RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 am

As Inigo's orientation changed, the spear snapped, leaving the tip and a about 45 cm of shaft still in his shoulder.
When his Aura activated, the cage bars bent into the two marauders stomachs, and they let go of Inigo. However, the bars bending have lowered the roof on that side of the cage, and leave the push no opposing force.

((OOC, basically, Inigo won't get any distance from the bars, hence he will just fall. With 45 cm of spear sticking out of him pointed at the ground.)
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 am

The broken spear shaft digs into Inigo's shoulder as he falls to the ground.

"Hahaha!"

Looking back up at the marauder,

"I told you, you aren't getting anything out of me", smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:18 am

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. I have a considerable amount of your blood. The way you are fighting suggests that whoever we are looking for has some significance to you. Probably friends or family. The difficulty you are giving us is also an indication that the people we are looking for probably aren't the weakest individuals. Judging by your apparent age, I would say you are a student. Signal? Beacon? No matter. We have your weapons, which will probably get a fair price somewhere, and if nothing else, you will make a good meal for our scouts. Overall, I would say we've gotten quite a lot out of you. So if you would quit being such a hassle and just tell us what you know, I'd be ever so grateful."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:30 am

"How about I give you another knee to the face?" with a smile, then spitting again at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:37 am

"You are making quite the puddle there aren't you. Well, it's obvious this is going nowhere."
The marauder kicked Inigo in the face through the bars and left.
After about 20 minutes, he came back.
"You'll be happy to know, we no longer have a use for you, as we have found your friends. We'll set you down over that cliff just there, and then you are free to do as you wish. We have no need of injured slaves."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:16 am

"Your lot won't stand a chance against my friends. And who are you calling a slave?" spitting again at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:24 am

"Haha" The marauder laughed. He once again beckoned the other marauders over.
They entered the cage, kneeling on Inigo's back and legs as they made sure that he was more... sufficiently subdued. They took him to the cliff they had mentioned. It was about a 17 ft drop.
They propped Inigo up, ready to push him over.
They put a butter-knife in his hands and promptly kicked him off the cliff
"Have a nice day now" yelled the marauder as Inigo fell.
The marauders headed back to their camp and got ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:49 am

Inigo plummeted down the edge of the cliff.

'Hah! Is this supposed to kill me?'

He reoriented himself to a safe landing position. He was very accustomed to landing from great heights. This was nothing to him!

Upon hitting the base of the cliff he felt a jolt of pain rush from the site of the spear tip in his shoulder. Inigo quickly darted into the nearest line of trees he could find and took shelter behind one.

This wound was of pressing concern at the moment. Inigo flipped the butter knife in his hands and began channeling some of his aura into the knife. This was by no means his expertise and the knife blade's edge manifested into a jagged one. Nonetheless, he began scraping away at the rope. After some effort, the rope finally gave way and his hands were free. After rubbing his wrists, he gathered himself for the next task; the broken spear.

He tore off a piece of his coat and steadied himself. Grabbing the end of the spear, he yanked it out as quickly as he could. Blood spurted from the wound and he winced in pain. He quickly took the ripped fabric and applied pressure to the wound. He did as much with his aura as he could to heal the wound, but he had only managed to stop the bleeding.

After about 10 minutes Inigo had gathered himself enough to think about his next move.

Looking down at the spear end in his hand,

'I have something of yours that I need to return' with a grin.

Inigo began scaling the cliff he had been dropped from. The cold air numbed the pain almost entirely.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:41 am

(Skip to night)

Shard lay on his temporary pillow (the deer carcass) dozing. Since throwing the deer guts at Melissa, he had successfully managed to blow off all attempts at socializing with Melissa and Lan.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:26 am

IC:

I stayed awake. Sure, it was boring, but my connection to the outside world wasn't cut. I was in 'bed' though, and it was pretty much time to sleep. Still....

"Where's Inigo? He doesn't seem to be the type to be Shard....."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:58 am

Melissa, curled up in a ball, cold because of her lack of anything to sleep on, heard Leader Boy, having been unable to sleep due to a combination of the cold and uncomfortable ground.

"Probably... Got kidnapped... Or something... Whatever... Doesn't matter... Cold..." She mumbled, as her face was currently covered and muffled by her clothes in an attempt to stay as warm as possible (An attempt that was failing miserably). She shoved a candy in her mouth, hoping the sugar would help.

It didn't.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:26 am

IC:

"You know, that could be real. Inigo could be being held hostage by a bunch of cannibalistic woman....."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:52 am

"Don't be... Ridiculous..... Probably kidnapped.... By space.... aliens.... from the center of.... the earth...." Melissa mumbled, still wishing she had actually brought along some camping equipment, or maybe some candy that would help her with the cold.

'Or maybe just more candy...' She thought glumly as she reached into her bag, only for her hand to brush futilely against the edges of her now-empty bag.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:57 am

"Uggh, if you're so worried go look for him!" Said Shard, rather loudly.
He had actually managed to get to sleep, something that he found extremely difficult. He had spent the last 48 hours completely awake, and when he finally got to sleep, of course, his team-mates had woken him up.
"If he ain't back by now, he's probably dead. Good for him. Now shut up so I can maybe get some sleep".
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:01 am

"Not so much worried about..." Melissa yawned, "Him... But I'm worried the aliens will acquire," She yawned again, "A taste for human flesh... And then come find us..."

Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:44 am

IC:

.....Just.....a thought came to mind. Melissa seemed blissfully insane. Nice, but crazy. I wonder, if we decided to act crazy as well....would she listen?

Was it nice? No, probably not. But part of me just wanted everything to shut up and part of me just wanted something to laugh at. So I pretty much decided to mess around with Melissa...a bit.

"Oh my god!" I said, my voice a tiny bit shaky at first, unaccustomed to the sudden raise in tone and pitch before quickly adjusting and responding to my needs, "You're right! We have to go, otherwise the Aliens WILL get us! And then all of Vale, and soon the other 3 Kingdoms....We have to go save him!"

As I said it, I started to just worm it inside my tent. From the inside, it probably looked like I had a spasm, but outside, it SHOULD look something like I had suddenly gotten up and was milling about doing 'stuff'.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Unfortunately for Lan and his attempt at messing with Melissa, the girl had already fallen asleep, curled up in a ball and shivering a little in her sleeping bag, which was evidently not enough to stave off the cold night. In the end, Lan just ended up making himself look silly or crazy himself.

"No....... You can't be..... out of..... strawberry ice cream...... NOooOo....." Melissa murmured quietly as she slept, tossing and turning in her sleep as a horrible nightmare plagued her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:09 am

"Oh dear jesus" Sighed Shard, frustrated that sleep had once again been robbed from him
He stood up and grabbed Shrapnel. He walked off into the forest without a word.

About five minutes after Shard walks into the forest, several marauders sneak up to the edge of the camp. They nod to each other, and in sync, they through knockout gas canisters into the camp, completely covering the camp in gas. They pull out protective gear and wait outside the gas for either a reaction, or for those in the camp to fall under it's effects.

Shard hears a noise coming from the camps direction. He turns around, trying to decide whether to bother checking it out. Deciding that it's probably Melissa doing something stupid, he turns around again, and see a flash as a marauder clubs him in the temple, knocking him out.

With no reaction from inside the gas, the marauders decide that the campers must be incapacitated. They enter the camp and find Lan and Melissa. They go to grab them and take them back to the Bandit camp.

((OOC, if you think Melissa or Lan would have reacted, or that they are waiting for the marauders before reacting, ignore the last part))
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:44 am

IC:

Pong!

Shkshik

Pffffffft

The sound of something rolling in the snow, a small pressure pop and gas pushing out immediately telling me to get up and look out the mesh window. In the distance, I saw a bunch of figured, but much closer was the rising gas.

Immediately I could feel the adrenaline rush, my muscles numb yet suddenly a lot more powerful, along with a slight feeling of satisfaction. The high of an adrenaline followed quickly after the activation, and along with this, my thoughts fired into super speed. It took milliseconds for me to react to everything, as I gulped in some fresh air before holding my breath, even as my hands began to move, unzipping the door to my tent, jumping out and, within the hazy campsite, run over to Melissa's tent, weapon already in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:59 am

Melissa was still half asleep as some sort of popping, hissing sound erupted throughout the camp. Being outside, she had woken quickly, and before she could even react herself, she felt a familiar presence taking over in her mind, instantly assigning her aura to her lungs, and general bloodstream before disappearing, allowing her to function without fresh air - for a short period of time, at least.

Seeing Leader Boy running up to her, she quickly gestured out of the camp area, somewhere where the gas didn't reach, not wanting to waste any energy in speaking any words. Hoping he understood, she ran towards the direction she had pointed in, Soothing Mayhem pointed forward as she did, watching out for any attackers. She frowned slightly as she realised using its jet would probably be a bad idea when in a cloud of gas... for all she knew it could flammable.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:04 am

IC:

Melissa was already awake by the time I found her. I had no idea what the people attacking us could see, but I placed that in the back of my mind as I followed where Melissa had ran, heading in that direction. Hopefully we'll reach the end of this gas cloud quick.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:05 am

As Melissa and Lan reached the end of the gas cloud, two of the marauders blocked their exit, swinging spears into their guts, and preparing for a fight. After all, they only needed to make the two breath.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 am

IC:

Through the dust cloud, I caught sight of those figures I'd seen again - this time, two of them, waiting. Still, we were the ones barreling towards them at high speed; in a way, they were the ones on the defensive.

One of them swung a long spear towards my abdomen, no doubt trying to hurt my diaphragm in some way. They wouldn't get the pleasure of doing that, or anything else, to me.

Now, let me just say that the people at Beacon are amazing. I've seen them jump over massive heights, punch through walls and all without breaking a sweat. But right now, with the adrenaline still pumping throughout my bloodstream, the fight of flight sensation blasting through me to the point that all the physical actions I performed with my voluntary muscles weren't at all voluntary, I had absolutely no need to activate my aura at all to jump right over the spear and even clearing the guy's head.

As I soared, I held out my free hand, outstretched, and they easily found their mark, sliding and gripping into gas mask's lower groves. Even as I began to fall on the other side of the guy, I yanked fast and yanked hard.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:39 am

Deciding that if she couldn't get past the two foes that had appeared, she would end up passing out and defeated anyways, Melissa activated the jets on Soothing Mayhem, sending her darting forwards, although not as fast as she would have liked. Normally her attack would be bolstered by an aura powered jump, but her aura was currently being used to keep her from needing to breathe. Still, it was more than fast enough that her target would hardly have any time to react.

100/100
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:00 pm

As Lan grips the marauder's gas mask, he drops his spear and grabs the straps. He pulls on the gas mask, trying to fling it (and the still attached, still airborne Lan) back into the gas without letting go of the mask.

While the marauders wouldn't have time to react, neither would Melissa. The gas ignites, and the camp (plus the surrounding dozen meters) are engulfed in flame. As the flame dies, all but one of the marauders is alive. The one who's gas mask Lan had grabbed was on the floor, his faced burnt beyond recognition. The remaining marauders thank who ever made the decision that gas proof clothing should also be fire retardant, and closed in on their targets.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:13 pm

IC:

In what felt to be an eternity, I started to feel a resistance from my pull. But I was sooo much stronger than the other right now, and using my legs to push down into his neck and spine, it wasn't long till I heard a small 'crack'.

It was now simply a battle between the mask and his face. And his skull was infinitely stronger than the straps of the mask, which tore easily as I yanked.

Then the explosion came, knocking me away from the gas cloud and the guy I'd just pulled this mask off of.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:09 pm

As the fire ignited the gas nearby, Melissa turned up Soothing Mayhem's thrust to maximum, narrowly avoiding being consumed and burned to death by the flames, although she didn't escape without a few light burns. On the plus side, the gas was gone now, so she could reallocate her aura to more useful places, and also breathe.

"Hey! Leader Boy, let's get out of here before more of those guys come!" She said, calling out to Leader Boy to follow her again, running in a direction away from the camp, carefully watching out for any more opponents that might appear.

100/70
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next