored light show erupted, pop music playing from the speakers.

"ALICE HAS ENTERED WONDERLAND!" The announcer shouted.

Moments later the previous scene was recreated, Duilia seated at a table, the spotlight on her and the four star hosts around the cafe.

"Alice shall now meet the White Rabbit!"

Rider comes rolling in again and parking himself opposite of Duilia.

"Well hello again my little Alice," Rider said in a charming tone as he took her hands into his and raised them towards his mouth, placing his lips on her ring finger, "Let us cross into the land of dreams together."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:06 am

It should be worth noting that he was kissing armored gauntlets, so it would be rather unpleasant to be placing one's lips upon it.

"Get out of my way fool. I must get the free food!" Duilia ordered, the attempt to charm going completely over her head.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:38 am

That made Rider flinch away mostly in surprise though, letting go of her hand immediately.

"Eh heh, uh you do know the rules right?" Rider asked in slight confusion, "I mean even if I can't charm you, you can't win unless you charm me within the next fifteen minutes?"

Rider thought about it for a moment before giving her his most charming smile.

"Although if it is a meal you require I would be glad to take you to dinner at whereever you desire to dine. My treat."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:11 am

"Charm?" Duilia said, looking confused for a moment then smiling, "Ah. I see."

Then she grabbed Rider's collar, forcefully pulled him towards him, and kissed him on the lips.

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:59 am

Rider's ears shot upwards like a pair of exclamation points at the sudden bold move, his cheeks flushing in shock and surprise. He barely managed to move in closer before the bell rang and he was hauled off by a pair of chess waiters.

"WAIT! JUST A FEW MORE MINUTES! PLEASE!"

Cheshire was literally staring dumbfounded, sweat running down his brow. "We've got a bold one," he murmured. "She may be the worst enemy I will ever face..."

"Alice has now traveled through Wonderland where she is suddenly greeted by a grinning cat!"

Suddenly a pair of eyes appeared in front of Duilia. They blinked at her before disappearing. Then a violet and gray striped tail attached to nothing appeared next to her and brushed over her shoulder and against the side of her cheek.

The sound of bells was heard behind her that would grab her attention and make her look back. Quickly after, Cheshire appeared in the seat opposite of her, crouched on all fours like a cat.

Cheshire paused for a moment in his position, glaring at her cautiously.

No... No she wouldn't pull the same trick twice. Any good fighter knows you must vary your strikes...
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:29 pm

That's when Duilia started petting Cheshire on the head and scratching his chin, having mistaken him for a real cat.

"Good kitty." She said.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Sam could feel her self about to burst. She had been holding in a laugh the whole time. She looked at her watch, and a minute and a half, had gone by. My god I'm evil........and I love it. Her mischiefus smile had returned.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:41 pm

Cheshire's eye literally began twitching at this obscure gesture, a low groan emanating from his throat. He hated it when people treated him like some house pet.

Well at least it's not a kiss... Cheshire thought thankfully in his mind.

Cheshire grabbed both of Duilia's hands into each of his and slowly moved them away, keeping his fingers intertwined with hers.

The things I do for a paycheck...

Cheshire leans over the table until his face was next to Duilia's and he turned his head to gently blow into her ear. He then looked into her eyes in a cool side glance and murmured, "It's the cat's mating season. I'm in heat. Will you quench this fire in me?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:56 pm

Elsa looks annoyed that she lost and notices a paparazzi was video-taping the whole event, to her dismay, she slams her head on the table. She yells to herself as the paparazzi takes another picture. God dammit. So much for Vale's Little Princess.

Alexa walks in the cafe, looking for sweets since she is hungry. She looks around only to see a disgruntled girl in a hood, a bunny, a little girl, a male in a weird outfit and... Cheshire. She looks at him oddly and then bursts out laughing at what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:18 pm

Sam just waved Alexa over to where she was. She smiled evilly, as she walked in. My, god....this is perfect. She kept waving to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Alexa walks over to Sam's table still laughing almost falling along the way. "So why is he getting all feely with the customers? Don't think that's allowed."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Sam typed a bit on her Scroll. [He's one of the hosts xD] She was almost ready to burst out laughing at this point.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Alexa starts laughing even more than she was before and watches Cheshire holding the girl's hand and says to herself. "Yay leader has a girlfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:53 pm

A girlfriend who was at least three decades older then him, but nevertheless....

Duilia took this as a sign he was thirsty, as so, grabbed a nearby cup of water and handed it to him.

"Here, you should always keep yourself hydrated. Learned that in the war." The general said.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Cheshire's eye twitched again but he took the cup regardless and sat back in his chair, sipping it slowly.

What am I doing... he grumbled in his thoughts.

"Nothing I do will move someone like you," Cheshire concluded, "I might as well just wait for the time limit to run out."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:12 pm

"Oh right. Charm....Hm..."Looking over Cheshire, Duilia eyed him with a tactician's eye, "Let's see, you have a hunter's posture, and a sardonic attitude. I'd wager a student a Beacon, correct? Not only that," Duilia started pacing back and forth, "Judging by your attitude, and your faunas heritage, I'd say you've gone through some hell, perhaps...family?" Shrugging her shoulders in a "Not my place to judge" kinda way, she went on, "If it is any consolation, I know what it's like to loose people. In the war, I've lost many friends and allies, and I won't lie. I've hated the Faunas in the past. But there was one general in the enemy force I respected, his name was Shcrodingger....Or something close. I was never able to get his name right."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:17 pm

"... Tactician," Cheshire corrected looking off to the side, "He aided the generals in strategy but never led any army..."

Cheshire's ears flattened to the sides of his head.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:17 pm

"You knew him?" Duilia asked, shocked.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:23 pm

"He was my grandfather," Cheshire stated.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 pm

"Was? What happened to him?" Duilia asked, coming closer and placing a hand on his shoulder, looking him directly in the eye, she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:28 pm

"He... He was killed by anti-faunus extremist about a decade ago," Cheshire mumbled, he eyes averting to avoid contact.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:32 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry." Duilia said, kneeing in front of him and lowering her head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Cheshire glanced into Duilia's eyes before looking off to the side again, a forced scowl on his face.

"It's not like your words are comforting or anything..."

DING! DING! DING!

"Shoot..." Cheshire grumbled hanging his head.

He soon disappeared from sight just before the announcer speaks.

"Alice has passed the Cat! Two down and only two to go! After meeting the Cat he leads you down a path of insanity! Down the mad man's path! Alice shall now meet the Mad Man!"

Descending from the ceiling, Byron lands in a kneeling position in front of Duilia, quickly taking her hand into his and raised it an inch to his mouth.

"Welcome to the mad tea party," Byron smiles, "My lady..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next