RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]

Go down 
+8
Jetscream
Steven
Tsuteto
MrManix
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
Wrecker
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:18 pm

"Alright. Let's get rich." Boost says as he starts walking towards the back wall of the building.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:35 pm

"Yes, let's..." Maximillion says, grinning under his mask and laughing quietly. He walked to the back and looked up at the window. "Now, how do we get in there?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 pm

"Just follow my lead..." Boost says in a hushed voice. "Oh and Joy Ride? How do you like Rush?" He asks over the earpiece.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:57 pm

I walk to the van on the other side of the place. "Much better name than Joy Ride, boss. Heading to position, Boost."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:39 am

"Wait, Boost," Matthias stepped up to the window. "I should be able to open it quietly with my gauntlets."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:43 am

"No, no, no. Wait until we see what he does." Boost says peering once more into the window.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:52 am

Zangretor slumps down in his chair even further. Attempting to distract himself, he begins to meditate, seeking out all signs of edible birds within a block's radius. "Heh, look at that giant cluster of pigeons down the street. I hope they get run over." Moving his concentration elsewhere he begins to get interference as several auras begin washing over the bank. "Ugh, great, now even my search for stupid birds is ruined by the other idiot customers having too much aura. We should just slaughter all of them." Zangretor rests his chin on his fist, sinking lower into the chair as he attempts to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:28 pm

"Damn, doesn't look like he's moving. I guess we're going in guns blazing. Remember, we need hostages, only go for kills if they have a weapon. Everyone ready?" Franklin asked intot he earpiece. He readjusted his gun to hang around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Scowling slightly, he would nod at the woman and leave the office, moving to the elevator as he checks over his weapons, muttering about how useless talking to idiots who probably couldn't put a bra on without help takes too long.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Devlin stands by the window, crouching down to hide from view. With a flick of his wrists, Feral Wrath extends, ready to draw blood. He says over the radio:
"On your mark."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:25 pm

I leaned onto the back of the blue van, one block away from the bank taking in my surroundings: trash bins, fire escapes, a car on the opposite side of the alley that was parked irregularly so that the doors couldn't open, only the driver's door and the back, circuit breakers, and cardboard boxes. The alley was a T shape, the lower part of the T where the guys would run in, and my van on the left arm of the T. Clotheslines blocked most of the light coming into the alley, which meant most people can't see what's going on in here from the sky.

"Hey, Boost. If you're gonna go guns blazing, you're gonna have to sprint like hell and drop the bags where I am. After you drop the bags, you should give me covering fire at the entrance while I take the bags and toss them in the van. How many bags are we planning to get, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:59 pm

"Ready when you....hold up; I think he's leaving," Matthias said as he noticed a man in armor get up and leave the office. "That means the bank official is the only one left in there. We should be able to sneak up on her, since she has her back to us."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 pm

"So, just to clarify, we can kill the guards?" Maximillion asked, placing his hand over his weapon.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:56 pm

"Guards, cops, and anyone that attacks you." Franklin says, peeking into once more. "Wait, he left, it's just a bank employee. We can still do this quietly." He say then pauses for a moment , thinking. Quickly, he taps on the glass three times
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:09 am

If you were to look closely at the employee you would see a single earbud in the ear facing the window. Therefore he continued with his bank work as usually stopping occastionally to change the song or sign some important looking document.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:33 am

"Alright, risky way it is." Boost said mostly to himself. Checking the window he found that it could be slid up. "Maybe not..wait out here until I give the signal." He said to the three behind him.

Boost began carefully and slowly sliding the window open as the employee turned his back. Once he had slid it open enough for him to fit through he stopped, checking on the employee again. 'Alright.' He carefully stepped through the window and slowly crept up behind the man. As soon as he was behind him Boost sprung up and put his hand around the mans mouth. "Don't you dare scream." He says as he turns the man around so that they are mask-to-face. "If you scream , I'll have to put a bullet there..." He pus the barrel of gun on the man's right knee. "...there..." He puts the barrel on the mans left knee. "...and there." The barrel falls on the mans crotch. "Then I'd leave you, and I'd rather not do that. So no screaming understand?" Boost asks, tilting his head while doing so.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:41 am

((DrGustave asked me to fill in for kell as bank employee because Kellen went to sleep))

The employee yelled a little bit at the grabbing, quickly muffled by the hand placed over his mouth. He struggled for a moment before he saw the gun. Fear in his eyes, he nodded his head like his life depended on it, in this case, it did.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:53 am

"You made four five men very rich today pal. Feel good about that. Now get on the ground, stay there, and don't make a sound." Boost says as he points his gun on the ground. He walks back to the window and opens it all the way. "Alright guys, come one in." He says to the three waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:09 am

I tap on my earpiece. "Boost? Did you get what I said?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:19 am

"Sorry, I was dealing with a little..." Boost looked back down at the man on the ground. "...problem. My hope is that Thor will be able to take five bags to you before we have to split, depending on the weight of the bags we might be able to all carry one out when we leave which makes a total of nine."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:24 am

"Understood, boss. Have Thor help cover me as well, I can carry several bags with my mech arm. Over." I check my pack for things, test the rear door for easy opening and closing, poke a bit at the surroundings, test the door again, then lean back onto the door. This ought to be a cinch.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:14 am

5:10. A little late, but sometimes it worked out fine. Approaching the glass doors, he stepped up to them, aaaaand... nope, nothing. Though customers were still inside, they had officially closed the doors for outsiders to make transactions. "Oh well," Tsuteto muttered beneath his breath, kicking at the ground. Standing there, he tried looking in to see if anyone might be willing to let him in, but after seeing an employee or two look directly at him and moving on, he knew it was hope. Facing away from the door, he gave a sigh, and wondered what to do next.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:18 am

After eyeing a few of the occupied employees, Zangretor noticed several of them being briefly distracted. He followed their gazes to the front of the bank, spotting someone who had apparently missed the cut off time for getting in. "Sucks to be that guy. I'd let him in, but he'd probably find some excuse to get in front of us and take even longer to get this stupid account transfer done." Zangretor sat, slightly more entertained now that he knew someone else would be waiting even longer than him.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Matthias climbed through the window and looked down at the bank employee. He looked terrified; he was likely not gonna make a sound. Can't take any chances.

Matthias walked over to the employee. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm just keeping you alive." Matthias  put the employee in a headlock and choked him out.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Maximillion lifted himself through the window and landed with a quiet thud. "You should tie him up. Just in case he wakes up. Don't want him making any trouble."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Devlin creeps through the window. Crawling silently, he meets the rest of the group. Once again, the device on his new collar buzzes quietly.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm

"Alright now that we're all here we can begin the fun." Boost says as he moves toward the door. He cracks it open and peers out into the rest of the bank. "It's still packed but people are leaving, we gotta do this now. We're coming in from the back so we'll take 'em by suprise. Storm, you and I go out and get the civilians on the ground, shoot the guards- only the guards. Thor and Wolf, you two come out afterwards and head for the safety deposit room just to the right of here, it'll most likely be locked but it's just a wooden door so Thor you break it down then help me and Storm with the civi's while Wolf starts cutting into the vault. everyone ready? Let's do this." Boost busts through the door into the bank and points his gun at the crowd. "EVERYBODY DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW!" He yells at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next