RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Citrine

A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:28 pm

"Oh boy. Here we go." Alani rolled her eyes, watching the boys size each other up. She had seen it several times before, guys trying to prove themselves to be more macho than the others. This seemed no different. 'Might as well pull out the popcorn. Or the cookies. More cookies would be good right about now.' Her thoughts trailed, though her eyes continued to follow her teammates, switching back and forth between them.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Marc smirks, shrugging. "To my aunt's place and back? Loser does the other's homework for a week?" Though he wasn't one for putting off work, Marc was competitive and couldn't pass on throwing some kind of risk in.

He didn't doubt that Ven was fast, but Marc also knew that he was faster. "What do you say? Some good old friendly competition?" Ven didn't know about Marc's semblance, which added to his already impressive natural ability, but Ven did want a challenge.

(OOC: Yeah, it's like a special power that everyone has. And that sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:12 pm

I could probably Ascend and outrun the two of them, but maybe Marc should show off to Alani.

"Bring back some cookies while you're there, I'll have a look around." Aphelion said and, expecting the two to get back quickly, jumped into the trees as soon as he said that.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:04 pm

(OOC: Alright, I'll create it after this thread is done.)

Ven heard Alani sighing on the inside and turned to her. "Come on Alani. There's nothing wrong with a little friendly competition," then looking back to Marc. "But, I must decline for now. Making a quick glance at Aphelion on his comment about the cookies. "Sorry Aph. If you want cookies, I brought some, but they're double chocolate chip cookies." Then once again turning back to Marc. "You were quick to challenge me which means you either don't quite know how fast I am or you've got a trick up your sleeve. I'm fast but I don't like accepting challenges blindly, believe it or not. Maybe next time." And with that being said, Ven just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:44 pm

'Whimp,' Alani thought to herself jokingly. Yeah, she was no better than the rest of them, but she didn't show it. Besides, on second thought, she knew Marc would win. Declining the challenge was probably the smartest move to make in his position. Still, that meant no cookies. 'Dangit.' With that decided, Alani moved on to the next topic at hand. "So if you guys aren't gonna race, what do we do now?" Sure the view was pleasant enough, but there didn't seem to be much to do besides simply hang out. That was always an option of course. Any time spent with her team was a good opportunity to get to know them better.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:18 am

"Smart move." Marc chuckles jokingly. Looking between his teammates, Marc shrugs. "It is up to all of you. It was my idea to come out there in the first place." As much as Marc wished to continue spending time with Alani, Marc knew he had to get to know the res of his team as well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:50 am

Aphelion jumped back, hearing about the lack of a race, with a piece of tree bark in his hand and chewing on some, "No worries, I found some good bark up there."

He landed between the trio, "How about truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:18 pm

"You're darn right it's a smart move. I'm the one that made it." Ven smiled widely at his own comment. He always did seem a bit narcissistic. "Truth or dare? Well... I'm not one for that game. I'll play along if the rest of you decide, though."

Ven didn't really like Truth or Dare. Information is sacred to Ven, so the idea of picking truth bothered him, but on the other hand, Ven didn't like doing dares either.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:10 am

'Really? Truth or Dare?' The more she thought about it, the more she began questioning the maturity levels of her teammates. "What are you guys, twelve?" It was nothing but a childish game to her. She didn't consider that the questions asked and the dares given were what truly defined the age of entry to such an event. Unable to think of an alternative plan, and not knowing what she was getting herself into, she eventually agreed in her own way. "Whatever. I guess we're not doing anything else. So I'm with Ven." She had adopted his answer, following as the group decided rather than choosing herself.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:37 am

Shrugging, Marc frowned a bit. "What is Truth or Dare?" he asks, a bit embarrassed for having to ask. Since he had never played games like this when he was younger, Marc was clueless. "I guess if everyone else if okay with it then so am I."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:28 am

"Well, as far as I've read it's a game where we spin a bottle and whoever spun it either asks whoever it points at a question or gives them a task to do complete. It would be that or Twister but... I left the game back in the dorm, so if we have nothing else to do we could try to get to know each other better... or tell each other to do things and have some laughs." Aphelion claimed, pulling out his flask of cold tea and setting it on the ground, "This is the closest I have to a bottle on me though."
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Sitting down in front of the flask and looking at Aphelion, Ven asked "You always carry one of those with you?" Looking back to his team, he wondered who was going first. "Who's going first?"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:10 am

Alani took one look at the 'bottle' and wondered, 'Will that even spin?' At the moment though, it was all they had. Figuring it wasn't a big deal, she moved on to answer Ven. "Not me." The worst part about this game sometimes wasn't the dares given or the questions asked, but having to think of them yourself. Then again, she still didn't know the others all that well, and she was the only girl in the group. It was now that she began having second thoughts about this whole game, but it was too late to back out. Instead of focusing on what to ask the others to do or say, her mind was focused on how to get out of doing or answering anything she didn't feel comfortable with.

(OOC: Sorry for the delay. I've been busy with work. It probably won't be settling down until after the holidays, so if I do start taking a while to reply I'm sorry.)
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:37 am

Sitting down, Marc looked at Aphelion. "I guess you should go first. The game was your idea, after all." he shrugged. Marc looked around at his teammates and crosses his arm. This game did have the potential to be somewhat productive.

(OOC: Ey, it's fine. It happens.)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:58 am

Aphelion scratched his head and followed his teammates down, "...Right, I guess that's fair." he said, grabbing the flask and spinning it on the ground, watching it turn and turn until it pointed at Ven.

"Well then, truth or dare?"

((OOC: No worries. Also, if you wanna randomize like I do, you can use this))
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:02 pm

"Hmm... I'll do a truth for now." Ven popped his knuckles, bracing himself for whatever would be asked of him.

(OOC: No, there is every reason to worry..... kidding....)
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Laughing softly, Marc leans back and shakes his head. 'Is this what having friends is like? Weirdos.'
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:08 am

Alani watched and listened intently. This first question could possibly determine the kinds of questions and/or dares the others may ask as well. It was all she could go off of to prepare herself for whenever her turn arose.

(OOC: Since I'll be busy, like I said before, I wouldn't mind if you guys skipped me if I take a while to post. With something like this, Alani isn't doing much anyway unless it's her turn lol. I'll try to post as often as I can though. It'll just be a little harder than it used to be until the holidays are over.)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:09 am

"Hmm..." Aphelion considered everything he has suspected about Ven, "Do you really have a stash of food in our dorm?"

((OOC: If Aph asks something he shouldn't know tell me and I'll change it. Even this felt like a stretch >.>))
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Ven smiles as he hears the question. "Oh yes... It's mostly just snacks though. Something to eat between meals. Cost was around $200 when I bought it but now I'm down to about $40 worth."

Ven grabs hold of the flask and spins it and it ends up pointing to Marc. "What'll it be? Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Marc stares at the bottle for a second as he thinks, finally shrugging and answering "Truth."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Alani watches and listens intently. "We may as well be playing Truth. I don't think anyone's picking dare." Even bringing it to everyone's attention, Alani still hadn't decided what she'd pick once her turn came. Without seeing how the dares would go, picking truth still seemed like the safest option.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:06 pm

"Pfft, I'm willing to dare as long as it doesn't make anyone uncomfortable." Aphelion snarked at Alani's comment while waiting for Ven to ask a question.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:27 am

"I just want to do a round of truth and a round of dare. Maybe two rounds of truth. I figure this is a good time to get to know each other. We are a team after all, but we know nothing about each other, so..."

Scratching his arm, he thought of a question to ask Marc. It took him a few moments, but thinking of nothing else, Ven said the only thing that came to mind. "What is it you like about Alani?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 am

Marc blinks in surprise, a deep blush spreading across his tanned skin. He adjust awkwardly, running a hand through his orange hair and sighing. "Well, uhm..."

Clearing his throat, he looks up into the trees as he looks through his head for an answer. "I like a lot of things about Alani." he shrugs, leaning back a bit and avoiding looking at her. He had to follow the rules of this game, of course, but that didn't make it any better. "She is strong, kind, funny, beautiful," pausing for a second, Marc gives her a small smile. "the first person I every really enjoyed being around."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:33 am

It seemed Ven had already known about Marc's affinity for her. Alani couldn't help but be caught off guard. Though the question was not directed towards her, she felt a slight sense of vulnerability, as the question was certainly about her. Yet, soon enough, that feeling was quickly taken over by curiosity. She too wanted to know why Marc liked her, something more justifiable than love at first sight. Still, barely knowing him, her mind couldn't wrap itself around the idea that he could like her after such a short period of time.

Marc's answer brought back that vulnerable feeling inside Alani. The compliments were wonderful, of course, and that smile of his, genuine. She knew he meant every word, but anyone could say those words. Despite all of that, it didn't change the fact that... she too was smiling now. How it happened was beyond even her own recognition and control. As cliché as it may have been, hearing those words made her happy.

"Thanks." Alani's voice was soft, almost as if she wasn't sure if she wanted to speak up or not. Regardless, the word was out, breaking the silence that followed Marc's heartfelt response to the question at hand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Unable to think of anything else to do with the situation, Aphelion did no less than pick up a thin stick and start scribbling down ideas for a new story, deriving from Marc's true opinion on Alani. Externally, he was calm, almost bored though internally he squealed with delight, finally knowing that Marc came out with his feelings... at least a few.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next