RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:33 am

Blinking as she heads back to the sink to get a brush, Luna glances over at Moseph. "I never said it was a nude beach... I just said that if I must, I'll go naked. My own fault after all, for not keeping up on laundry. But you're allowed to inspect whatever part of my body you please, you should know that by now." Beginning to brush her hair, she lets Moseph do his own thing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:59 am

Moseph left the bathroom and hung her panties on the door handle before stretching and finally getting dressed, starting with underwear and working his way right pack up to his jacket, making sure his tie was on properly multiple times before he was content enough.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:14 am

Finishing up with her hair a few moments later, Luna glances in the mirror. She had tried to make it a habit to keep it loose, knowing Moseph preferred it... but it was still different. She would deal with it for today, no matter what. Putting the brush to the side, she picks up her discarded clothes and leaves the bathroom... only to discover Moseph's "present". Rolling her eyes with a smile, she grabs her panties off the door handle and heads over to her bed, throwing everything in her laundry basket.

Turning around to glare at Mo with a playful look on her face, she giggles briefly before speaking. "You know, if you just don't want me to wear underwear you can ask... though if my shorts are too lose or something it still might prove itself to be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:31 am

Moseph put his cigarette in his mouth and puffed some coffee-flavour smoke before speaking, "No, you should wear underwear in public, else you may accidentally moon someone." he said, moving to kneel down and go through his drawers to find the thing he was looking for - his swimwear, which he has never used since purchase... well, never before. As he did, he muttered through the somewhat-restricted mouth, still holding the cigarette, "Privately, on the other hand..." She's super cute without her clothes on... I hope I can keep that sight to myself only...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:09 am

Blushing as she manages to pick up Moseph's muttered words, Luna heads over to her own dresser and opens the top drawer. Grabbing her own swimsuit as well as a few... other things, she pockets said other things in her shorts rather quickly before closing the drawer and turning around. Tossing her swimsuit on her bed, she walks over to Moseph and wraps her arms around him, hugging him from behind. "Of course I should, but the question is what do you want me to do. Keep in mind that the beach is unlikely to have many people this time of year, and the area I have in mind is pretty out of the way..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:17 am

"Wear it." Moseph said as he took out the still-packaged swimming trunks - black as all his other clothing. He opened it and tugged on the string inside, making sure it would hold, "Wear it at least until we'd see if anyone was around." Taking another puff of the smoke, Moseph got to his feet and pulled himself, along with Luna, up onto the bed before checking over the swimwear, "What's that hole... Oh right, tail..." he muttered in thought.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:27 am

"Fine, fine. Be right out then." Luna responds, not really bothered either way. With a quick kiss to Moseph's cheek, she heads back over to her drawers and quickly grabs a new pair of underwear, heading in to the bathroom to change. Quickly releasing and stepping out of her shorts, she slides the underwear on, repeating the process with the shorts. With a final fluff of her hair, she vacates the bathroom again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:32 am

Moseph folded the underwear and pocketed it before looking over everything he had on. With some thought, he took off his jacket and left it on his bed. Sand would be awful to get rid of... and the tie isn't really needed either. Removing his tie, he stretched and sat down at the edge of the bed in only his shirt and trousers, turning towards the bathroom just at the moment Luna came back out. Grumbling slightly, he bent his right arm, offering it to her to link.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:42 am

Giggling at Moseph briefly, Luna heads over to her bed, making sure to show off her rear end. Grabbing her swimsuit, she waits a few seconds before moving over to sit next to him, moving his arm around her waist. "You know, if you actually wanted me to wear my underwear, you shouldn't have stolen them in the first place..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:51 am

"Well you shouldn't have called me a dork." Moseph looked down at her, using his arm to slip her onto his lap as he spoke, leaning forward onto her shoulder slightly, "It was a very rude comment concerning my speech."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:57 am

Frowning at his statement, Luna twists around in his lap slightly, placing her swimsuit off to the side. Using both hands, she gently pushes him back on the bed, scooting up to sit on his stomach. "But you are my dork, and that's all that matters. Just as I am yours, you are mine, and nothing I ever say to you will be out of dislike towards you or your actions."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Moseph stared up at her, listening to her claims. Taking her sides to make sure she slid off safely, he pulled himself up and rolled his eyes slightly before giving her a kiss, "Okay then. Sorry for taking your panties." he lifted his arm to slowly brush through her fresh hair, speaking up after a few strokes, "When do we leave then?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Leaning forward to return his kiss, Luna smiles and loosely wraps her arms around his neck. "We can go whenever. I just have to pick up the basket from the cafeteria, and we'll be good to go."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:13 pm

"If we leave now there'll be less chance of people around so maybe we should do that." Wrapping his arms tighter around her, Moseph lifted himself to his feet and lowered her to hers, "Would you like to lead the way, my Luna?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Smiling softly at his words, Luna reaches around him to snatch her swimsuit, placing it in one of his pockets. "Of course, Mo. When you say things like that, I would do anything for you... not that I wouldn't anyway, but..." Growing frustrated with herself, she intertwines her right hand with Moseph's left and leads them out of the room.

A short while later, they find themselves at the cafeteria, and Luna separates from Moseph for a moment to grab the picnic basket she had packed, before heading back to him. "Right... so do you want to start at the beach, or at the cliffs?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:22 pm

"I do not mind." he said, eyeing the picnic basket, "Where you go, I go. You are the one who planned this anyway." he stretched one hand, offering to carry the basket for her.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:32 pm

Grinning at his words and his offer, Luna keeps her hold on the basket. Sure, it was sweet of him to offer to carry it, but she could do things on her own as well. "To the beach, then." Grabbing his hand again, Luna begins leading him down towards the path to the beach.

A decent amount of time later, and the pair find themselves alone on the beach, with the sun shining high and only a small amount of shade to be found, save for some of the areas nearest the cliffs.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:35 pm

"It's bright." Moseph raised his hand to give himself some shade and give less glare to his glasses. He looked down at Luna, "Where do we set up then? You wanted to sunbathe so somewhere in the sun I presume."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Starting to lead the pair down the beach, Luna grins and glances at Mo. "Starting in the shade is fine... there's a spot a little ways down that's more of a cave than anything, it has some natural light but it's pretty nice all the same, we could start there."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:53 pm

"Sounds good." Moseph fixed his glasses and followed Luna, occasionally glancing down her shirt, mentally kicking himself for picking the loosest one for her... but at the same time, kind of thanking himself. The secrets she hid below her clothes were just... so cute.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Giggling quietly every time her sharp eyes catch Moseph's movements, Luna continues walking until they arrive at the cave she was talking about. Leading them in, she sets down the picnic basket and releases Moseph's hand. Kneeling down on the cool sand, she opens the basket and grabs the large blanket she had packed, laying it out for the pair to lay on.

Claiming her spot, she waits for Moseph to join her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Moseph moved to lay by her, sliding some sand below the blanket to make a sand pillow. He then glanced around the cave, beginning to feel a little warm due to the lack of open winds. Thank god I didn't take my jacket. Moseph thought as he unbuttoned his shirt and sprawled out to the best of his ability without pushing Luna.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Roaming her eyes across Moseph's chest after he unbuttons his shirt, Luna stops after a moment, deciding to crawl on top of him slightly. Placing her head against his bare chest, she closes her eyes to relax. "If you get hungry, there's sandwich and salad stuff in the basket. I got a bit of everything since I don't know your preferences yet... I also packed half a dozen bottles of root beer."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:17 pm

"Mhm." Moseph said, starting to rub her head slowly, carefully, "That's a bit much root beer, you probably don't want me burping a lot when we-" cutting himself off, he kissed the top of her head, arm moving to the back of her neck, "I'm not hungry yet, I 'ate out'." I think Fayza's starting to leave an imprint on me... "So we can do whatever you want until I would be."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Giggling at his words, Luna subconsciously moves her head around for him to rub different places. "I never said it was all for you, sweetie. You've given me a taste for it too..." Tilting her head to the side to give him a kiss on the cheek, she grins slightly. "Whatever I want, huh? You might want to choose your words a little more carefully."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:44 pm

"I don't think that I do... I don't think I have anything to lose by doing what you'd like." Moseph wrapped his arms around her and started rubbing her along the spine with both hands, through her clothes, "We can talk if you have nothing for me to do though."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:09 pm

"Well... you wanted to talk about my tattoos, right? We can start there, if you want." Luna responds, shivering slightly under his touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next