RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]

Go down 
+3
Icrus505
Swordslinger
Cheshire Schrodinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Sam couldn't help but laugh. She needed something to drink though. She typed a bit. [Anyway what do you recommend for a drink?] She took some deep breaths to help her stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 pm

"I recommend the milkshakes," Cheshire deadpanned with a rather sour look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Sam just rolled her eyes. [What do you have in the means of alcohol?] She typed it, and handed it to him. The one day I forget my vodka at work.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:12 pm

"This is a cafe, not a bar," Cheshire said sternly, "Also, you shouldn't be drinking this early in the afternoon."

Cheshire's host act seemed to have completely dissolved and he's turned back to a stern and almost parent-like team leader.

"Hey, five o'clock was twenty hours ago," Rider says casually as he wheeled by. He placed a large wine bottle on the table and continued wheeling away without a word even as Cheshire glared daggers at him. "You need to loosen up more Cat."

"You need to take things more seriously rodent," Cheshire mumbled.

"Hey, it's the one alcohol on the menu ain't it?" Rider called back before wheeling out of sight.

"Doesn't mean I want to promote it to my teammates..." Cheshire grumbled as he looked at the bottle.

It was as long as a human torso and wide around as a music disc. The bottle was made of red tinted glass with a pink foil wrapped around and tied with a ribbon. On the foil label written in curly letters was the name "Aphrodisiac".
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:19 pm

Sam read the label. She typed as she looked at it. [Um....I'm I blind or does that say 'Aphrodisiac'?] All humor was off her face at the sight of it. Is it wine?
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:31 pm

"It's... technically wine," Cheshire mumbled, "It's a special house mixture. It's namesake is due to it's... tendencies to cause our customers here to be a bit more..."

Cheshire clasped a hand over his face and averted his eyes, unable to even muster the ability to explain the rest.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Sam just shook her head. She typed a bit. [I can handle a bit of wine, Chesh.] She said taking the bottle. She undid the ribbon, and uncorked it. She poured a bit, and sat the bottle down, she took a swig, and felt fine. She just shrugged, and grabbed the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Duilia seemed even more pleased at this, "Ah yes that pride should work nicely. You shall be a fine student. But, alas, it appears first I must charm you to get the free food, it shall serve as your first lesson: Eat as much as you can, to not be able to digest one's food is a failure as a warrior."

------

Robin blinked, looking up at Byron, and finding no words to reply, she could only give me a small, half smile that made even the moon seem dim by comparison.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:00 pm

The moment Sam reached for the bottle, Cheshire slowly tried to back away, a wary look in his eyes.

Around then, Sam's eyes would start seeing things more brightly, as if everything was beginning to sparkle. Her stomach would begin to tickle and she felt a strange shiver run up her body, sweat pouring out from her pores suddenly. Her breathing would become heavier as her heartbeat increased rapidly. Suddenly every male in the room appeared much more attractive to Sam.

In her eyes, Cheshire looked much more masculine, his face cool but tentatively mysterious. To Sam's eyes it looked as if Cheshire had unbuttoned his vest and dress shirt to show a toned body, his gaze almost looking at Sam invitingly.

In reality, Cheshire was looking at Sam with absolute horror and tried to take a large step back, tensing himself for a sprint.

~~~

Alice shakes her head in disbelief. "Yeah, whatever. The more you talk the more time will only run out."

~~~

Byron chuckled lightly and turned his gaze back at the show.

"Oh yes, that reminds me. I'm suppose to be your host," Byron looks at Robin and smiles. He takes her hand and lifts it to his face, his lips only an inch away from her finger. "So what do you wish of me for now my Alice?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:09 pm

Sam looked at the bottle then back to Cheshire, then back at the bottle. She looked at him. She felt the sweat pour from her body. Oh no. She quickly pulled out her scroll to look at the time month it was. What the hell? She typed a bit. When she went to give it to Cheshire she froze. Oh my. She was beginning to feel attracted to Cheshire. She reached for him and grabbed her hand. She slid her scroll over to Chesh. [What's going on?] She removed her jacket, and was left in her white tank.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:18 pm

"I hate that damn drink," Cheshire said through clenched teeth as he stepped back. He raised his hand in front of himself as if to use it as a shield against Sam. "Sam, I want you to lye down and relax..."

In Sam's eyes though, it looked as though Cheshire wad lifting his hand up invitingly, moving his finger back and forth as if to pull her in. To her ears even Cheshire's words were morphed.

"My dear Sam, I want you to lye with me. Just relax and let go to your desires..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Sam looked at him, and stared. She shook her head, and beat against it. She was trying to keep her self in line. Her ears twitched with every word. I can do this....I can do this. She kept her head lowered, until a thought came to mind. She pulled out her mask, and put it on. She added a filter to black out most things. She typed a bit. [Stop asking me to lye with you!] She put her hands over her ears and tried to block out his voice.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:31 pm

"W-What?" Cheshire asked in bafflement. He cautiously walked towards Sam and placed his hands firmly against her shoulders.

"Are you okay? Is it another medical condition?"

In Sam's mind, Cheshire is holding her tightly against his bare chest and whispering seductively into her ear, "Are you okay if we play doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Sam tried to keep back. She quickly typed and showed him. [Doctor? What the hell are you going on about?] She dug her head deeper in her arms. She was going crazy. She could feel sweat pouring out of her. She just put her hands on her head, and took some deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:44 pm

"No no, something is definitely with you," Cheshire said sternly as he walked towards her, "This is not the drink's effect. Trust me, it's usually something different. Come on, let me take a look at you."

Cheshire wrapped an arm around Sam and rubbed her back comfortingly. She looked like she was panicking. He tried to check her pulse and heart rate by leaning closer and placing two fingers against her neck.

"I want to look at you. Every last inch of you. Come to me" was what Sam was hearing.

As Cheshire tried to give Sam support and comfort, all she could tell was that he was embracing her a lot tighter then he really was and tracing his hand down her back lower and lower and lower...

And as he tried to check her pulse, Sam's mind made her think Cheshire had placed his mouth against her neck and kissing her with tongue ravishingly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Sam's ears perked as she felt, what she thought was his mouth. She sat up, and put a hand between him, and her. She typed with the free hand. [Get back! You have a girl friend!] As for Cheshire's worries, this went past the drink. Being a cat Faunus, Sam has a delicate situation. Once a month she goes into a heat like state. The drink was messing up her internal clock. It was now saying it was that time again. Nope.....I need to keep control.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:57 pm

"What are you talking about Sam? You're typing such random things," Cheshire said with genuine concern in his stern voice which had raised in volume. He forced Sam to sit down on the chair, placing his hands firmly down on her shoulders. "Now I'm worried about you."

"Don't be ridiculous. I have no idea what you're talking about. The only girl I care about is you Sam," Cheshire's words had twisted in her ears again.

In her eyes, Cheshire was aggressively putting her in the chair, looming above her and sitting on her lap pinning her down.

"Let me take off that mask, I need to examine you," Cheshire as he tried to pry the mask off.

"Let me see you. All of you. Let me undress you thoroughly...."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:03 am

Sam tried to move, but couldn't. She struggled to get away. She put her hands on her mask, before she began to lose it. Ah shit. Her head fell to the table. She went completely limp. Her mask slid off as her head hit the table. If Cheshire would come to look at her, she would spring her trap. Oh....god
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:46 am

"Sam?!" Cheshire shouted in alarm. He leaned down and tried to see what was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Sam's peered open, at Cheshire. She soon sat up slowly. Her head looking down. She looked up at Cheshire. She began to smile at him. If anyone was to look in her eyes they could tell she was not in control now. She grinned at the cat, before pulling him in for a hug. She would then proceed to kiss at his neck. Kitty wanna play.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:29 pm

"Gah- ah- ah- ah- ah-," Cheshire stammered uncontrollably, his eyes widening, his mouth opened wide enough to fit a grapefruit in it. As he felt his teammate's lips against his neck his face flushed uncontrollably, his body shaking out of fear, confusion, and panic. The usually cool headed and emotionless faunus was now the picture definition of panicking.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" Cheshire screamed, trying to grip his hands over Sam's shoulders and push her away. It was then he realized this was the most likely effect of the drink. "I HATE THAT STUPID DRINK!!"

Cheshire never did found out what exactly the drink does to the mind. He only knew what the physical signs were, so he had no idea that everything he did was only going against him one way or another.

"Sam, calm down! You're in public! I'm taking you back to the dorm!"

"No Sam, not here. We need to be somewhere private. I'm taking you to the bedroom..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Sam just smiled at him. Her eyes still hazy from the effects of the drink. She soon grabbed his hands, and placed them on her breast. She just purred as she made him do this. Kitty like.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:48 pm

"Ah- ah- ah- ah- aaaaaaaah~!" Cheshire stammered uncontrollably, "I- I- I CAN'T DO THIS!"

Cheshire broke away and started running screaming, unable to concentrate enough to even teleport away.

Meanwhile, Rider is only about ten meters away, his arms wrapped over his stomach, hunching over as if he was sick as he laughed uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Sam jumped to the floor as if a cat. She stood up, and began following her target. Her eyes soon locked on to the rabbit across the way. She grinned at him before slowly walking towards him. Here bunny. Come to kitty.

(Sam's stalking music. Never thought I would get to use this.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:09 pm

"Eh?" Rider asked raising his head. His ears suddenly straightened in alert when he realized he's become the next prey for abuse. "Uh oh..." His hands slowly went to his wheels and he gradually turned them move backwards.

"Uh... nice kitty. Good kitty. Don't do anything that'll get us arrested now..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Soon Sam was standing right in front of him. She bent over revealing her cleavage to him. Her face was one of fake sadness. One that said, 'You don't think I'm pretty?' She placed a hand on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

As Sam looked at Rider like a sad kitty, his eye started twitching and his smile seemed forced and crooked. I feel a strange sense of deja vu.

"Alright, alright, calm down kitty," Rider said placing his hands on her shoulders. "Now come on, the Aphrodisiac is only a sexual simulator, it doesn't force you to actually do anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next