RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 am

Moving her feet to either side of Moseph's head, Luna pushes herself off the ground back in to a sitting position. "You don't have to apologize for anything, Mo. We both would have enjoyed what happened next, to be sure... but better safe than sorry."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:43 am

"Yes, okay." he took Luna lightly and shifted her to place her head on his chin, stroking her smooth, flowing hair down, looking at her, "You enjoyed it though, so maybe later."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Snuggling up against Moseph's body, Luna smiles at his words. "Yes, I enjoyed it. I enjoy all of the things you do to me... but a promise of later for that sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Moseph grumbled, the vibration running from his chest into her, "No need to promise, just remind me earlier and I'll do it gladly." he continued stroking her hair, taking another bottle of root beer and plopping a sugar cube into it before swirling it around.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:26 pm

"Hmph." Is all that Luna says for now, rubbing her head against Moseph's body slightly. "So... have anything new you'd like to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 pm

"Not really, no." Moseph moved his hand to rub her earlobe between his fingers, "Vice versa, anything you'd like to ask me?" he looked off to the side, "I'll answer anything, and everything." he looked at her again. Maybe her, he could open up to a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Closing her eyes momentarily at the feeling of having her ear rubbed, Luna scrunches her nose in thought. There were a few things she wanted answers to... but she wasn't sure if she wanted to try to get them now. He may have said anything and everything, but even that has limits. It was worth a shot, at least. "Hmm. Why do you keep yourself so closed off from the rest of the world?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Moseph slowed down the rubbing to more careful, full-ear stroking, as he gave off a grumble of thought. "I suppose I just never really trusted anyone, so the less they knew the better off I'd end up. And as I said I am not a conversation starter, really."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Purring momentarily at the new actions relating to her ears, Luna giggles slightly. She found his answer silly, but she wouldn't say that. But there was a follow-up question to be found. "So... does that mean you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Moseph stopped the stroking and started tapping her ear weakly in thought. Well... he decided to open up to her and answer questions which he usually would've growled at people for asking, so... "Yes, I suppose it does."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Grinning at his answer, Luna moves their bodies to allow her to pull him in to a kiss, holding it for a moment. "Good. Because I trust you as well, and it would really suck if it wasn't reciprocated."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:50 pm

"Why do you trust me though?" he asked, returning to rubbing her ears, "Or do you just trust people by default?" he grumbled a little bit, "Not that I mind of course."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:58 pm

Moving a hand to lightly flick one of Moseph's human ears, Luna shakes her head slightly. "Because you've given me reasons to. You could very easily hurt me, but you don't. You care about my well-being and enjoyment, maybe even more than your own. Plus, you kind of said that you loved me. That is why I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:03 pm

"That I can understand. However..." he stared at her with his usual, cold, unrelentingly empty stare, "Why did you trust me enough to ask about going out on that night?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Shrugging slightly as best she can from their current position, Luna places another kiss on Moseph's lips before answering. "I don't know. Didn't really have anything to lose, but a lot to gain, for both of us. And if it came down to it, I could just phase to protect myself."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Moseph narrowed his eyes slightly, "I wouldn't have hit you for your opinion though... I'm not that violent." As if to highlight his point, he slid his fingers between strands of her hair and started softly spinning them into little curls, "Anything else you'd like to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Grinning slightly at his words and actions, Luna shakes her head. "I never thought you would hit me, either. You just don't seem the type." Placing another kiss, this time on Moseph's cheek, Luna rests her head below his again. "And no, no more questions from me for now."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:26 pm

"Okay." Moseph leaned his chin on Luna's head, feeling a sense of calming in her touch. He closed his eyes for a moment, letting his other hand slide down her back, "Got anything interesting to do?" he said before coughing slightly and looking off to the side, "Besides you that is."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:23 pm

Wriggling slightly as his hand slides down her back, Luna blushes slightly at his words. "Not really... I was hoping we would figure it out or, not. Though your offer is nice... I still need some more time, probably, but we could start with other things if you wanted..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:29 pm

"That is perfectly fine, no need to consider it until you're feeling your best." Moseph moved his hand from her hair to her head, clamping on it sluggishly and taking to patting her rhythmically, as if to a heartbeat, "Whatever else you should wish to do is fine by me."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Placing another kiss on Moseph's lips, Luna breaks it and shows him the rather mischievous smile growing on her face before she pushes his hands away. Wiggling her body backwards down his, she places kisses on random areas of his body on her way down. Stopping at the edge of his swimsuit, she looks back up at him with that same smile, saying nothing before springing in to action.

[Half-Fade the fifth]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Moseph looked at her after the act. He bend upwards into sitting position and started down on her. His eyes, expression, showed no anger, disappointment. He petted her head and grabbed her body, spinning her 180 degrees around his hips before laying back down, starting to kiss his way along her legs as she did to his body, "We are uneven once more." he stated before getting around to changing that.

[I raise you another Half-Fade]
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Closing her eyes momentarily as she catches her breath a while later, Luna reopens them to stare at Moseph. You know that makes us uneven again, right Mo? Not that I'm complaining... but you might have to wait for your repayment." Moving their bodies to cuddle up against him, slight purring could be heard coming from her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:31 pm

"I do not mind. Not now, not ever." Moseph began stroking her back with protective care before looking out of the cave, "Interesting. Time seems to have passed rather quickly." with a slight groan he shifted her onto the ground and got up, dressing himself to a degree of decency before picking up everything they left lying around and putting it in the picnic basket. Finally, he took Luna up by the back and the thighs, moving her left leg to slide onto the basket's handle and pick it up, "It is time for us to return, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Giggling as Moseph picks her up, Luna shrieks slightly when she notices something he very clearly hadn't. "Moseph! You know I'm not really dressed, right? No shorts... and I am NOT going to be both carried and practically naked on school grounds, and since I can't really walk... the only option left is to help me get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Moseph looked down at her, eyes moving to the legs area in question. Sighing, he kneeled and put her down on the ground, keeping her legs raised as he removed the basket from her left one and taking out her shorts, slipping them down her legs right until the end where he secured them tightly around her hips - it was norm for Moseph to have his clothes tight around him, lest he was going battle.

"Now you are properly dressed, and since you can't really walk, I guess I'm carrying you as you are right now." he moved the basket to rest on her stomach instead and picked her back up, finding her less weighed over to one side and more uniform in his arms, "I probably should've removed your underwear when I was paying back, actually. But too late for that."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Smiling as Moseph helps her get dressed, Luna giggles at his final statement. "Not like I complained... you still did a brilliant job, so it didn't matter. Besides, that would be two articles of clothing you'd have to get on me, and that's just wrong. You should really only be helping me take things off..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next