RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:19 pm

"I see. Sorry then." Moseph moved in closer, starting rubbing her thighs, "I could massage your sores, see if they'd go away." he removed his hand from her waist and used it to raise her head before slipping it beneath and making her a little Parasite pillow, the gel-like substance holding up rather well.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Giggling slightly at his offer, Luna sighs happily. Even though she thought he'd never agree, Luna knew Moseph was much better at the whole dating thing than he thought. But there was a small problem with that too... his ONLY focus seemed to be her well-being and pleasure, and not his own, and she had to change that. "I'm not entirely sure that massaging the sore area would help. At least, it wouldn't help the soreness go away any quicker... We'd both enjoy it, probably... but still."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:16 pm

''Perhaps not. But it wouldn't hurt to try.'' Moseph moved in for the kill, only to stop mere centimetres from the goal, ''Unless you really would prefer to sleep, can do that too.''
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:29 pm

Luna moves a hand towards Moseph's to swat him away. "Not right now. Just cuddle with me for now, and in a bit I'll get up and eat and drink and we'll see how I'm doing then."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Calm down, let her rest, she's not a puppet. Moseph brought his spare arm around her and pressed her close, one of his legs wrapping over hers, ''Say if you don't like.''
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Purring softly throughout his actions, Luna smiles to herself. "I like. I like a lot. Anything you do without my prompting is a step forwards, though I did have to give you a helping hand on this one..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:51 pm

"Well, as I said, I'm not the best with this kind of stuff." Moseph used his body to pull her up onto him to rest on his chest and stroke her hair gently, "I probably should've kept myself in check so you wouldn't be sore."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Purring louder as he starts stroking her hair, Luna snuggles up as close to him as possible. "I would be sore no matter what, so you're not to blame. Besides... it was worth it. It will always be worth it. A few hours or even days of soreness is nothing compared to the other things I felt."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:57 pm

"That's good." Moseph said, staring into the blank cave. The feeling of her bare body against his bare body was always nice... but something about this idleness made her look so much more adorable. And that noise... "I really like how you purr."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:07 pm

While the purring continues, Luna tries to giggle at his words, but it comes out as more of a grumble. "It's still a weird sensation... I guess nothing before you ever made me happy enough to purr, and it's still a surprise sometimes... but it is nice."

Crawling up his body slightly, she pushes off his chest to give him a deep kiss, letting her hair fall where it may.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 pm

"Happy to hear th-" his reply was interrupted by her kiss, which he, this time, did not sit idly through, instead returning it with a certain passion. Moseph wrinkled his nose around slightly, brushing against hers in the process.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Breaking apart from the kiss to catch her breath moments later, Luna grins down at him. Pushing herself off his body, she uses one hand to wipe her hair out of her face and the other to support herself. "I think I should probably try eating and drinking something now... it has been quite a while since we woke up the first time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:30 pm

"Good idea. I think I'll join you." Moseph pulled himself up and grabbed Luna by the shoulders to make sure she'll be okay, before reaching out for the basket with his spare arm, pulling it closer to the pair. He looked down at her, "Want to get dressed before we eat or are you good?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Blinking a few times at his question, Luna blushes slightly. It hadn't really occurred to her that she was still naked. Not that it was really a problem... but she was still one of those people more comfortable in clothes than naked. "Oh... uhm. Getting dressed would be nice, actually."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:57 pm

"Figured." Moseph handed her her clothes before picking up his shirt which she was using earlier, warm from her contact, throwing it over himself. Not bothering to button it, he kneeled beside her and opened the basket, instantly going for some root beer.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Frowning slightly at the clothes given, Luna shrugs and pulls the blouse on, though eyes the shorts for a moment before deciding against them. Just pulling on her panties for now, she winces slightly but says nothing about it. With a small grin, she snatches the root beer from his hands and opens it, taking a drink before he can react.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Moseph blinked as his root beer was taken away from him. He was almost intent on just taking another one from the basket, but there was already an open one. As fast as he could he move his face to press against hers and turned the bottle with one hand to connect to his mouth instead.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Pouting at Moseph's actions, Luna tries to keep a relatively serious face but can't help but giggle. "Jerk. I'm the sore one and you're stealing from me..." She whines, with no real annoyance or anger in her voice. Reaching in to the basket, she grabs her own and opens it just as swiftly, bringing it to her mouth to drink.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:35 pm

"Hmm, that is true. I'll make it up to you sometime." Moseph spoke as coldly as ever, looking at her as he gulped down the bottle's contents before putting it down, "I never said I wasn't sore too..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Drinking around a third of her bottle, Luna lets out a very unladylike burp, followed by a slight giggle. "If you're sore and not telling me, I'm going to be a little upset. I really do love that you spend so much time focusing on me... but you need to let me know when I need to focus on you as well."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:43 pm

"You don't really. I've always dealt with things on my own, no need for you to worry." he claimed before taking another bottle and downing it, "I do have one request. If you're going to burp, inhale, trap some air and let it out loud." Moseph followed his own instructions, gulped down some air and let out a rather loud burp, echoing through the cave for a second before fading away.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:58 pm

Giggling at Moseph's actions, Luna shakes her head. "It's not something I really plan on doing much, but I'll keep that in mind. But for that other thing... I want to know when to take care of you. I want to worry about you. That's part of a relationship."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:07 pm

"Mhm." Moseph said as he took out a sandwich and leaned back casually, "That might be a problem... Sometimes I'm not sure what I actually want." he took a bite and looked at her, "I guess... maybe if you could sleep in a bit less, would be cool."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Frowning at his answer, Luna crawlers over his lap slightly to get a sandwich of her own, not caring what flavors it is. "I honestly can't promise anything there. I'm part cat... a small part, sure, but it's there. As well, I'm not much of a morning person... as I'm sure you've noticed a few times. But I can try."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Moseph blinked a few times before patting her on the shoulder, "That's not the kind of 'sleeping in less' that I meant." he rubbed her near the nape of her neck, "I don't mind how long you sleep, that just ensures you'll still be there when I wake up." he shrugged and took out another bottle, this time opening it and drinking only a small bit, "By all means, do lounge on me more often."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Blushing as she comprehends Moseph's meaning, Luna takes a bite of her sandwich and chews while thinking, swallowing after a few seconds. Taking a sip of her root beer, her blush is almost entirely gone when she looks over at Mo. "Okay then... what would you prefer I sleep in? Nudity isn't an option due to our teammates... but I do want suggestions, all the same."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:03 pm

"Like you are right now is... pretty good." he took another sip of the drink, "Something light, pleasant to touch maybe..." he moved his hand to brush against her arm briefly, "I must agree, sadly. Sleeping naked isn't a good idea with those two around." he began contemplating, taking a big bite of his sandwich and chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next