RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Of the emotions flooding Indigo, the second to reach the top was relief. She fell backward onto the floor and what started as a giggle evolved into wild laughter. He was joking, that meant he's be okay.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:12 pm

"It changed that way during your fight. That's when I stepped in... And what's wrong with white hair!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Indigo sneaks up behind Shem and puts her fingers in his hair. It felt wispy and light. "I think it looks good on you. You can borrow my shampoo to help with the thinness."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Indigo pulls her towel up to Shem's face and wiped some blood off it. "No, what you need now is to set your nose. I think it might be broken." She pulls him into the bathroom and begins rummaging through a draw of medical supplies.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Indigo pulls out a small clamp from the drawer, as well as several bandages. She begins dabbing at Shem's nose. "No. No, I don't think so. Did you see her face? She actually smiled!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Indigo takes a closer look at his nose. "Yep, that definitely broken." She drops some unknown cream on her finger. "This is gonna sting a bit." She warns before rubbing the cream around the base of his nose and up into it, looking a little disgusted.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Indigo raises the clamp she retrieved earlier and placed it on Shem's nose. "Hope you still feel that way after this..." She taps on his nose "Can you feel this?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:25 pm

"I'm not done yet!" She continues tapping his nose. "Tell me when you can't feel it, I don't want this to hurt any more than it should."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Indigo delivers a sharp flick to his nose to make sure he isn't lying. When she is satisfied, she pinches down with the clamp and quickly, with a gut-wrenching crunch, pushes Shem's nose back to it's original position. "That should do it!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:45 pm

"Did I not just tell you to stop worrying about me?" She continues dabbing at his face; the clamp had caused his nose to bleed anew. "I'm fine, okay?" She kisses his nose.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:48 pm

"That would be a stupid idea." Sarah leans against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Sarah's face is still stone cold, but with a hint of something else... Respect? She crosses her arms. "Don't apologize. You just make yourself look weak." She enters the room, her arms still crossed. In the light you can see that her torso is bandaged and supported by a piece of wood. "You're not half bad... I haven't had a good fight in years."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Sarah raised an eyebrow. Moments later, Maria's voice is heard from upstairs, sounding panicked. Sarah yells back up to her "Yeah yeah, I'm coming!" She gives Shem and Indigo one last look before chuckling and heading back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Indigo yawns and stretches. "Now that you mention it, I am pretty tired. Okay then, bed time." She takes him by the hand and leads him upstairs. "Let's just stick to sleeping tonight, huh?" She says with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]   A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Weekend at the Evans Household [Closed]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next