RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]

Go down 
+8
Jetscream
Steven
Tsuteto
MrManix
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
Wrecker
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Damnit, Dev. Matthias sprinted into the now open room and slid onto his knees next to the vault door.

"Alright, Thor. This next bit will take a few minutes, but I think I can take it from here." Matthias motions towards the bank lobby. "You see the moron trying to play hero? Deal with him."

Turning back to the vault door, Matthias got to work melting through the locks with his flamethrower gauntlet. "But don't play with me, 'cause you're playing with fire..." he quietly sang to himself as the sparks flew.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:14 am

It was official, there wasn't much he could do. There was too many civilians to try barging in, especially with the ruckus going on. All he could do was watch, keep a play by play tab on what was going on, and report to the police. If anything, it could possibly help with them finding evidence, and therefore linking to these people who were robbing. The whole two of them. That still didn't settle right, but he had no other basis to go off of. Raising his head from his hand, he leaned to the little extra room the door frame had, resting his shoulder against. Folding his arms, he then continued to watch. If any luck, one of them would notice him and perhaps be on edge from there, causing room for a mishap, but nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:20 am

I notice the Faunus with the sword on his back looking in. "Boss, I've got an armed Faunus looking in from outside. Want me to kill or knockout?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:15 pm

IC:

Whoosh! Steve felt his face crushed under the grip of Zangretor, but still, it told him exactly where the other person was. Even as the opposer attempted to throw him, and did, Steve emptied all of his pistol's bullets into the person in front of him at point blank range.

Meanwhile, Bob faced the menacing mace wielding terror as he stampeded through the bank towards him. While a measly pistol might have been nothing compared to a mace, it still held the advantage of ranged combat, and Bob quickly backtracked as he fired towards the aggressor's wide open chest, now that the mace was held above, ready for a swing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Taabrea stumbled forward after taking the full clip of Steve's pistol. "Wretched fool!" Taabrea cried, smashing into the couch and breaking through the entrance doors. Standing quickly, Taabrea dashed back towards the wall he had thrown Steve into, aiming a bone-shattering kick at his enemy's left leg. "You will suffer for your defiance of a god!" Taabrea screamed violently, blood from the damage his aura could not block flying from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:35 pm

IC:

Steve said nothing, a stoic expression left on his face as he took the time to reload his pistol. This wasn't a personal fight; he was simply doing a job that he was good at. There were no needs to listen to the ramblings of this fool; so far, defiance of a god has gone pretty well.

He stepped back, sliding his left foot back while stooping forwards to catch the kick with his right hand, and pulled hard to keep Taabrea's balance a little off. At the same time, he brought his left hand up, and yet again attempted to press the trigger.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:54 pm

"What? Did you forget there's two of us already?" Zangretor said with a smirk, regaining control over his body. He twisted himself around, slightly damaging his own leg in the process but dodging out of the bullet's path and swinging another kick with his left leg at Steve's head.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:50 pm

The bullets pounded into Maximillion's armor, making his torso move a bit with each impact. As he neared this opponent he swung down diagonally in an attempt to bash him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:54 am

IC:

For a half second, Steve wondered whether this person was insane, idiotic, or probably both, if he were to start talking about things he'd never mentioned before as if he and Steve were best buds with a great history.

Then the kick hit him square in the crossed hands, and then the head, and he flew through the air before landing in a heap a few meters away.

As for Bob, he rolled away from the bash, and as he got up, immediately raised his pistol and aimed at the Sky Captain's hands which held the mace, and with an amazing trigger finger let the entire clip loose at close range.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Seeing Maximillion also preoccupied, Zangretor takes the chance to finish Steve off. He leaps over to Steve before taking aim with his fists at places capable of crippling his opponent's legs and arms. "Heheh, if you're alive by the end of this whole robbery you'll be going back to your family as a broken man!" Zangretor laughs maniacally as the words spill forth from him. "Enjoy the wheelchair!" He screams, launching his fist forward.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Yuuka, seeing the brutality Zangretor was about to unleash, and feeling at least slightly responsible for it moved quickly, shrugging her into her hands and loosing a regular arrow, centimetres away from hitting the somewhat-crazy man's head as a warning shot.

"Zangretor! Stop! The man is down, there is no need to hit him more." She shouted.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Zangretor turned his head, staring through Yuuka with a twisted grin. After a moment, he shook it off with a surprised look. "Of course she'd be here when I finally get the chance to cut loose." He says silently to himself. "Yeah, yeah, I got it!" He says to her, standing and stepping away from Steve. "Just for the record, he attacked me first. And even before him was that guy over there," Zangretor says, pointing to Maximillion, "I'm just trying to stop this guy from robbing the bank. I figured it wouldn't be a problem to take him down, but then this guy popped up. Are we not gonna do anything about this?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:12 pm

The bullets tore apart his bulletproof gloves, leaving them frayed and and ruined. Now Maximillion was mad. This guard did not want that. With incredible speed for such a large man, Macimillion swung his mace hard enough to break a brick wall directly at the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:17 pm

"Give him a warning shot." Franklin said over the earpiece as he ducked behind a wall. He peeked is head around the corner to see Zangreto turn around. "God damn..." He put his hand to his ear. "How much longer on that vault, Wolf?"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Devlin's eyes wore a twisted and sadistic look. Under his mask, he licked his lips and ran on all fours to the fight. Like a starving animal, he bounded through the crowd and leap forward, aiming to pounce on Zangretor with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Matthias was strangely calm for a man committing a major felony. The flames from his gauntlets danced as they burned through the vault door.

"I need at least another thirty seconds, and then we're through," he shouted over the noise his improvised welding tool. "Unless....Boost, ya think you can kick it open? It's almost done; one solid strike to the right side should push it open enough for us to get through."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:53 pm

"What in the blazes...." He was baffled. As he watched the fight between the guard and the man who was just fighting the minigun user, he wondered why the fighter didn't just pin him down, quickly explain what side he was on, and work jointly. Unless it was bloodlust. That he did understand due to his brother. Completely unaware as to himself being spied on, and possibly targeted, he raised his fist and slammed the bottom of it against the doors twice, it giving a dull thud that probably didn't do much. "You dummy!" He yelled, though knowing it was probably in vain, "Focus on the greater picture here!" If anything, there was a dull hope that he might be able to distract one, or even better, two of the robbers, considering he confirmed there was another... or at least someone who seemed part animal, as they ran into the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Zangretor suddenly felt himself being slammed into the ground. He had been distracted by Yuuka and hadn't been paying attention to Taabrea's warning. Now there was some sort of man-beast attacking him. Though this new opponent seemed to be a light-weight, he had used an impressive amount of strength. Zangretor instantly recognized his opponent as some sort of canine faunus. He smirked before speaking in a sly, mocking tone, "Down, boy." Afterwards, Zangretor quickly inhaled and let loose a piercing shriek directly into his opponent's face. Any normal animal would have easily been dazed or even stunned by such an assault to their ears and Zangretor was hoping that the trend carried over to faunus.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 pm

"Screw the warning. He's beating on the doors trying to get in. I'm going to disable. He'll live, but won't be able to do much." I reattach the scope to my arm, aim four floors down at his left calf, calculate for gravity and wind, and pull the trigger in my pinky.

I can feel the ice Dust core in my bicep, pulsing with energy, sending it to my elbow. The 5.58 mm bullet forms in the joint, hardening and compressing itself, arranging the molecules inside like the metal frame of a building. In a split second, the bullet becomes structurally strong enough to penetrate a two foot thick brick wall. The other core in my arm, a lightning core, releases a small, quiet burst of electricity to make the air behind the bullet expand, pushing the bullet through my forearm, and out the barrel tip, formed by my index and middle fingers. No one could hear the shot over the sounds going on in the bank.

The bullet flew. In about 45 minutes, the ice would have melted completely, leaving no evidence of my shot except for a hole.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:42 pm

The dog boy seemed to be taking care of the lunatic pretty well. There wasn't much else Tsuteto could do. He started to step back at the same moment that the sniper behind him fired. The ice dust bullet soared through the air, and bit through the back half of his calf, the leg having been almost sideways when the projectile came. Eyes wide in the brief moment of pain, he bent down and clutched the leg for a moment, teeth clenched tight together.

"An outside man?" he thought. If so, he had to be cautious. First thing, not giving suspicion of knowing he was above somewhere, based on the entry and exit holes. Second, he had to bandage this hole. Ripping off the sleeve of his coat at the seam, he wrapped it tightly around, the angle of the holes not helping much. Nonetheless, he could at least slow the bleeding with it. During this, he tried looking for the shooter out of the corner of his eyes, but to no avail. Thus, the third thing: vantage point. With a strong kick off his right leg, he moved down the street in a flash, leaving a small after image in the original location to throw the sniper off. The downfall was the pain causing a slight gasp of pain when he reached the ladder to the roof of a two story building. Grabbing onto the sides of the ladder, he started to climb - as his after image fade - with just the use of his arms, blood dripping down his leg onto the ground beneath. "Where are you," he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Oops. Yuuka hadn't meant to distract Zangretor and get him attacked, but at least it had stopped him from beating the man, and he didn't seem to have taken too much damage or pain from that attack.

"Go ahead and take them down, just don't use excessive brutality if you don't need to! Also, don't move to your left!" Yuuka shouted at him as she fired another arrow, this time at the shoulder of the man that had Attacked Zangretor (Devlin), firing over the left shoulder of Zangretor.

Last edited by Yuki-Chan on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Peeking around the corner again Franklin saw an arrow fly towards Max. "Arrows? Oh man, I'm scared now!" He said sarcastically as he pointed his sub-machine gun in the direction from where the arrow was fired and held down the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:23 pm

The faunus crumpled. "Got'im. Target down." I was aiming for his other leg when suddenly he blurred away. "Never mind..."

This guy was armed and moving. If he's dumb enough, he'll be coming for whoever shot his leg. I look around, checking to see how well hidden I am. Corner of the rooftop in the 1-foot high clearance between the floor and a water tank. The roof access is right behind the tank, blocking anyone from seeing me on the rear. On the left, a few drapes were being dried out in the sun. All I had to do was worry about the two story building twenty feet below me, as I was about a yard away the edge of the roof. The bank was across the street from me, two stores down the right, and the faunus had blurred toward the building right below me.

I start sweeping the roof for him. I never learned if the faunus could heal faster than humans before I dropped out of school, and I hoped they didn't.

Last edited by Wrecker on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Yuuka eyes widened in alarm as someone else began shooting at her, ducking immediately, "Guns... Gun... Brutal weapons, mostly only effective at killing other humans... Horrible weapons..." Yuuka muttered, waiting a few seconds before combat rolling quickly to new cover, moving around a bit and poking her head out for a moment, quickly honing in on the man that had fired the gun and quickly loosing at arrow at his hand, before ducking back into cover.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Reaching the top of the ladder, he flipped over the edge, resting silently on the edge. His breathing was somewhat heavy from the wound still taking effect. Wasting energy in totally ignoring the pain wasn't his priority, just finding his assailant was. He looked around, but found nothing on the other rooftops near by. From where he was at, he could see the bank perfectly, the front doors being in full focus. Walking over to the edge, he raised his hand like a gun, and focused on the doors with one eye. No, not the doors, where he was. Recalling himself stepping back and to the side slightly, he reimagined the bullet piercing his flesh, it lodging perfectly into the ground. One thing was amiss. Though the direction seemed right, it was too low, meaning....

"With someone of your skill, you should probably just go for the headshot!" he called out. It was a taunt, an obvious one at that, but one he needed. Two fold plan - anger the sniper to cloud some judgement, and to draw out their exact position. "Or perhaps I misjudged such a shoddy performance!" Unlike above, his roof was completely open, save for a couple of small air vents for the business below, letting off some smoky steam in the dusk sky.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:24 am

Devlin would have recoiled from the volume of the shriek, that is if he understood the concept of pain. Instead, he cocked his head in confusion. As the device on the back of his neck made another sharp buzz,  Devlin's eyes twitched slightly. Suddenly, an arrow struck Devlin in the upper arm. Devlin lazily looked up at his attacker. 
"Quit interfering."
As he looked down on Zangretor he growled sadistically.
"You're a funny little meal. I wonder if you can die. "
Devlin doesn't even need to lift his arm off of his catch to slice downward and diagonally across his chest with his right, clawed hand.

Last edited by MrManix on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:41 am

The metal of Zangretor's chest plate is ripped through, though it has managed to find use in at least blocking Devlin's first strike. "Heh, sorry, Mr. Scruffles, but we don't really do the whole dying thing. Anyways, you're a pretty interesting little doggy, huh? Too curious for fear, that kind of deal, right?" Zangretor smiles crookedly. "Yeah, you are interesting. How about we make a deal? Let's start this fight back over from the beginning, no unfair first strikes. If you win, then I'll rip off my own two legs and cook them for you. How's that sound, Fido?" Zangretor continues his menacing smile, keeping his unwavering gaze on Devlin's eyes.

"So this is what I get for following little-miss-pirate-hunter's orders. Pinned by this thing trying to STOP a bank heist. Being good really sucks..." Zangretor thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next