RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]

Go down 
+3
Icrus505
Swordslinger
Cheshire Schrodinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:32 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry." Duilia said, kneeing in front of him and lowering her head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Cheshire glanced into Duilia's eyes before looking off to the side again, a forced scowl on his face.

"It's not like your words are comforting or anything..."

DING! DING! DING!

"Shoot..." Cheshire grumbled hanging his head.

He soon disappeared from sight just before the announcer speaks.

"Alice has passed the Cat! Two down and only two to go! After meeting the Cat he leads you down a path of insanity! Down the mad man's path! Alice shall now meet the Mad Man!"

Descending from the ceiling, Byron lands in a kneeling position in front of Duilia, quickly taking her hand into his and raised it an inch to his mouth.

"Welcome to the mad tea party," Byron smiles, "My lady..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:47 pm

"Oh, Robin told me about you." Duilia said, closing her eyes, "Said that you were, "The creepiest, tea obsessed sexual harasser that she ever met."

Meanwhile, off to the side, Robin choked on her drink.

"And I'm not your lady. I'm forty one years old."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:53 pm

"Woman and wine only taste sweeter in time," Byron smiles, "Now let us go take our seat at the tea party. There's no more room."

Guiding Duilia back to the table, Byron sits opposite of her, his arms crossed over his chest with a smile on his face.

"Now my sweet," Byron grins, "Would you like the Drink Me tea or the Eat Me cake?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:55 pm

"....That last sentence didn't rhyme." Duilia observed.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:05 pm

"Oh?" Byron remarks quirking an eyebrow, "Well it wasn't my intention to rhyme."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:10 pm

"But doesn't the mad hatter always rhyme in the books?" Duilia asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:24 pm

"He's well know for speaking verses and spouting riddles yes but it's not as though it's a constant pattern," Byron smiles, "But enough about my role, let's go back to you and this challenge. Whether I woe you or not is a minor concern. If you can not charm me in time then the challenge is forfeit. I do commend you reaching this far but like the mad hatter, if you kill time it will punish you severely."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Duilia nodded, "I know, Robin told me enough about you that no charm or intimidation will work. But she told me one thing that will help."

Reaching behind her, the General pulled from behind her....A stuffed bunny that was awfully cute, it even had a little hat like Byron's.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:46 pm

"Oh?" Byron smiled as he rested his head against his clenched fist, "I do enjoy collecting stuffed animals but you won't 'charm' me so easily."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Under the hot sun, Mirai was with Ren next to her. Usually, she'd ask Rayden to go with her on the weekends, but she decided that after slavedriving him the entire week, he deserved a break. Today, she wore a slimmer blue-and-white striped dress and Ren was lifting the parasol over her head. As she looked at the title of the cafe she crossed her arms.

"Ren, why have you brought me in front of a frivolous cafe?" Mirai said disapprovingly. "You know quite well I prefer the Treat Shop any day and all I see in there is young women trying to satisfy their daydreamy lust over men in costumes."

Ren laughed at the last remark and scratched his head.

"Oh, come on, you can't possibly mean that," Ren said with a carefree smile. "Anyways, it's mostly a cafe for women so I thought it'd be safer for you go here. Besides, the theme's pretty catchy and you're one who loves sweets and teas."

And then, with a more teasing tone.

"But I also brought you here because of the little mission you gave me long before," Ren said. "I know we failed terribly at gathering information at Mr. Blanc, but thanks to Honne, we were able to spot him entering here. It looks like he works here or something."

Mirai turned to Ren and quirked her eyebrow. "Is that so?" she said pondering. "Hm. It's worth a shot. But if I dislike the place, you're wearing the sailor outfit on the streets for a week."

Ren's eyes widened and he wiped a bit of his sweat. "I'm sure...I'm sure you'll like it."

With that, they opened the door and Mirai waited to be greeted by whatever poor excuse of a waiter or waitress they had.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Mirai is greeted by a white knight chess piece waiter who guided her and Ren to an empty table.

"I apologize for the dim lighting, we're undergoing one of our special challenges," a muffled voice said from inside the horse head helmet. "What would you like? May a direct you to our special service menu? Oh, although the Madman and the Queen are preoccupied until the challenge is over. You have the choice of The Cat and The White Rabbit."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Upon hearing the last of the options, Mirai closed her eyes and smirked, smoothing out her dress and then taking out her fan.

"I think it's only right I ask for the White Rabbit," Mirai said calmly. "I hope this cafe can do me the job of really entertaining me."

She looked around, surprised a lot of people came to these sorts of things, but she hoped she wouldn't be mistaken as one of them.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:02 pm

"Well, I certainly didn't expect to see you here," Rabbit smiled moments after the waiter walked away. He had wheeled his chair over in the usual manor and parked at the table facing opposite of Mirai with a smile on his face. "Have you come to this host club just to request my service? I'm rather flattered milady."

Rider reaches over and places his hand over Mirai's, a charming smile on his lips, his rabbit ears bouncing on his head. He stroked his finger down Mirai's palm slowly and murmured, "How may I serve you my Alice?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Upon seeing Rider, Mirai's cheeks began to burn furiously and she looked at him, trying to stay mad. She took her hand away from him and crossed her arms, looking away and lifting her head proudly.

"If you must know, I just like to make sure, as team leader, that all my teammates are doing fine when they're not on campus," she said with puffed cheeks. "Besides, I have to let Ren fill his lust urges for men every now and then."

Ren's eyes widened. "What are you talking about!? I'm not ga--"

A hard heel came onto Ren's toes and before he could finished he yelped in pain and turned around grabbing the injured foot.

"Now," Mirai said as she sat down straightly, still looking flustered, though trying to contain it. "What's your most popular tea? And DO say you have macaroons because I refuse to call this a place that serves sweets if they don't."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 pm

"We certainly do have macaroons," Rider stated with a chuckle, "Our most popular tea is the Drink Me Tea, our house specialty. Although it's rather expensive so I doubt you'd want that."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:43 pm

"I'll have raspberry macaroons, of course," Mirai said as she looked at the menu. Upon hearing the remark regarding the tea, she glanced sideways towards Rider. "Try me. If it's the best, then I'll take it, though I'd love to know what's in it. So, while you're at it, care telling me how you stumbled upon a job trying to woo girls without any hope with your violating ways?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:38 am

"You hurt me milady," Rider chuckled nonchalantly, "You underestimate me so. Well then, let's get you your order."

Rider talked into his cuff link to the side a soon later a bishop waiter comes with a silver tray of raspberry macaroons and a glass bottle the size of a tea cup with the label 'drink me' tied to the cork. Rider takes the order and places the plate of macaroons in front of Mirai, but keeps the bottle with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that this is just a normal fruit tea, as quality a brand it is. What made it so popular though is the cafe's special policy when it is ordered alongside a special service host."

Rider uncorks the bottle and draws closer to Mirai before stopping directly next to her. He then raised the bottle and sipped the contents himself and grabs Mirai by the shoulders. He then traces his finger up her neck with a devilish smile on his face before quickly pressing his fingers against each side of her jaw to make her open her mouth slight. He leans in, draws closer, a glint in his eye, moves slowly until there was only a finger's width between their lips and... placed his finger between them and stopped with a mischievous grin.

"Of course I would defile my lady again without reason," Rider chuckled, "But I had to put on a show for my managers."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:49 am

Mirai had been confused when Rider mentioned it was a normal fruit tea and then angry when he drank the contents. But she had no time to react as he suddenly drew her closer. As he traced his finger up her neck her eyes widened, her cheeks burned even brighter and she instinctively grabbed a nearby fork. Just as he leaned in closer, she was about to jab him, but he stopped and she felt a rush of relief but also indignation.

She scooted her chair a little distantly, looking at Rider in disbelief. Her shoulders were trembling and for a moment it looked like she was going to cry. Ren had been watching, eyes agape and in so much shock he hadn't been able to do anything Mirai clenched her teeth and looked at him, the fork still in one hand and the other covering her mouth.

"What..." Mirai said under her breath, still trying to grab air after the choking moment. "What kind of cafe is this?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:21 am

"Why, it's a fantasy host cafe of course," Rider explained with a carefree smile on his face, "Lonely ladies with too much time on their hands come here and although the cafe offers normal service by our many faceless waiters and waitresses, most tend to request the special service. That's where me and my co-workers come in. We do what we can to charm our customers and for a little extra cash we offer some very well desired options."

Rider lifts the bottle to his lips and gives it a peck for emphasis.

"Course some of us are a bit more forced in our acting then others, but his natural cool and tsundere personality has made him decently popular. It helps that he's a glasses boy. We each feature our own brand of charm as you can see to match the needs of any sort and type of customer who may come along."

Rider chuckles under his breath and shakes his head.

"So, would you like the Eat Me cake? It's orders just about as often as the Drink Me tea. And much like the Drink Me tea our customers tend to ask for seconds because it's just that good."

~~~

Cheshire reappears crouched on Sam's table, a tired look on his face.

"She's good..." he sighed exhaustively, "This is such an annoyance..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:33 am

Mirai's eyes narrowed and she stuffed a macaroon in her mouth to relieve her anxiety. She closed her eyes and breathed out. I'm the actress around here, so I should play the part...

Mirai let go of her fork and raised herself from her seat, leaning so closely to Rider that her knee was resting on his lap. She looked at him playfully and began tapping one of his ears with a gloved hand.

"Sounds absolutely enticing, my white rabbit..." she said, her words said slowly as if she were already savoring the cake. "We'll take. Oh, and no need to hesitate this time with me..."

"Rory, where are we going!?" Liseran exclaimed as her young cousin tugged on her arm. As much as Liseran tried to break free from her grasp, Rory was going far too fast and her grip was a firm as iron.

The young wolf faunus smiled back at her perkily.

"We're going to eat, of course!" Rory said. It was only then that Liseran saw the place. The Wonderland Cafe. Liseran felt her cheeks burn bright red.

"R-r-r-r-Rory!" she said nervously, her eyes already watery behind her glasses. "That's a host cafe! I'm not going in there!"

"But we are!" Rory egged. "I have something special to show you, so please!"

The young girl practically dragged her older cousin behind her and the door burst wide open.

"We'd like to see the Cat!" Rory announced.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:49 am

"Oh, is that so," Rider smiled, lowering his right ear to stroke lightly against Mirai's left cheek. "Well then, there is no time to waste. I will have the cake delivered immediately, post haste."

Moments later a cake has been placed in front of Mirai. It was red velvet cake but it had been molded into the shape of a bunny curled up and covered in white chocolate with big round dark chocolate coins for the eyes and cookie biscuits for ears. It had a white truffle for the tail and was surrounded by tiny cupcakes the finger of a bite each.

"Did I mention there is a custom one for each host?" Rider smiles. "Well then let's start..."

Rider picked up Mirai's fork and poked it into one of the tiny cupcakes and lifted it up to her mouth.

"Say aah~ my Alice," Rider smile.
~~~

Cheshire pager rang making him jolt. He rubbed the bridge of his nose groaning. "Excuse me Alice," Cheshire mumbled to Sam, "I've been requested for a moment. I will return shortly..."

Liseran and Rory have been seated at a table for the moment and were waiting patiently.

Suddenly a pair of eyes appeared in front of Liseran to her surprise. They were looking downward though as if exhausted and didn't really look directly at her. They blinked and disappeared. Then a violet and gray striped tail attached to nothing appeared next to her and brushed over her shoulder and against the side of her cheek.

The sound of bells was heard behind her that would grab her attention and make her look back. Quickly after, Cheshire appeared in the seat opposite of her, crouched on all fours like a cat. his right hand raised up cuffed like a cat's paw.

"Welcome to Wonderland my Alice-" Cheshire eyes widens, his mouth half mouth as he was stunned into shock.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Mirai hadn't left her position even when the cake was on its way and Ren tilted his head in confusion.

"Mistress, are you not going to sit back down?" Ren asked, obviously disturbed by the sudden change in events.

Mirai turned her head only slightly, her hand still toying with Rider's ear.

"What are you talking about?" Mirai said. She was half sitting in her chair now, but her legs and the skirt of her dress seemed to sort of drape over Rider's own wheelchair. "I couldn't be in a cozier spot."

She was smiling but in reality, she had never felt so mortified. She could feel all her muscles twitching in repulsion, but she kept them steady, pretending to like every moment of it. The revenge will be worth it, she thought.

Finally, the cake arrived and she was about to yell in admiration at how beautiful it was, but she stopped herself and draped an arm over Rider.

"My, my, my," she murmured. "It looks as almost as good as you."

Rider lifted up a fork with a cupcake and asked her to open her mouth. Her eyes sharpened and she grinned in a way that matched a real Cheshire cat.

"Oh, you're not feeding me, silly," Mirai said devilishly. She then jerked her head towards Ren. "That's who you're feeding."

Ren spat out his own drink and was about to object, but Mirai glared at him furiously. His face in the despair of defeat he scooted over closer to where Mirai was wrapped around Rider and dramatically put a hand to his forehead.

"Please feed me, Rabbit," Ren said miserably. "Feed me with your delicious cake and your delicious self."

"Come on, this'll be fun!" Rory said as she and Liseran waited in their seats. "Stop worrying and quit typing in your diary."

But Liseran wasn't listening. She had taken out her diary and was tapping furiously.

"Misfortunes of misfortunes! How could Rory bring me to a place like this!? Lonely girls who pay for the affection of costumed men in the middle of lusty hot afternoons is unthinkable! Nothing scares me more than interacting with the opposite gender and she knows that and I am NOT having someone drink my tea just to try and kiss me! I'm committed, after all! I mean if Cheshire saw me in a place like this, I'd--yaaah!"

Liseran jolted as the brush of something soft came to her shoulder and cheek. Rory began to laugh in her seat as Liseran darted.

"W-who's there!?" she yelped with watery eyes. "I warn you! Touch me again and I'll--I'll set you on fire! I really will! I'm warning, I have a boyfriend and if he saw--"

It was only then that she clapped eyes on Cheshire across her. Her mouth was wide open in shock and her eyes couldn't seem to absorb the costumed cat faunus in front of her. As Cheshire and Liseran gawked at one another, Rory raised her hands in the air and yelled.

"Surprise!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:04 pm

"Oh?" Rider replies with a simple smile on his face, "So that's the type of fantasy you want. As you wish my Alice."

Rider suddenly hooks an arm around Ren's waist and pulls him closer, Rider tilting his head downward looking him right in the eye with a smile on his face.

"I what we are is forbidden," Rider whimpered, his expression suddenly turned saddened, "But I don't care. I will let you eat me."

Rider then slowly shoves the fork and cupcake into Ren's mouth, pressing it down on his tongue before pulling the fork out.

"Is it tasty?" Rider asked with an excited smile on his lips.

~~~~

Cheshire slowly moved his head to look at Rory with a look of complete shock and horror.

No no no no nononononooo! Cheshire was screaming in his head.

"..... Welcome to Wonderland nya~," Cheshire said putting his hands like imitating a cat and putting up a forced smile. His only option now is to act good enough to play himself off as a complete stranger. This was honestly the best plan he could manage in his panicking state. "How may I serve you today my Alice nya~?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Sam watched as all this happened. She had her head in her arms laughing. She looked up to Alexa, her face beat red. She typed a bit on her pad. [I don't think he saw you. When he comes back you need to surprise him.] She looked at the challenge and her ears twitched. She wasn't one to get embarrassed easily, or charmed really. I might do this.......just to piss off Cheshire, and a free meal ain't bad.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Mirai glared at Rider at his remark and crossed her arms, her legs still on Rider's chair but now using them as a footsrest rather trying to act seductive. She watched as Rider "played" with her assistant. She was irked her plan had backfried on Rider but she was enjoying Ren's torture.

"No, pervert," Mirai yawned. "These fantasies are strictly those of Re-"

Ren backed away from Rider in panic after one bite, clutching his head.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I can't do this!" Ren said as he got on his knees begging. "Please, no more! I'm going to be sick! In fact I--"

Ren suddenly clutched his mouth and stood up, bowing and motioning to the bathroom. Miair crossed her arms.

"Geez, what a weakling," Mirai said sighing. And then looking at Rider, she lifted the tip of ber boot to his chin, showing the slightest bit of her legs. "Looks like it's just you and me, Rabbit. Now get a new fork and behead the cake to feed me. I only eat dead things.""

Liseran had dropped her diary and was merely lifting a finger at the Cat, her eyes still unable to believe anything.

"W-w-w-wha-wha--"

As Cheshire let out his tag line, Rory burst into laughter.

"Hey, you're really good at this, Cheshire Schrodinger!" Rory said. Rory turned back to Liseran who still in a bit of shock. Rory poked her cheek in concern. "Nee, Liseran. You okay?"

"W-w-wha...WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" Liseran finally yelled at Rory. She stood up at her chair and pointed at Cheshire as if he were some weird extraterrestial being. "Why's Cheshire dressed as a housepet? Why's he acting all cute!? What did you make him do!?"

She cupped both of Cheshire's cheeks in her hands, her eyes a bit watery. "Who's forcing you to do this, dear?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Alexa looks at Sam, still chuckling. "Sure I'll try." Alexa hides herself from view and waits for Cheshire to be called back over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next