RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wolf in Vale

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Jacob patted Jernulv
"I'm a northerner remember, I'm no stranger to a Beowulf" he rolled his shoulders "besides, I don't take kindly to other wolves near my territory. Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Grabbing his hand, Hira started up a jog again. "Then come on! Let's show these runts who's boss."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Jacob nodded, darting forwards, moving so fast, he ended up dragging Hira behind him. He filtered through the multitude of smells in town, before his nose fixed on the scent of Beowulf.
"Found you" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Hira eeped a little as she was dragged along behind Jacob. As they neared the edge of town she let go of his hand and mechashifted her armor and weapons. "You ready wolfy? Wouldn't want you to get hurt." She said in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:46 pm

"Don't worry about me" he winked "I'm the big bad wolf for a reason"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:50 pm

With a snort, Hira started her advance into the forest. A low rumble started in her chest once more that raised in volume until she let out a low dragon's roar. Jacob can recognize it as a challenge to the beowulfs. "That should bring them running."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Jacob lifted his nose to the air, sniffing
"They're coming" he confirmed "six, maybe seven" he pointed to the left of them with Jernulv "that direction" he bared his teeth "they're hungry" he announced, he turned momentarily for one final quip "let's give them something to choke on."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:00 pm

Bracing herself, Hira points Convergence towards the bushes. The instant the first Beowulf breaks through the bush she fires the shotgun shell and lets out a warcry.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Another close behind, smashing through the bramble. Jacob releases a long howl skywards before launching himself forwards towards the newcomer
"Got this one" he shouts before leaping into the air, bringing Jernulv down in a brutal two handed strike, the shimmering blade slams into the creatures head and drives it into the ground with a crash.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Hira redirected a slash with Mitigator, but catches a blow from behind. She spins and slashes at the Beo, taking it out of commission.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Jacob Turns as a third Beowulf leaps through the trees and lands on him, pinning him to the ground, its gnashing jaws inches away from his face. He grabs its face, forcing its jaws shut before headbutting the creature. It releases him and retreats back a few metres shaking its head to try and dispel the dizziness. Jacob retrieves Jernulv, shifing it into shotgun form before dispatching the creature with an ice cold slug to the face. He stumbles slightly, attempting to recover from headbutting the Wulf's thick skull.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Hira lets out an enraged hiss as her helmet is pulled from her head by a particularly tenacious Beowulf. With a growl of annoyance, she stabs it a few times before kicking it down and stomping on it's skull.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Jacob turns to see another of the black beasts charging headlong towards him. Grinning like a man possessed he charges forward, gathering speed, holding his axe in a two handed grip like a baseball bat. The two thunder towards each other. But in one brief moment, Jacob swings, cleaving the creatures ugly head from its no more attractive shoulders. The still snapping skull sails off into the treeline, leaving the body to slowly lose its footing and collapse.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Starting a charge, Hira impaled the last Beowulf before slinging it to the side and retracting Convergence. She touched a hand to her forehead and grimaced at the red liquid on her fingers. "Curses..." She muttered as she grabs her helmet and locks it on.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:19 pm

"What's wrong?" Jacob walked over, blood splattered across his face and chest, Jenulv sill firmly in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Turning, Hira replies quickly as if she's hiding something. "Nothing. Everything's fine." Wiping her hand off on the back of a Beowulf, she proceeds deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Jacob Snifs
"Is that blood?" he asks. He then looks down and realizes that he is covered in the stuff "let me re-phrase that; blood that does not come from a Grim."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Hira immediately starts waving her hand dismissively. "N-no! It's uh... it's a special grease I use for the armor joints? Hehehe...." She started moving quicker, trying to appear in a hurry. "Let's just get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:32 pm

"No... that's blood" Jacob persists "are you hurt?" his hands tighten on his axe. Suddenly Jacob stopped, his ears pricked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:34 pm

"It's superficial, let's just go." Hira insisted. The red stain on her gloved hand said otherwise, as she reached for Convergence. Grabbing the quandao, she extended it and hacked some vines out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Jacob didn't move
"There's something else here" he hissed
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Hira stopped moving. "Huh? What do you mean?" She started to reload the shotgun shell, putting in a slug shell this time. Blast it all, my blood is running into my eyes. I need to bind this as soon as Jacob isn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:02 pm

"We're being tracked" Jacob reiterated "something big" he looked up at her, his eyes widening "don't move."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Hira freezes, having just snapped the barrel shut. "It's behind me, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:05 pm

"Don't move" Jacob repeated, staring past Hira's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Gritting her teeth, Hira tensed in preparation for having to block. She could feel her palms sweating and her visibility was low. I feel a little light-headed... I need to get this treated soon. Whatever's behind me better not be too large or I swear I'll throw a fit.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Jacob darted forwards and yanked the helmet from Hira's head. His face dropped
"I knew it, sit down" he instructed, removing his scarf "we need to slow the bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wolf in Vale
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next