RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

"Fair enough." Moseph said, taking advantage of her arms to bring her into an even closer hug and gulping very slightly, "We could do both for the start, y'know, up front."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Giggling again as she feels Moseph... poking her, Luna grins. Pulling herself up to give him a kiss, she looks in to his eyes. "Well... we could, if you wanted. Or I could take care of you... or you could pay me back for that first day. I'll leave it in your hands, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:56 pm

"Sweetheart, huh." Moseph was really happy from those words, not that he'd show it, "You know, I think I will pay you back then, with something of equal worth." The situation finally got to him as he decided to put the 2 previous weeks of research to the test. He released her and gently pinned her against the wall, giving him brief time to kneel down and bring her legs around and over his broad shoulders, bowing his head slightly and closing his eyes.

[Payback Half-fade]
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:12 pm

A while later, Luna gently gripped both of Moseph's arms to keep herself standing, not trusting her legs. That was... much better than she expected. If it was always that good, it was no wonder Fayza had such a... carefree attitude when it came to choosing a partner. Tilting her head back in to the water flow, she can briefly catch herself purring again, though it was dying out. "... Wow. I don't even think I can see straight, let alone walk at the moment. How did you do... well, everything?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Moseph wiped his mouth and turned Luna around, adding some shampoo to her hair after taking it out from beneath the water flow and beginning to apply it all throughout her free strands, "I don't know. I was researching how to do this to pay you back, but I blanked out on that after a few seconds. Afterwards... I guess I just did whatever I gambled on making you feel good." he spoke with a harsh, commanding voice, yet with the best intent he could muster, "I presume not being able to walk is a good thing?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Shuddering slightly as Mo began washing her hair, Luna sighs contentedly, tilting her head back. Yes, Mo, it is a very good thing. I can't believe I waited two weeks to let you do that..." Beginning to get the feeling in her legs back, she grins before moving her arms to push his hands out of her hair, turning around and placing her hands in his. "So... I feel like I enjoyed that more than you enjoyed my gift to you last time... maybe I have some ground to make up?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Moseph looked at the girl before him. This girl who was now so eager to do thing with him... to him. No matter what her motives were, Moseph felt like those two 'gifts' were some of the more perfect highlights of his life... and he could not bring himself to question her feelings. "If you wish to, I won't deny you your right to get even with me." his eyes trailed off back to her chest before he realised and looked back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Catching Moseph's eyes roaming her body briefly, Luna blushes... but smiles as well. "You know, you're allowed to look. That's part of the point of us being in here... appreciating each other's body. Speaking of..." With a slightly mischievous smirk on her face, she releases Mo's hands and runs her own hands across his body slowly. Turning her pale pink eyes up towards Moseph's own for a moment, she licks her lips before focusing on something else.

[Aaaand Half-Fade #3.]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

"Luna..." Moseph growled slightly as he pulled her back up and looked her in the eyes, narrowing his own slightly, "That was too good, I'm indebted to you once more. And I presume you don't wish it to happen here..." With that said, he took up some soap and started lathering his hands up, staring at her calmly, his heart kind of hoping she does wish it to happen here once more.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Licking her lips again, she smiles softly at his words but shakes her head. Tilting her head back, she works on washing out her hair as she speaks. "Unfortunately, no. We should finish up here... it has been longer than we expected, after all."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:49 pm

"Fair point. In that case, I shall help you make it go faster." without any other wording, Moseph placed his lathered hands on her shoulders and began, methodically of course, moving his hands in circles down her body, his inherited gender nature causing him to spend slightly longer, and react slightly more, in certain spots.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Wiggling around as Moseph helps to wash her own body, Luna shivers slightly as he touches some areas. Finally pushing his hands away when she's content with her cleanliness, she grabs the body-wash and lathers her hands, beginning to work on his body.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Moseph, on the other hand, was perfectly stiff as he allowed Luna to lather him, not bulging in the slightest before she was finished, at which point he stepped under the stream and let the dirt flow off. When they were both clean, though dirtier at the same time, he opened the shower pane and gestured for Luna to leave first.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Rolling her eyes at Mo's chivalrous antics, Luna squeezes her way out of the shower and grabs two of the towels she was PRETTY SURE were clean, holding one behind her for Moseph to use. Drying her body off, she quickly wraps her body in the towel before heading over to the sink and taking out the hairdryer. Beginning to dry her hair, she takes a comb to work out any knots that form in the process.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Moseph took the towel and dried his hair first, leaving it in its typical unkempt mess as he slid the towel around the rest of his body, drying himself off before wrapping the towel around the only part it was really worth wrapping around. He sat down on the toilet seat, leaning back and looking at his biggest pleasure in life that was making herself look even nicer. God she's gorgeous...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:37 pm

Glancing back towards Moseph as he sits on the toilet seat, Luna rolls her eyes. Turning off the hairdryer for a moment, she places her hands on her hips and speaks in a teasing tone. "You know, I do kind of need clothes. Since you insisted on carrying me in here and everything. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:41 pm

"I don't know, I've only ever seen you wear a catsuit and cloak... and pyjamas." Moseph claimed, scratching his head slightly, "I'm not really a fashion guy, I just wear a suit because it's rad." Who even says rad anymore, retard...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Snorting slightly at his answer, Luna frowns. "First, you're a dork for saying rad. Second... either go grab me one of your shirts so I can get my own clothes, or you can grab what I ask for me, because there is no way I'm going out there in just a towel."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Moseph frowned at being called a dork, but otherwise said nothing about that. He slipped himself off of the toilet seat and sat down on the floor, "Okay, I'll bring you what you need." he started suiting up, his Parasite becoming an organic suit for him. She could just phase to her clothes I think... wonder why she'd like me to get them for her.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Grinning, Luna places the hairdryer back in the drawer it belongs before heading over to Moseph. Leaning in and placing a kiss on his lips, she takes his place on the toilet seat. "Hmm. Panties, a blouse... and shorts. that should be good, I think. Second and third drawers."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Moseph dropped the towel and walked out, covered decently in the slime. He approached Luna's drawers and opened the desired ones, stacking her clothes up into a little tower... before deciding to get back on her for calling him a dork and instead hiding her panties under his Parasite suit. He walked back into the bathroom and set the small pile before Luna in a mock offering, "Sorry, but there was no panties there, you'll have to make-do without a pair it seems."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Giggling at Moseph's very obvious joke, Luna decides to play around with him a little bit. Dropping the towel to pull on the shirt, she leaves the shorts for a moment. "Guess I didn't keep up with laundry lately... my bad. But not a problem, I'll just sunbathe naked... I'm not too bothered if other people see or anything."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:30 pm

"I see." Moseph started slowly retracting the Parasite, intent on keeping her panties hidden as long as he could, "Not like I would complain about you being naked. Other people looking at you, maybe. But if you go naked I'll make sure you're not alone in that."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Shrugging briefly, Luna dips down and sticks her legs through each leg of the shorts, quickly pulling them on and buttoning them "Not really a problem. I'll be a little uncomfortable for a bit, but once we get to the beach it shouldn't be much of a problem... now, are you going to get dressed? Or are we going to walk down there with you naked?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:45 pm

"Hmm. Yes, perhaps I should be dressed accordingly for the trip down at least." Moseph reformed the Parasite as a fitting pair of speedos and turned to leave the bathroom and get his suit for changing into, "I do hope that since you're taking me to a nudist beach I'll at least be allowed to look at your tattoos more closely."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:33 am

Blinking as she heads back to the sink to get a brush, Luna glances over at Moseph. "I never said it was a nude beach... I just said that if I must, I'll go naked. My own fault after all, for not keeping up on laundry. But you're allowed to inspect whatever part of my body you please, you should know that by now." Beginning to brush her hair, she lets Moseph do his own thing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:59 am

Moseph left the bathroom and hung her panties on the door handle before stretching and finally getting dressed, starting with underwear and working his way right pack up to his jacket, making sure his tie was on properly multiple times before he was content enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next