RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]

Go down 
+8
Jetscream
Steven
Tsuteto
MrManix
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
Wrecker
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MrManix

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Devlin creeps through the window. Crawling silently, he meets the rest of the group. Once again, the device on his new collar buzzes quietly.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm

"Alright now that we're all here we can begin the fun." Boost says as he moves toward the door. He cracks it open and peers out into the rest of the bank. "It's still packed but people are leaving, we gotta do this now. We're coming in from the back so we'll take 'em by suprise. Storm, you and I go out and get the civilians on the ground, shoot the guards- only the guards. Thor and Wolf, you two come out afterwards and head for the safety deposit room just to the right of here, it'll most likely be locked but it's just a wooden door so Thor you break it down then help me and Storm with the civi's while Wolf starts cutting into the vault. everyone ready? Let's do this." Boost busts through the door into the bank and points his gun at the crowd. "EVERYBODY DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW!" He yells at them.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:33 pm

There wasnt a single civilian that didnt drop to the ground admist the crying and terrified screams the sound of five pistols leaving thier holsters could hardly be heard. "SIR DOWN IN THE GROUND THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY WARNING!" A guard near the back boomed. As one of the bank tellers ducked under her desk she flipped a switch under her desk. It was the silent alarm and the police were on thier way.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Franklin fired a single shot into the guards elbow. "ANYONE ELSE WANNA PLAY HERO!?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:11 pm

I tap my earpiece. "Oi, Booster. Don't forget to take their weapons when you're rounding them up."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:15 pm

"You don't think I know that?" He says into the earpiece as he walks toward the man, still writhing in pain on the ground, and snatches up his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Maximillion enters the lobby and pulls out The Steel Butterfly, thunking the top on a wall to turn it into a minigun. He slaps in a canister of red dust and spins up the barrels.

"Nobody be a hero, now! Or do, it'll be fun sawing you in half with bullets!" He shouts out as he points The Steel Butterfly across the room.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 pm

"I was just making sure, Booster. Some people forget, you know." I stand up and walk towards a wall, away from the windows, stretching my one arm as I prep my grappling cable. "I'm headed out of the alley now up the roof. I'll let you if I see any coppers inbound. Over."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:39 pm

"Alright, you do that." Franklin says as he looks at the other guards. "I SAID DROP YOUR WEAPONS!"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:42 am

Seeing Maximillion spring into the room, Zangretor turns his head up. "Da hell is going on now?" He says to himself. "Are you seriously trying to rob the bank when I am here to get my money!? After we've been waiting here so long!? Alright, this is too much for me! I'm just gonna kill you right now if that's how it is!" Zangretor stands, flinging back the couch he was just sitting on and sending it crashing into the front entrance doors. He cracks his neck before stepping slowly towards Maximillion.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:47 am

In an instant a blistering cone of fiery projectiles flew at the aggressor at incredible speeds.

"BRING IT ON SWEET CHEEKS!" Roared Maximillion over to deafening buzz of The Steel Butterfly.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:32 am

Surprised by the quick reaction from his opponent, Zangretor dodged to the right, diving behind a nearby chair. Knowing it would quickly by mowed down, he sent it crashing forward towards his opponent before scrambling up and dodging forward, into one of the customer service areas. Once he was safely behind the wall, he grabbed the mechanical tube off his back and extended it into its full rocket-launching form. "Well if he doesn't care about collateral, then we won't either! Tell me if you see any others, Taabrea!" Zangretor and Taabrea each shared their eyes, allowing Taabrea to look at anything that Zangretor could not see while focusing on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:37 am

The chair is essentially dissolved in the air by the minigun. Maximillion walked toward the room the poor soul had ran into, still firing his gun, and kicking a few hostages out of the way as well.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:39 am

I run across the rooftops, finding a good hidden sniper's nest with direct view of the bank in the form of underneath a water tower. Switching Tay Súng to gun mode, I scope around. Civilians were running from the sound of gunfire coming from within the bank.

OOC: By the way, this is the bank layout that Gus PMed:
Bank Floor Plan:

Last edited by Wrecker on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:47 am

As Maximillion turns the corner, Zangretor shrouds himself in aura and fires a rocket right at Maximillion's feet. As he pulls the trigger, he also slams himself through the wall, into another service area. As the fiery explosion from his first rocket detonates, Zangretor flips onto his back, aiming another shot at the hole he has just created for when his opponent inevitably follows. "Alright, Taab, start sending out pulses. I wanna know where everyone is!" Almost as soon as Zangretor has made the order, Taabrea begins firing off periodic waves of aura through the floor, gradually finding the position of everyone in the bank.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:24 am

It seemed that no sooner than he turned around, he heard yelling from within the bank, followed by gunfire. No sooner than Tsuteto turned to look inside he was met with the sight of a flying couch, right for the front doors. He didn't flinch though, as despite the couch being going with great force, the doors were quite well built to be pretty high impact resistance to even bullets. Watching the object crash into them, some cracks appeared, but nothing more.

Tsuteto wasn't too startled by the occurrence, just more the timing. Why not wait until it was just employees left? Then they wouldn't run into the trouble they were now having with the man who had just thrown a chair at the minigun user. Nonetheless, observe and take action. Two men in the far back ground were in control, wearing masks.  That was all he could make out to be out of the norm.  Only one person was taking action and fired... a rocket? "There's civilians around you idiot," he muttered.  Nonetheless, with the doors locked and the glass being too thick to break, Tsuteto didn't have many options.  "Either stay here and report to police or try to think of something else."  It was Tsuteto's turn to be out of the norm as he stood there, hand on his chin, pondering, with civilians running away from the location.

((OOC: Fixed some inconsistencies and spelling errors. Reread if you read the original post already.))

Last edited by Tsuteto on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:41 am

IC:

Taabrea might've been able to use his aura in the same sense that Grimm could have been able to use echolocation, it was nowhere near fast enough compared to the hidden guard that was always there. Two of them. Who immediately stood up when the time came, drawing their pistols as they had practiced, and immediately took aim with high amounts of precision.

Standing back to back, or whatever was possible for that as they faced both Maximillion and Zangbrea, both of them had an easy, clear shot. And both of them were far too prepared. As the two idiots faced off, not once did they turn in their direction, and even with the unknown powers of Taabrea, it was still a gradual process, and one that wasn't fast enough for either of the two to know that in a second, a bullet would be puncturing their sides.

It took one and a half seconds for Steve and Bob to get up from their hiding spot as the battle raged, and fire.

OOC: Tell me if something's wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:41 am

Maximillion quickly braced for the explosion and turned to the side, covering himself with his coat. As the smoke cleared he looked up and his opponent had decided to go through a wall instead of follow up with another attack. Just then, a small thud hit the Sky Captain in the back. The bullet tinked against the body armor Maximillion wore under his clothes. He turned towards the idiot who fired and smiled under his mask. With a twist and a pull his minigun's barrels retracted, leaving him with a very dangerous mace. As the second rocket whizzed by him, he ran at the fool who shot him, The Steel Butterfly raised and ready to bring this idiot to an end.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:42 am

Quickly getting into cover at the first signs of the firefight, he would stay firmly behind the wall as he takes out Holy Desolater, switching to his dust and revving the drill loudly, preparing an arc attack on the would be attackers, "Woah, what the hell!?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:51 am

Zangretor's aura felt the bullet before he did. As it crashed into his neck, its force sent him rolling over. He quickly dislodged it from the thick aura that had saved him and tossed Firecracker aside, ready to combat the new enemies. "Alright, Taabrea, your turn!" Zangretor quickly switched control to Taabrea, who leapt forward quickly reaching out to grab onto one of the officers' heads and chuck him through a wall.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Yuuka had been peacefully finishing up the last of her paperwork when the robbery began, and the employee she had been working with to finish notarizing the papers panicked, scattering her papers everywhere. Sure, she had copies, but this would end up wasting a lot of her time. She didn't blame the employee - anyone would react similarly, but she did blame the robbers.

As she walked back out into the main area of the bank, she assessed the situation, seeing one of the people she and recruited earlier in the week run into an area around a corner, chased by a man with a minigun. Figuring that was as good of a place to start as any, she moved quickly towards where the two had disappeared to.

Seeing Zangretor wasn't in any trouble for now, she ducked behind cover, waiting to assess the situation a bit better before acting. Unless someone had been walking carefully, she shouldn't have been spotted either, her stealth experience allowing her to move quietly and quickly between cover.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:52 pm

"STORM!" Franklin yelled out at the bloodthirsty man wielding the minigun. "WE DON'T KILL THE UNARMED CIVILIANS. THE MINIGUN IS TOO MUCH, JUST HIT THE GUY WITH THE MACE!" He screamed, barely loud enough to hear over the minigun rounds being pumped into the building. 'Goddamnit this was supposed to be easy.'
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:58 pm

What’s that noise? A minigun ? I remove the scope in my arm and hold it up to my face, using it as a monocular. Yup. Minigun. I tap my earpiece. "Boost, what the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Max is making an excellent distraction, Matthias thought with a smile.

"Thor, on me," he quietly ordered as he dove for cover behind a nearby display. "We need to bust open the door to the safety deposit boxes. Try doing it subtly, if possible."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Subtle? Devlin's definition of subtle was far different from Matthias's. Devlin begins slashing at the door wildly, but with a strange air of control. When he is finished, what once could be called a door, falls to the ground and Devlin steps into the small room. The device on his collar buzzes once more, and he quietly hisses in pain.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Damnit, Dev. Matthias sprinted into the now open room and slid onto his knees next to the vault door.

"Alright, Thor. This next bit will take a few minutes, but I think I can take it from here." Matthias motions towards the bank lobby. "You see the moron trying to play hero? Deal with him."

Turning back to the vault door, Matthias got to work melting through the locks with his flamethrower gauntlet. "But don't play with me, 'cause you're playing with fire..." he quietly sang to himself as the sparks flew.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:14 am

It was official, there wasn't much he could do. There was too many civilians to try barging in, especially with the ruckus going on. All he could do was watch, keep a play by play tab on what was going on, and report to the police. If anything, it could possibly help with them finding evidence, and therefore linking to these people who were robbing. The whole two of them. That still didn't settle right, but he had no other basis to go off of. Raising his head from his hand, he leaned to the little extra room the door frame had, resting his shoulder against. Folding his arms, he then continued to watch. If any luck, one of them would notice him and perhaps be on edge from there, causing room for a mishap, but nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next