RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wolf in Vale

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Gritting her teeth, Hira tensed in preparation for having to block. She could feel her palms sweating and her visibility was low. I feel a little light-headed... I need to get this treated soon. Whatever's behind me better not be too large or I swear I'll throw a fit.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Jacob darted forwards and yanked the helmet from Hira's head. His face dropped
"I knew it, sit down" he instructed, removing his scarf "we need to slow the bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:11 pm

With a loud clank, Hira falls on her rear. "Owww..... hey, no need to be so rough." The cut on her forehead is bleeding profusely, causing blood to drip into her eyes and run down one side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Jacob leans forwards, trying to get a better look at the injury.
"Sorry" he grunted "not used to gentle". He reached forwards and began to mop up the blood with his scarf, the white quickly becoming lost in the deep crimson. Attempting to be getle Jacob then proceeded to clean off some of the blood running down her face "it's deep" he noted "you should have said something."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Hira huffs in annoyance. "We dragons have pride we need to protect. You know that." She spits out a little blood that managed to get into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:22 pm

"I know. Doesn't mean you can't ask for help" Jacob withdrew the scarf and examined it; completely soaked in blood, he discarded it, reaching down he tore a length of cloth from jeans, before continuing to slow the blood "sometimes it helps to rely on someone else, we wolves learned that one a while back, it's why we travel in packs... most of the time anyway."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:23 pm

"Yeah, I suppose... I'm sorry about your scarf." She nudges his hand with her horn in apology. The bleeding is reasonably slowed, enough to bind the wound.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:26 pm

"I can get another" he grunts, beginning to wrap the length of denim around her head. "It's my fault you got hurt anyway, I should've stayed closer to you back there."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:30 pm

She glowers up at him. "Don't blame yourself, I was being careless. Come on, help me up please." She holds her hand out and then smiles sheepishly. "I can't exactly get up in this armor after all. It's really heavy."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Jacob reached down and haled Hira to her feet
"We'd better head back into town, you need to get that properly treated. If I had some Ice I could have done a better job but it's too warm here, not much ice going 'round."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Snorting, Hira remembered something. "We could cauterize it with gunpowder. Hurts a lot and leaves a scar, but it works." She mumbled, pulling a blank shell out of her pack and staring at it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:40 pm

"Trust me, it's not the best option, we can get you medical attention back in Vale" Jacob rolled up his sleeve, revealing a series of ragged Grim inflicted scars "dust and gunpowder aren't the best approach. Especially not when the wound is on your head."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Sighing, the Tanker shoved the shotgun shell back in her pouch. "Okay. Thanks for binding my wound for me. And I admit I can be... difficult sometimes when it's regarding my pride." She mumbled the last part, starting to walk back out of the woods, mechashifting her equipment into it's storage form.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Jacob kept pace with her, using the opportunity to shake off the blood on his hands and try and clean off some of the Grim blood, still splattered across his chest.
"It's understandable." Jacob assured her. Swinging his kit bag into reach, the wolf began rooting through it. "could have sworn I had some painkillers in here" he muttered, clearly irritated.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Tearing a piece of the bottom of her shirt off, Hira walks over to Jacob and starts to wipe his chest off. "Come on, let's get back to Vale." She drops the ruined piece of cloth and walks into the city limits, parting crowds as she walks. A few people yell insults and she lets loose a loud growl. Shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Jacob turned to see that they were beginning to attract more attention than he would have liked. His fists instinctively clenched. It was growing increasingly difficult to keep his temper in check, even more so considering his wolf ears were amplifying even the hushed mutters to a similar volume to shouting. He blocked it out, instead choosing to continue his hunt for painkillers in his bag.
"Try to ignore them" he muttered, hating himself for even saying the words.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:02 pm

A loud snarl gets let out from her chest. I want to tear them apart, to see their blood on my blade! Shaking her head, Hira rushed towards the hospital. Calm yourself Hira, it's the injury doing it... yeah, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:06 pm

"They're acting as if we're as bad as the White Fang" Jacob growled "we just felled six Beowulfs. This isn't deserved!"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Entering the hospital, Hira slammed her student ID on the desk. "I need medical assistance. I don't care who, but they need to be able to clean a headwound." She snapped at the nurse. When she gets acknowledged, she sits down with a huff and pats the chair next to her.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Jacob stared, dazed at the overhead lights and the tiled floor. Having lived beyond the reach of civilisation for over a decade, it was all new. But he bit down on the urge to ask questions and folded his arms across his chest, fixing the nurse with an expression of indifference.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Standing back up, Hira grabs Jacob's hand and drags him over to a chair, pushing him down into it. "Sit and relax, it might be a while before we get a medic." She sits next to him, twirling a strand of hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:23 pm

"Medic?" Jacob frowned "what's a medic"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Sighing, Hira glanced at him. "It's a medical doctor. I just refer to them as medics, as that's what they are to me. I still think we should have just cauterized it. I've done it before."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:54 pm

"So have I" Jacob turned to Hira "So wait, your doctors aren't like family members or parts of your team, you have to find them?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:58 pm

"I don't have a team and my family is dead, so I guess I wouldn't know." She said with a tint of sadness, leaning her head on Jacob's shoulder. "I am so bloody tired."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:02 pm

"Looks like we're in the same boat" Jacob replied solomnly "and you can always get some rest, I'll wake you if they call your name"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:07 pm

"Thanks..." Hira mumbled as she fell asleep on his shoulder, her hair pooling around her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf in Vale   A Wolf in Vale - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wolf in Vale
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next