RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Blinking a few times to work on getting her vision back a short while later, Luna looks at Moseph with a smile on her face. She probably wouldn't be able to walk for a bit again, but that was fine. Once again he had purely focused on her enjoyment... which was nice, but she still wanted them to do the one thing they really hadn't yet. "You are too perfect, Mo. But now we're uneven again... and there's still something else I want us to do."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:01 pm

"I'm far from perfect... but thanks." Moseph stretched himself out in a star shape beside her. I blanked out again... dammit... He raised his head to look at her, "I would consider ourselves even at this point, but if you'd like to do something to make us more uneven again, I won't mind."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Rolling her eyes at his claims, Luna says nothing for the moment, but does push herself off the ground to look at him. Deciding to act and talk later, she maneuvers her body on top of his, sitting on his lap, but leans forward so she can kiss him and whisper in his ear. "So... I'm ready and prepared this time..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Moseph had an idea. A good idea of what Luna meant. An idea of such fame that it spread through the school like a wildfire, claiming one person after another. That idea made him spring up a little bit, but he scolded himself. That was just his thoughts. "Ready and prepared for what?" he asked, his voice having an apparent monotonous naivety to it.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Giggling at his apparent lack of understanding, Luna rolls off his body and reaches for her shorts. A few seconds later, she withdraws a very recognizable package, holding it in the air. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Moseph looked at the package. Of course, he knew what it was. He knew what it meant too. That made him happy inside, and eager enough to get his tail brushing around. But the most important questions were left unanswered, "I think that I want to know if you definitely want to go through with it... and as someone with experience of me, if you think it's big enough."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Shrugging briefly, Luna drops her shorts and heads over to Moseph, rolling around to be on her back and resting her head on him. "I want to go through with it. I honestly wanted it that first night, but I am glad we waited, for many reasons. And yes. It will be big enough."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Moseph grinned. Mentally. He was still as cold as ice on the outside when it came to his expression. He brushed her hair slightly before sighing, "I'd be an awful person to keep you from it if you wanted it that badly at the start. In this case, would you care to do the honors?" he gestured at the package, invitingly, giving her a short, affectionate ear rub while at it.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:59 pm

"Always making me do the work... hmph." Luna grumbles, but without any kind of malice in her tone. Crawling on top of Moseph again, she works on freeing him of his boxers first, throwing them off to the side. Ripping open the package in her hands, she works on equipping Moseph with the contents, turning around to grin at him after she's done so. "Your move, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:23 pm

"Right then." Moseph pulled Luna off of himself and rose to his feet, stretching and taking off his glasses, setting them on to the basket. Without the spectacles, Moseph had a much more stern and determined look. Kneeling down in front of her, he took off her panties slowly, waiting for them to slide off before giving her left toe a little playful nibble. Oh boy, it's gonna happen! It really is!

Picking her up, he turned her so she'd be on her hands and knees, himself towering over her in much of the same pose. He inhaled and spoke what he intended to be his final words for some time as he let a slightly more feral part of him awaken, "Please, whatever happens, bear with it.

[100% pure, unsaturated fade]
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Catching her breath a decent while later, purring could very easily be heard coming from her body. It was so overpowering that she really couldn't even speak, though words may not have been needed anyway. Sure, there was some pain, but the pleasure and intimacy of the entire act was worth it. And she already knew it was something she would want more of in the future... which wasn't surprising. For now, though, she just cuddled up against Moseph's body, with her purring making both of their bodies vibrate slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Moseph felt amazing. Sure, getting together with Luna made him feel warm, and her service made him feel good, but that... made him feel amazing. He didn't want to vacate now that he's moved in, so when Luna cuddled up to him, he retaliated with a wide embrace, the purring making him vibrate, his reaction expanding slightly at the sensation. The noise made him giggle mentally, despite not knowing that he himself was neighing through most of the act.

He moved one hand to lift her chin, and do something their earlier position didn't allow, "My Luna." he brought their lips together and gave her a long kiss, as passionate as he could.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Purring for most of the kiss, Luna only feels herself starting to stop near the end, though it wasn't really a bad thing either way. Breaking the kiss to catch her breath and to smile, she makes eye contact with Moseph. "Wow. I'm not sure I'll be able to walk back... but that was worth it, and I can't believe we waited two weeks to do that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:11 pm

"I would not mind staying like this for a good while, I could even carry you back." Moseph said, looking at her with the same, cold eyes he had, "I agree, though... I would have loved to do this as soon as I could. From now on we should stock up on those, should you ever want to do it again." He spoke in his usual manner, though on the inside he wished for all eternity she would let him do that many times more. He glanced at the now stained blanket, "We'll need to get this cleaned... and ourselves too, probably." he claimed before, what else, going back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:41 am

Breaking apart from the kiss earlier than normal, Luna glares at Moseph. "Don't get me wrong, Mo. I love the amount of focus you put on my enjoyment, but your enjoyment is equally as important. If you want something as well, let me know."

That being said, she had no problem resuming the kiss afterwards, though only held this one for a moment before whispering in his ear. "So, Moseph. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:08 am

''What do I want.'' Moseph repeated, looking off in a trail of thought. He remembered that not so long ago his biggest desire was being ignored and left alone... but that has kind of changed. ''The single thing I want right now, I already have.'' he grabbed her by the butt and brought her closer still, ''And I'm working extra hard to keep it that way. Though with that said, I wouldn't mind if we made out a little moree.''
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:24 am

Giggling slightly at the grabbing of her rear, on top of his request, the thought of denying him certainly didn't cross her mind. Pulling his face slightly closer to hers, she draws them in to a long kissing session, letting him direct the flow of it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:56 am

Finally stopping after a few minutes of deep, intimate kissing, Moseph swiped off the odd string of saliva connecting the two. He encompassed her with more care and leverage, deciding that he's overstayed his welcome, ''Okay, time for recovery now.'' Without any other warning, he pulled her up until they were both free from each other's intimate parts. He moved his hand onto the basket, scouting out his glasses and putting them on.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:14 am

Wincing at the feeling of freedom, Luna sighs. It was better, but she was positive she'd be sore for a while. Groaning softly, she reaches for one of their shirts to make it a pillow, resting her head. Closing her eyes, she realizes that her body certainly needs to recharge. Starting to purr softly again, she mumbles something before sleep can claim her. "Mmmm. I love you, Moseph."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:34 am

His horse ears twitching at the words, Moseph's expression softened slightly, the closest it ever got to a smile. Taking up his shirt, he gently wrapped it around her for some warmth, giving her a kiss on the cheek, ''Likewise.'' Sitting down, he scratched his ears due to the lack of anythiing else to do and decided to let her rest while he went out for a swim.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:49 am

Snuggling in to his shirt, Luna's purring continues. Moving the shirt slightly to inhale his scent, she mumbles in her sleep. "Wake me in a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 pm

"That I shall." he said, disregarding whether or not she was asleep or awake. Removing her present, he decided to quickly rinse himself in the water before putting on his swimwear and going for what he thought would be a few minutes of floating around.

After an hour, he emerged from the water and shook the remainder off of himself. Approaching his sleeping beauty, he brushed his hand against her cheek, letting some water float onto it, "Wake up Luna."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Mumbling incoherently, Luna raises a hand to swat his away, wiping her cheek off in the process. Shuffling slightly to make room for him, she continues sleeping, though her purring has resumed with him nearby.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Moseph grumbled slightly, moving to lay by her, one hand moving onto her legs, other around her waist, "Wake up Luna, you're sleeping on our date." he whispered coldly into her ear before digging his nose into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Shivering slightly at the contact, Luna grumbles again. She was awake now... but she certainly didn't want to be. "So what if I'm sleeping... rest is good, even more so after that last session. Which was great, but I will be sore."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:19 pm

"I see. Sorry then." Moseph moved in closer, starting rubbing her thighs, "I could massage your sores, see if they'd go away." he removed his hand from her waist and used it to raise her head before slipping it beneath and making her a little Parasite pillow, the gel-like substance holding up rather well.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Giggling slightly at his offer, Luna sighs happily. Even though she thought he'd never agree, Luna knew Moseph was much better at the whole dating thing than he thought. But there was a small problem with that too... his ONLY focus seemed to be her well-being and pleasure, and not his own, and she had to change that. "I'm not entirely sure that massaging the sore area would help. At least, it wouldn't help the soreness go away any quicker... We'd both enjoy it, probably... but still."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next