RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitzlplix

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:56 am

"Aww, but if you do that, you won't get to snowmobile with us."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:58 am

"Fine by me. All I want is to swing Shrapnel at an enemy and then eat myself into a coma."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:40 am

Approaching Leader Boy, who had arrived on a smowmobile a little after Other Teammate went off to chase Grumpy Boy, Melissa held out a piece of candy. Despite it being the smallest one in her stash, she was a little reluctant to do so, but she hadn't seen Leader Boy happy yet. Maybe candy would help.

"Hi! Good to see you arrived, we can start now! Though I don't know what we would start! Are we just going to sit around? Or maybe run around hunting Grimm!" She said, her speech rapid and hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:29 am

IC:

A tiny piece of candy, about the size of my pinky finger's nail, was thrust in my face. With a shock, I turned to see Melissa, who had appeared from nowhere.

Must be the snow cloaking her or something.

"Uh...um....uh...." I mumbled as she gone on with her speech without giving me or her diaphragm any time to respond like a normal person. While the chain of words sounded a bit like a slur of noises, I could guess what she meant anyway. Which wasn't really something I found lucky, just something I might find useful. Someday.

"Thanks for the candy...but I don't need it." I said awkwardly. I already knew how dumb what I would say, would be, before it had even come out of my mouth. 'don't need candy'...well, nobody did need it. It was just something to have.

Silently, I cursed at myself for my inability to even respond like a normal person, even if the person talking to me wasn't normal at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:04 am

Melissa gasped in shock at Leader Boy's response. DON'T NEED CANDY? Was this guy some kind of demon that survived by leeching off the souls of others? Did he sustain himself by sacrificing the souls of innocents? How could one not need candy? Something was wrong with him, something that scared Melissa greatly.

She backed off slightly, fear in her eyes, "W-What kind of creature are you?? Y-You don't n-need candy? A-are you going to eat my soul instead?" She said fearfully, laying down the piece of candy on the floor as a tribute to the great Demon Boy.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 am

IC:

"Sure, why not." I say nonchalantly as I stepped off the bike and heaved my backpack off onto the ground. Snow was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:51 am

In a mad panic, Melissa began throwing the candy she had brought along at the Soul Destroying Anti-Candy Demon, trying to stop him. While she did so, she noticed the snow on the ground below her was actually rather soft. Snow is indeed awesome.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:18 pm

IC:

"Ow! Hey! Watch it," I say as I held my arms up to protect myself from the hail of candy. My arms were still bandaged from the ordeal some time ago back at school. "I wasn't serious!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Melissa stopped throwing at Lan's words, moving to collect the pieces on the ground.

"Oops, sorry! I've been told I'm not very good at understanding a joke!" She said, apologizing with a smile.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 pm

IC:

I leaned down as well, picking up all the goods that would probably instantly kill a lactose intolerant person while giving everybody else a sugar high, before tossing them back into Melissa's bag.

"It wasn't a joke either....just something to be ignored..." Grumbling, I turned towards my bag. There wasn't anything to do, so I could tell the situation was gonna get more and more awkward.....

Opening the zipper, I quickly pulled out the mat first. In a squick motion I spread it all over the ground, ignoring the small bumps it formed naturally from the folds. Pulling out four hooks, I quickly started to look around for the patch of ground covered by the thinnest snow.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:04 am

Melissa watched Leader Boy silently for a moment, studying him and also thinking about what she had seen from him so far. He seemed to be quiet more often than not, and didn't seem to enjoy talking or even other people. He didn't seem to be outright hostile like Grumpy Boy, but rather seemed... Indifferent? Scared? Shy? Melissa wasn't sure.

After watching for a few minutes, she spoke.

"You seem really quiet... And unenthusiastic, as if you don't enjoy anything. Are you not enjoying your time here?" she asked rather quietly.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:54 am

IC:

"Enjoy? No, it's great!" I lied with a smile, speaking as I rummaged through my pack. The bag of pegs came next, and I pulled it out and quickly pressed one down into the corner hook of the mat. Better to have a currently badly-done peg than a mat blown away by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:52 am

"...Okay..." Melissa said quietly.

She sat down on the snow, staring at nothing with a very thoughtful look on her face.

'I guess I'm just hard to like..."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:45 am

A series of comical events occur between Inigo and Shard resulting in Inigo literally dragging Shard back to camp with a rope tied around his waist and Shard showing his visible disdain with crossed arms and the same ever-angry frown fixed upon his face.

"Hey guys! Now that we're all here, we can get started!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 am

"Alright~ Let's get started then! What exactly are we here to do though?" Melissa said, jumping up in excitement, unlike the rest of her rather lethargic teammates (One of whom had to be dragged here with a rope tied around him...)
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:22 am

"It looks like we have enough tents(?). How about we go hunting? I have enough snowmobiles for everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:11 am

"So am I going to be tied up until this is over? Get me the hell out of this crap!"
Shard started wriggling around. How Inigo managed to tie him up, he couldn't figure out. At a guess, he probably had a device from that inventor dude he lived with. Shard would keep an eye out in case he had more.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:08 am

Watching Grumpy Boy with an amused smile, Melissa spoke, "Hunting sounds good! Lets slay some Grimm or something, sitting around is boring!"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:11 am

"At least you have that luxury!" Said Shard, who was unable to move himself to a sitting position, due to his predicament.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:15 am

IC:

Sighing, I walked over towards Shard, and slowly untied the cords that held his arms in place.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:21 am

"So? Time for grimm snowmobile hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:26 am

"Bout damn time!"
Shard rubbed his wrists. He turns to Inigo
"That your new strategy for picking up chicks? 'Cos I'm tellin' ya, you were better off with that S&M clown chick in initiation"
Shard stands up
"And I'll be fine without a snowmobile. I've been doin' this survival crap since before I was seven years old. I don't need a cramped tent or hunting gear."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:36 am

IC:

"Wow. Didn't know you were talkative."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:37 am

"YES! Let's do this!" Melissa shouted, shoving a fistful of candy into her mouth. She dropped her backpack containing the rest on the ground near, figuring that this would be their main base of operations for however long they camped out here.

Instead of waiting for everyone else to get ready, for a snowmobile or for anything really, she ran off into the forest in a completely random direction, swinging Soothing Mayhem in its Naginata form around randomly, giving the poor trees in the area cuts.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:45 am

"Now she gets the message I've been trying to give the rest of you; Get the hell away from me."
Shard climbs a tree
"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be getting dinner."
Going from branch to branch, Shard starts tracking what could either be a large Deer or a small Beowolf. The tracks were harder to see from up a tree. Either way, it meant a meal, so it didn't matter much to him.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:52 am

IC:

How best to describe what I heard next? It was a bullet shot - but one of undeniable power. It sounded like....a car.

I was a user of electricity; I knew exactly what it was - a coilgun. A weapon that had fired a round of pure metal (Or, more probably, a metal shell with a compound inside it) by running an electrical current through coils, blasting the electromagnetism to amazing heights for a high powered shot that would rip through the sound barrier in seconds.

Indeed, the light-blue trail flew over the skies like a meteor before it slowly flickered and died out, the heat dispersing quicker in such a cold weather. Still, it was enough to catch my interest - something fired upwards into the sky usually had that effect. And the person responsible usually had that intention.

"Hey, before dinner, I'm gonna go check that out," I say to the others. Whether they came or not, I didn't mind, but I made sure to tie down all the loose things I had right now to a tree.

Then, taking with me the bare essentials for survival, along with some things I may have just snagged from Melissa's bag, I started to stride through the forest. Luckily, this was snow, not ice, meaning I wasn't actually sliding around like an idiot.

OOC: To 'Letting off steam'
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 am

Shard was closing in on his prey. Jumping from tree to tree, all signs pointed to his prey being a deer. The damn thing was getting a little unpredictable in its movements, so it was either running from something that was above ground level, or it was sick. Either way, it was being an ass.
The deer came into sight, stumbling around a little. This one shouldn't be hard.
Shard slowly lowered himself to the ground, making little noise. He picked up a rock and threw it on the other side of the deer and hid behind a tree. The deer saw the rock and quickly started running in Shard's direction. As it was passing, Shard quickly beheaded it with Shrapnel. The deer fell to the ground and skidded a while.
Shard grinned
"Haven't lost my touch".
Shard unclipped his belt and tied it around the deer's stump of a neck. He started dragging the deer by the belt back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next