RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Citrine

A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:33 am

It seemed Ven had already known about Marc's affinity for her. Alani couldn't help but be caught off guard. Though the question was not directed towards her, she felt a slight sense of vulnerability, as the question was certainly about her. Yet, soon enough, that feeling was quickly taken over by curiosity. She too wanted to know why Marc liked her, something more justifiable than love at first sight. Still, barely knowing him, her mind couldn't wrap itself around the idea that he could like her after such a short period of time.

Marc's answer brought back that vulnerable feeling inside Alani. The compliments were wonderful, of course, and that smile of his, genuine. She knew he meant every word, but anyone could say those words. Despite all of that, it didn't change the fact that... she too was smiling now. How it happened was beyond even her own recognition and control. As cliché as it may have been, hearing those words made her happy.

"Thanks." Alani's voice was soft, almost as if she wasn't sure if she wanted to speak up or not. Regardless, the word was out, breaking the silence that followed Marc's heartfelt response to the question at hand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Unable to think of anything else to do with the situation, Aphelion did no less than pick up a thin stick and start scribbling down ideas for a new story, deriving from Marc's true opinion on Alani. Externally, he was calm, almost bored though internally he squealed with delight, finally knowing that Marc came out with his feelings... at least a few.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:57 pm

"Oh good! There's more to it than love at first sight!" Ven's opinion on Marc had quickly changed. He still wasn't sure if he was right for her, but at least his emotions weren't just his hormones. "Your turn to spin."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:46 am

Smiling a bit at Alani's simple response, Marc rolled his eyes at Ven and turns his attention to the flask. "Well of course." He grabbed the flask and twisted his hand, letting go and watching as it spun. As it slowly pointed to Aphelion he chuckled, turning his attention to the boy scribbling with a stick. "Alright, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:32 am

"Hmm?" Aphelion would stop scribbling after the question was asked. He moved his hand to clear whatever he was writing and poked himself on the chin with his stick, "Well, it can't just be a game of truth, so I guess I'll take a dare."
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 am

"Well I was hoping to get to know everyone a bit first, but we do need a dare as a little variety, I suppose. Wouldn't be truth or dare if it didn't have any dares in it." Ven took out a small bottle of soda he had hidden under his sleeves and took a drink of it before putting it away. It seemed like he was a walking snack machine.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:09 am

Marc laughed a bit at Ven, holding his chin in his hand as he thought to himself. "How about this, then? I dare you to go the week without running around the campus. Not just in the mornings, but all twenty four hours."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:45 pm

"That's it?" Alani gave Marc a weird look, having expecting something more challenging, especially from him. "Sounds pretty easy." Then again, she wasn't one to complain. It could have been much worse. Come her turn, she simply hoped it didn't actually reach that point.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Aphelion blinked at Marc, "You serious? Umm..." he rubbed his chin, "I... Guess I can try... I mean, I guess I HAVE to try..."

Saying nothing else, he took the bottle and spun it, watching it turn and point at... Alani. "Truth~ or dare~?" he asked, sounding unusually happy.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:23 pm

"Uhh..." Aphelion's tone was... unsettling, to say the least. In a game like this, people were only that cheerful when they had something up their sleeve. Alani weighed her options carefully. Truth or dare? Each side had its repercussions, leaving her to guess which was the lesser evil. In the end, she cautiously answered, "Dare."

The game had rules, whether they had been brought up or not. A certain level of decency needed to be maintained, which gave Alani the confidence she needed to pick "dare". Dares were usually fun, while truths... She didn't want to end up saying something she'd regret, especially around the three people she was meant to spend the next few years with.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:50 am

(OOC: Dear Lord, I forgot about you guys! I'm so sorry! Life's been hectic on my end with the holidays an' all that. Speaking of which, Merry Christmas!)

Marc's challenge seemed reasonable enough. Ven was not sure if Aphelion could pull it off or not so this actually interested him slightly. And hearing Aphelion ask about the truth or dare made Ven think about what was going on in his mind. With Alani choosing dare, Ven was disappointed again. He wanted to get to know his teammates more, but thinking more on this, he realized their actions can also determine who they are more than their words, so his disappointment immediately subsided.

"Well, I suppose it'll make things more interesting to have a few dares too."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:48 pm

"Hmm..." Aphelion pondered for a moment, thinking. Something mild, but not too mild... then an idea popped into his head.

"Okay, I dare you, for the rest of this trip, until we get back to Beacon, to sit on one of our laps. You get to choose whose." he smiled at her cheerfully, no hint of meanness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:10 am

Marc lifted an eyebrow at Aphelion at his dare. Marc could be clueless, but he wasn't THAT clueless. It was obvious that Aphelion wanted Alani to sit in his lap, but he decided not to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Alani found the dare a bit strange and random. It was simple enough, but also somewhat embarrassing. "That's ridiculous. Do you know how awkward that'll be at lunch time?" She pictured herself sharing a single seat at the table with one of her teammates. Not only was it awkward, but things quickly got messy in her imagination. Fumbling around with food like that was not a good idea. Though, even with that in mind, she had a feeling there was no way out of it. Her eyes wandered on their own, glancing at each of the boys.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:31 pm

"It's a part of the dare, and it's simple, isn't it? At lunch time just take turns. Besides, if Miss Marigold wasn't phased by Equinox and I entering through a window I doubt she'll mind you taking a seat on someone else." he got up and brushed his pants of briefly, "Speaking of, we shouldn't be sitting around for too long. Isn't it just about time to be getting back?" he looked at his teammates and gestured nonchalantly to the way back, kicking the flask up and catching it in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm

"You're the leader. If you think we should go back, we should go back no questions asked. I have no complaints about it either way, though." With that being said, Ven stood up and stretched a little. Sitting on the ground was uncomfortable for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]   A Team Trip to Vale [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Team Trip to Vale [Closed]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7