RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wolf in Vale

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Hira nodded, carefully unlatching the top of the quandao, ejecting a large shotgun shell from it. "It's got an initializer shotgun in it too. I can't reload it like my dad could so I just use it as a charge attack. I would show you Mitigator but I would have to activate the armor as well." She slotted the shell back into the breach and snapped it shut, retracting the polearm and clipping it back on her belt.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Jacob reached out and took back Jernulv
"Same problem" he tapped the haft of the weapon "fires well, but hard to reload, especially while in combat" he sheathed the axe. "So how long've you been at Beacon?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Hira stared off into space for a moment. "Hmm... A year and a half if I recall correctly." Her head snaps to the side and she pointedly glares at someone making snide comments about them.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Jacob turned to see where Hira was staring. His expression took on a more ferocious note.
"You know them?" he asked, clearly hoping for the answer 'no'.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:36 pm

A low rumbling growl starts low in her chest as her eyes flash green. "No. Should we go introduce ourselves and maybe teach them a thing or two?" An eerie smile makes it's way across her face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Jacob said nothing, he merely stalked forwards, towards the unsuspecting rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:43 pm

A loud clanking and grinding of metal is heard as the heavy armor mechashifts around Hira, a large tower shield unfolding on her left arm as Convergence extends in her right hand. A low green glow is seen in the eye sockets of the helmet, no part of her body visible except for her horns. A low ker-chack is heard as the firing pin for the shotshell resets. She starts walking forward, her steps making small thuds and the whirring of pistons and small motors is slightly audible.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Jacob reached them first. They had tried to make a break for it, after Hira had activated her armour. There were three of them, all boys, roughly his own age. Jacob's hand clamped around The neck of the closest by, yanking him in close the Faunas bared his teeth
"Something to say?" he snarled. The other two had stopped, as if waiting to see if their comrade was going to get his lights punched out
"N...n...no" the boy stuttered. Jacob grinned menacingly
"You want to grow a spine and settle this or shall I just beat seven kinds of crap out of you now?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Hira stomps up behind him, the glow from her helmet casting light on Jacob's shoulder. "I can handle the others." She heads towards the others, preparing her quandao for a legsweep. She crouched and spun, whipping the polearm around in hopes of knocking the legs out from under the other two.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:12 pm

"You ready with that spine yet?" Jacob growled at the boy in his grip
"Get off!" The boy tried to loosen Jacob iron-like grip.
"Wrong answer" Jacob slammed his head into the boys face. He hit the ground hard, blood streaming from his nose
"It's not wise to mock a Faunas, especially one in earshot" Jacob tapped one of his pointed ears. Drawing Jernulv, jacob shifted the weapon into its shotgun form, aiming the twin barrels at the boy's groin
"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?" he yelped
"Nope, just not a fan of people like you"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:15 pm

After legsweeping the two others off their feet, Hira silently shifted Convergence back into storage form and put it away. A few seconds of grinding and clanking and Mitigator splits down the middle, one of the halves transferring to her right arm. Both halves re-align themselves so they're running along the outside of her arms and she slams the edge of the shield halves into the stomachs of the other two boys. "Stand back up and I make it worse for you."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 pm

"You have two options" Jacob announced, Jernulv's barrel not wavering "Either apologize to me and my friend here, or just stare at the barrel and wait for the flash"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Standing up, Hira re-formed Mitigator and de-activated the shield and armor. She picked up the two she just slugged by the collar and drags them over to Jacob. "I have successfully incapacitated these two. And don't aim for the crotch, aim slightly higher. That way it hurts more and gets the same result."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Jacob smirked
"Fair enough" he adjusted his aim "you might want to hurry up with he apology, my trigger finger's getting itchy."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Hira huffed and leaned on a tree. "He's being awfully slow about it. I would have shot already." She mumbles with a slightly annoyed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:40 pm

"Normally I wouldn't wait" Jacob admitted "I just like watching him squirm." He grinned, counting down in his head. The boy opened his mouth as if the say something "too late" Jacob shrugged, pulling the trigger. With a loud bang, the barrel erupted, sending a shell straight into the prone boy's gut. Jacob lowered the shotgun. He turned to Hira "worth the wait?" he asked, gesturing to the spot where the would-be aggressor had been sitting, except now all there was, was a large chunk of ice, with a terrified looking teenager inside.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:45 pm

With a look of surprise, Hira tentatively poked the block of ice. "That's cool." She mumbled, before standing up and staring intently at Jacob. "Say... uh... I forgot what I was going to ask." She admits, flushing a little in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Jacob smiled, before turning a harsh glare to the two dazed boys staring at their frozen friend
"If you want to thaw him out, I'd start pushing, the hospital's quite a walk." The two looked at each other before obliging. Jacob turned his attention back to Hira
"No worries, I do that all the time."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:58 pm

"It's rather efficient. So uh... want to be friends?" She asks with a sheepish grin on her face. Shifting her hands, she starts fiddling with a buckle nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 pm

"Friends?" Jacob's earls flattened and his cheeks began to turn slightly red "haven't had a friend for a while" he admitted. After a somewhat awkward pause he offered a hand "It'd be an honour to be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Immediately Hira brightens up and takes his hand in a crushing reverse grip, pulling him close and slapping him on the back. "Yay! This works for me!" She grins up at him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:15 pm

He smiles back, slightly confused but pleased to have made a friend in the Dragon girl.
"Cool" he grunts, making a crude attempt at affection through punching Hira on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Hira smiled and stretched, her shoulders popping. She let out a sigh of relief. "Soooo... What do you want to do wolfy boy?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:25 pm

"To be honest... I don't know" Jacob reached up to scratch behind his ears "I'm fairly new to Vale, so I don't actually know what there is to do" he chuckled dryly. "I'd kill for a fight though, any Grim dens near here?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:31 pm

"Oh uh... let me think. Hmm... there's a gigantic Beowulf nest just out of the city limits if I remember correctly." Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, Hira started heading towards the forest in the distance. "Come on, let's go clear it out. Or at least attempt to."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Jacob patted Jernulv
"I'm a northerner remember, I'm no stranger to a Beowulf" he rolled his shoulders "besides, I don't take kindly to other wolves near my territory. Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Grabbing his hand, Hira started up a jog again. "Then come on! Let's show these runts who's boss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wolf in Vale
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next