RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Moseph looked down at her, eyes moving to the legs area in question. Sighing, he kneeled and put her down on the ground, keeping her legs raised as he removed the basket from her left one and taking out her shorts, slipping them down her legs right until the end where he secured them tightly around her hips - it was norm for Moseph to have his clothes tight around him, lest he was going battle.

"Now you are properly dressed, and since you can't really walk, I guess I'm carrying you as you are right now." he moved the basket to rest on her stomach instead and picked her back up, finding her less weighed over to one side and more uniform in his arms, "I probably should've removed your underwear when I was paying back, actually. But too late for that."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Smiling as Moseph helps her get dressed, Luna giggles at his final statement. "Not like I complained... you still did a brilliant job, so it didn't matter. Besides, that would be two articles of clothing you'd have to get on me, and that's just wrong. You should really only be helping me take things off..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:09 pm

"That comes later. I suppose that since we played around sand we should shower in the near future." Moseph stated offhandedly before starting the walk back up to the school dormitories, eyes fixed forward though ears listening carefully to Luna's breathing as he made no noise more on his own accord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10