RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]

Go down 
+8
Jetscream
Steven
Tsuteto
MrManix
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
Wrecker
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MrManix

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:24 am

Devlin would have recoiled from the volume of the shriek, that is if he understood the concept of pain. Instead, he cocked his head in confusion. As the device on the back of his neck made another sharp buzz,  Devlin's eyes twitched slightly. Suddenly, an arrow struck Devlin in the upper arm. Devlin lazily looked up at his attacker. 
"Quit interfering."
As he looked down on Zangretor he growled sadistically.
"You're a funny little meal. I wonder if you can die. "
Devlin doesn't even need to lift his arm off of his catch to slice downward and diagonally across his chest with his right, clawed hand.

Last edited by MrManix on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:41 am

The metal of Zangretor's chest plate is ripped through, though it has managed to find use in at least blocking Devlin's first strike. "Heh, sorry, Mr. Scruffles, but we don't really do the whole dying thing. Anyways, you're a pretty interesting little doggy, huh? Too curious for fear, that kind of deal, right?" Zangretor smiles crookedly. "Yeah, you are interesting. How about we make a deal? Let's start this fight back over from the beginning, no unfair first strikes. If you win, then I'll rip off my own two legs and cook them for you. How's that sound, Fido?" Zangretor continues his menacing smile, keeping his unwavering gaze on Devlin's eyes.

"So this is what I get for following little-miss-pirate-hunter's orders. Pinned by this thing trying to STOP a bank heist. Being good really sucks..." Zangretor thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:48 am

((OOC: you guys ignored Yuuka's arrow Sad ))
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:53 am

((Oops, yeah we did. We gonna edit, Manix?))
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:13 am

((OOC: All fixed. Sorry about that.))

Devlin wasn't really listening to Zangretor, but he was getting increasingly annoyed with his chattering and not dying. 
"My new boss told me to deal with you. You should die."
Devlin raises his right hand and slashes down again at Zangretor's chest. 
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:27 pm

Zangretor concentrates the entirety of his aura into his chest and right arm. The slash of Devlin's claws isn't completely absorbed, but Zangretor has avoided taking heavy damage. "Stupid mutt can't even listen to a good deal!" Using all his might, Zangretor flings his right arm up from under his opponent and pushes forward onto Devlin's chest in an attempt to fling him back and release Zangretor from his pin.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:02 pm

The faunus had climbed up onto the roof of the building right next to me. I saw that he had patched up his leg, but he was still limping and leaving a small blood trail. My mind checked off things I knew about the faunus. Most had night vision, some had tails, some without, and occasionally they had two sets of ears, possibly increasing their noise perception. I recall that one of my fellow robbers had only one pair of ears, and they were canine ears.

My scope swung behind me and showed his other leg. I was about to pull my pinky when he started shouting.
"With someone of your skill, you should probably just go for the headshot! Or perhaps I misjudged such a shoddy performance!" I move my scope up, aiming for his big mouth, but my conscience stops me.The boss told you to avoid civvie deaths. Remember that.

He's walking limping on the roof, and he still hasn't looked up yet. A few air vents were letting steam up, making a bit of a noise down there. With a conventional firearm, he would instantly know where the shot was from and dodge accordingly. Fortunately, the Tay Súng is anything but conventional.

He stopped walking. I aim for his right thigh, timing my shot to go at the same time as the shots from within the bank, and fire, my arm sounding like a penny falling onto the pavement. Immediately I move and shoot for his right hand.

OOC: I made a map of the outside. Gus approved.
Map:

Last edited by Wrecker on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:15 pm

No response, huh? Guess we're not in a hurry. Matthias continued to cut through the vault door as the battle outside continued. Within the minute, he was through. He stood up and casually pushed the metal door over.

"Alright, Boost. Vault door is done. Moving on to the cage door." He fired ice dust out of his right gauntlet, freezing the lock on the door. With a running start, he aimed a jump kick at the lock, shattering it. "Cage door is open. We're in." Matthias began filling up one of his bags with money. "Hey, Boost? Don't you think it's a little odd that there hasn't been a police response yet? I'm not complaining, but it seems like they might be setting something big up."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:22 am

((OOC: Map looks good, thanks for the reference.))

Tsuteto's thoughts began to race after his last word shouted out, solving whatever info he could before the next strike. One second. "He's outside, so he's under command of someone else probably. If this was an all or nothing raid, then I'd be dead by now." Two seconds. "If that's the case, then a mere taunt like that won't be something worthwhile of a kill, unless I actually pose a threat." Three seconds. "Given that, then I would assume another crippling strike, being an appendage." Four seconds. "And since he's already seen me have great speed, then that could only mean one thing." Five seconds. At that moment, happening to synchronize with the next gun fire, Tsuteto slid his leg out to the right, avoiding the next crippling shot. He did not anticipate a follow up though, which grazed deeply along his right hip. That would be the next clue, and therefore the solution, to the sniper's position.

He had to take this moment to react though. In just as fluid of a motion, his hand reached up and grabbed the hilt of his sword. His tail, hidden beneath the coat, pulled down on the sheath as his arm pulled up. Bringing it down and around, he turned, his right leg being the pivot point, his head coming around to confirm his target. Despite this whole sweeping motion taking less than a second, he feel like the man could follow just enough, to where their eyes would meet. Nonetheless, he did not stop, continuing bring the arm down, up, and with a release, his sword flew threw the air. He aimed for the cement edge, adding enough force for it to poke through to what would be the floor for the sniper. How far, he wasn't sure, but it was doubtful to kill him, and was to only serve as a warning, perhaps a favor for the warning shot the man gave him.

Still using his right leg, he kicked off it, jumping off his rooftop and towards the four story building. Getting to about a third story height, he grabbed onto the window sill, and then further propelled himself upward, moving quickly until he reached the top and flipped over the edge, more towards the left of the man's position that was originally took. His mind now took over in ignoring the pain, knowing fully well he'd spend a lot of energy on it, but had to so he could add on the intimidation. "Why?" Tsuteto asked, his silver hair giving a soft gleam with the fading sun. "Why do such a thing for next to nothing in the end?" Jade green eyes pierced across the air between them, sturdy and strong. "You're not the desperate type at the least, based on your skill set, so why?" His tail remained ready to draw the next sword if needed, but until then, appearing unarmed was best.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:42 pm

OOC: Jett's hiding in a 1 foot high gap underneath a water tower, the roof access door is directly behind him, and a bunch of drapes being dried are on his left to help cover him. There's no way you could find him that fast.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:19 pm

OOC: *sigh* I don't like being picky, but you're asking for it, and it's pissing me off, so here's the facts.

Your discrepancies:
*In an earlier post (pg 7, halfway down, assuming 15 posts per page), you stated the bank was "down and to the right". The map shows it to the left which okay, still can work out. Given all your other descriptions in regards to your covering though, that would provide cover in regards to the bank, not the two story building.

*If you are firing at me from where your position is (yard away from the edge, same post as earlier), then you're not going to have a clear shot of me 20 feet down at all, unless you get to the edge, in which I would assume you would have done. In any case, firing at me from there, with a bullet scraping along his hip at an angle would give your position away enough to at least make a pretty damn good counter shot as a scare, and be in the general area when up there.

*In regards to the firing position again, Tsuteto would be along the north side of the building, thus making a shot at the right side impossible anyway, since his left side would be facing you.

My discrepancies:
*Since I am on the north side of the building, I wouldn't have need to turn around, simply sideways a little. Then again, I'd also have to dodge a lot more if you're aiming for my right side anything the a mere slide to the right.

*Using probably too much energy given his wounds. However, as we discussed somewhat in chat, we both know he won't be able to fight for long, as he'll probably become too exhausted, possibly passing out.

*Given your position, I shouldn't be on your left side at all, since that'd probably put me in midair.

In short, we can either go on with what we have, or spend some time to fix the little mistakes going on here. I'm really fine either way after my little rant here, and I apologize for being harsh, but I don't like being called out on something a lot more plausible than some of the other things that have happened.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:19 pm

The wails of sirens grew closer as the scream of hand brakes could he heard infront of the bank. 10 police officers ran into the bank and began opening fire on anyone wearing a mask. They were obviously paniced from the current mess and were not ready to respond when the call came.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:45 pm

OOC: Man, reading two books and writing an essay at the same time as reading this is really biting me in the ass. Sorry. We'll play as is.

IC:

The faunus had managed to jump up onto the roof, even with both his legs injured. From the viewing point that I had on my stomach, my head pointing at the street, I saw that the shot meant for his hand had hit his other leg. Meanwhile, my own hand had was hidden on the other side of my body, out of his view in such a small gap. I hoped my lack of a visible gun and only swords would confuse him.

"Why?" he asked. I didn't comprehend what he was saying very well. Was he asking why I was up here shooting people?

"Simple. Seventy-five K," I say. Feeling the drum in my bicep rotate, I transform and aim my hand at him, unleashing seventy-five K volts from my second Dust core through it while making my way out of my hiding spot. Hopefully, this will be a quick match; cops were down on the street. Who knows when they'll send in airships.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:54 pm

As the police opened fire on him, Maximillion dove behind the wall and switched his weapon to a minigun and inserted a cartridge of ice dust. "NOW ITS FUN!!"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Franklin ran across the room to vault room and behind Matt "Well you can stop worrying now because they just showed up, which means we should hurry." He said as he peeked out side the door and in response was shot at buy a bullet. "Yeah, hurry." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:05 am

Hearing the man's words, and seeing his next action, Tsuteto immediately reacted. Due to focusing so much energy on ignoring pain though, he let his body move himself into a position that caused excruciating pain. He lowered his body, right leg extending out, left arm down to better ground himself, which meant all the weight went onto his left leg. "Gaaahhh!" he cried out, as the blood flowed a bit more, giving a small spray from the bandaged wound. Nonetheless, the intent of dodging the strike was successful, electricity sparking above him, but counter attacking was not in the cards the moment. He could only focus on distracting his opponent long enough while the police further advanced their efforts to stop this illegal withdrawal.

"What a pretty arm you have!" he called out, watching the man move from his original spot. "You must've thought something else ahead though! You're a better tactician than that!" It was obvious that he was stalling a bit, but he had to make sure he could get a strike in. The obvious choice would be to disable that arm gun of his, but based on all the damage is done, that almost seemed easier said than done. If there was anything else to hit, he'd have to think of it quick.

((OOC: Sorry for the delay, really rough weekend.))
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:47 am

((OOC: Yeah. Sorry, I can't keep up with this thread. Far too confusing for me..))
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:40 pm

OOC: I would say the same as Snow but I'm actually just too lazy to read stuff right now. So....

IC:

Through the familiar sounds of a Radio, the cops started a discussion - unheard by any others over the noises of gunfire, turrets and the occasional maniacal roar.

"Do we shoot those who are holding down the masked men down?"

"Anybody with any show of hostilities, not just the masked men. Even if they mean nothing, they're doing more than nothing."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:40 pm

"Tactician? You must have mistaken me for someone who's smart. Now, I...." I cut the half of the supports for the water tower with my swords, making a flood of water fall towards him. "I improvise." Jumping on top of the roof's elevated edge, I launch thunderbolts and lightning at the flood two feet below me. Thankfully, none of the water was near me, nor was it going over the edge and at the cops. Stopping the electrocution after five minutes seconds (OOC: not sure why I said seconds), I start firing ice bullets.

As I shoot at the guy, I take out my given mask and put it over my bandanna with my free arm and radio in. "Booster, this is Rush. We've got about four cop cars outside, but no airships. I'd destroy them, but I'm fighting some vigilante Faunus. Both his legs are shot, but I don't know why he's still up. Over."

Last edited by Wrecker on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:10 am

Devlin flailed as he was pushed off his prey. He roared:
"Why don't you bleed!"
He charged at Zangretor, his thin arms and legs granting him unnatural speed. He was in the air, about to turn Zangretor into ribbons, when a stray bullet from the police strikes him in the head. Fortunately for Devlin, his mask was bulletproof. Unfortunately, the force of the bullet leaves him stunned, in a crumpled mess to the side of the room.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:50 pm

"Great, the stupid cops are here now." Zangretor sighs, dodging back behind a nearby display. "They aren't even bothering to see who's actually robbing the bank. At this point, I might as well be helping. What is wrong with this country!?" After staying low for a moment, Zangretor realized something was missing. There had been several robbers attack him, but none that seemed to be actually robbing the bank. He once again focused on the hum of Taabrea's aura, seeking out anyone in the back rooms who could be headed toward the vault. The process was slow, as he also had to maintain position of the crazy faunus and minigun user who were still present.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Matthias finished loading up his second bag and moved on to his third. "Boost, where the hell is Thor? Is Joy Ride in position yet?" They were running out of time. The cops who had arrived were only the first response team; if they waited too long, the thieves would have to deal with a calculated attack. "We can't stay much longer if we hope to get out of this as free men."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:04 pm

"Thor's dealing with the cops, Joy Ride was dealing with some guy outside but don't worry the van's in position. Just keep loading the bags!" He says as he starts loading his bag with lien, periodically looking back at the door.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:51 am

As the supports were cleanly cut, Tsuteto watched the tower slowly cascade down. "Really?" he questioned in the air, with a very slight eyebrow raised. Turning his gaze back towards his foe, he watched him get on the ledge, clearing himself of the ground floor and preparing his gun, but ready to aim at the floor. "Clearly you do," came a delayed reply finally. As the bullets released, Tsuteto jumped off to the side, drops of blood mixing with the cascading water. "I'm losing too much of that," came a thought as he floated in the air, seemingly, off the side of the building. Grabbing the hilt of the sword stuck in the wall, he used it as a pole to flip off of, coming right at the gunman.

Finally making use of his tail, he allowed it pull down slightly, pulling out the sheath, which had concealed the first sword, and secretly contained a second sword. He opted not to unveil that second blade yet though, and grabbed the sheath itself. As his body twisted around, he grabbed hold of the weapon, using his momentum to add force to his next strike, and using some of his aura to increase his speed. Completing the 360 degree turn, the sheath came spinning around, striking for his chest area, aiming to knock him straight off the building, and for Tsuteto to take where he stood. Just in case though, he continued his spin into a 540, his tail whipping around with the same aura, this time at where his shin level would be if standing, ready to strike if the man crouched down to avoid the first.

((OOC: Just to help those lost catch up:

*Tsuteto and Jett are fighting outside on top of a four story roof.
*With the cops bursting in, Devlin is now knocked out from a bullet to the facemask.
*Matthias and Franklin are in the security deposit area stealing the money amidst the confusion.
*Maximillion just dodged the incoming police bullets and is taking cover behind a wall.
*Zangretor is currently using his aura to locate other robbers, while staying low behind a display.
*Yuuka last fired an arrow at Franklin's hand when he had fired some bullets, then took cover. Arrow got lost somewhere, apparently.
*Connla is apparently sleeping in the corner somewhere (he hasn't posted since all the commotion started).
*Cop cars are outside, possibly debating what to do next, but currently firing at anyone fighting in the bank.))
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:42 am

"Boost, where the hell is Thor? Is Joy Ride in position yet? We can't stay much longer if we hope to get out of this as free men." Max Storm squawked over the radio. My hand kept firing (or was it icing?) bullets at the guy.

"Thor's dealing with the cops, Joy Ride was dealing with some guy outside but don't worry the van's in position. Just keep loading the bags!" Frank Boost squeaked back. I threw in my own input.

"Guys, I thought we agreed I'm Rush now! Get things right before we- Whoops, hang on."I watch the faunus pull himself at me, weapon raised, and I smile under my mask. "Heh." As the he swings at me, I activate my semblance.

Kinetic shields. Very useful for someone who has a need for speed. Rooted in place by a faint crimson glow, something difficult to see in the fall sunset, I watch as his weapons come within a centimeter of me and bounce the opposite direction, faster than they were coming towards me. I hold my semblance up as long as I could, deflecting all his strikes, then I blast him with electricity again, this time holding it for a few extra seconds.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 pm

As his weapon bounced off, he immediately used the momentum to twist around and attack from the other side, which resulted in the same effect.  Nonetheless, it was keeping his enemy preoccupied, all the while tearing at his gash on his right hip.  It was a great guard though, being able to reflect with more force than applied, which would be truly bad if it was a straight on stab.

After what would be one final strike, the defenses had dropped for a counter attack.  As he saw the gun arm raised, while being spun around from the last blow, Tsuteto immediately went on the counter offensive.  "This is gonna hurt," was the only thought that crossed Tsuteto's mind as he unsheathed the sword, the electric bullet leaving the chamber now.  With the same speed and ferocity of Rush's gun, he stabbed back on his right side, piercing through his coat, aiming straight for between the man's stomach and pelvic bone. Whilst doing this, his left hand, which held the sheath, threw it down towards the bank, aiming for the window of the nearest cop car to signify this location. Letting the blade go from his right hand, so as not to let it be pulled back when the bullet struck, the pain immediately shot through his spine, and therefore his body.

With the trauma of too much damage, Tsuteto's body slumped forward, rolled off to the side, and dropped the two stories with a sickening thud on the building below.  It would have been guaranteed for some of his bones to have broken from that, if his aura hadn't activated automatically as a base shielding from such basic harm.  It was certainly guaranteed that he was unconscious, and not moving for a small while.

((OOC: Yep, that pretty well finishes that.))
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 am

Time slowed as his blade came towards my chest. I couldn't activate my jump pack and rocket to safety fast enough. Rolling to my left would risk falling off the building without control, while rolling right would make me land in the middle of the cops. Going forward would mean I stab myself. My peripheral vision notices him throwing his sword's sheathe off the building at the cops. A signal? I had only a few microseconds to do what I had to do.

I fell off the building.

Stopping my lightning bolts, my body angled backwards on the corner like a falling plank, while a blade scratches my mask and cuts off part of my hat's beak. Using my left, I activate the jump pack's boosters, along with the two halves of my sword, slowing my descent. Using my right, I launch my entire hand and a cable to grab the sheathe and pull it back up here, only millimeters from breaking a window. I slowly descend with my back parallel to the roof, but forgot to lift my head up. The back of my head makes contact, causing me the same amount of pain as when I played the "trust me, I'll catch you" game. Only by opening the Tay Súng's bicep and generating a bit of ice and snow with the Dust core helped relieve the pain, but that made my only arm with nerves in it numb. I hate having one hand with no senses, much less two.

The sudden loud thump and a clang happened about six feet behind me, and I look; it's the faunus, along with his sword. I pull on a glove for my left hand and squat-walked over to him, avoiding the eyes of the police and using the shadows to hide as I give him back his sheathe, but take his wallet and sword. Let's see... photo, photo, insurance card, debit and credit card, photo, condom, photo, about a week's salary of Lein... Of all this, only one thing was of use.

I left behind his photos, his insurance card, his condom, and his debit and credit cards inside his wallet. Those were useless to me without a PIN number, and the condom was way too small for me. All his cash was mine. As for his sword, I took it and stabbed both of his upper arms, along with his uninjured lower leg, followed by another electrocution from the Tay Súng. He'll live and heal, but even if he did wake up, he'll be in no condition to fight for weeks, at most.

As I scaled the three story building, I radioed in. "Boost, vigilante down. I'm taking up a new hiding spot. What do you want me to do? Over."

OOC: Visual assists:
Dodging the sword
Slowing the fall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next