RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wolf in Vale

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tritan

A Wolf in Vale - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Ten years... wow, that's a long time. Hira let out a low whistle as he said how long it took. "Dang, that's... wow. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:03 pm

"Had to grow up a bit first" Jacob explained "didn't think Beacon would accept a little kid. Still, I'm here now. How about you? How long did it take you to get this far south?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:12 pm

"I think it took me about five years to finally get down here or so. It was a few months after my parent's equipment was shipped back. I never went to prelim school though, I was actually invited to Beacon." She mumbles, almost incoherent before yawning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:17 pm

A yawn broke out, the boy's ears flattened.
"Yeah, I never bothered with the prelim. Took longer to get in here though." He yawned again. His eyes closed and he rested his head on the folded Jacket.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Hira absentmindedly threw a leg over him before mumbling a "Goodnight" and slowly drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:19 pm

"Night" he breathed. Dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wolf in Vale
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8