RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Citrine

Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Alani watched Viola walk off. 'She can't be serious... can she?' Snapping out of her thoughts, she turned back to Chiu when she spoke. Everything was happening so fast. Alani wasn't sure what to do. "I... don't know." She glanced over at the motorcycle once again. It was a simple sports bike, sleek like her weapon and shiny like a well-polished marble floor. It certainly looked nice in her opinion, but whether she'd be able to accept such a gift, let alone ride it at some point, was just something she couldn't imagine. 'If she really means it, maybe...' It wasn't every day someone simply offered to buy her a free car/motorcycle. Placing a hand on one of the handles, her mind continued to spin in circles at the thought of riding such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Under 15 minutes after she left the other girls on their own again, Viola has ended up right back at the very first car she spotted. The dark colors make it look almost sinister in the early night sky, but it still maintains it's beauty.

Well, guess you're coming home with me. Should be fun.

Grabbing the purchase information, she heads over to the other girls again and waves before saying anything. "So... I've got my purchase picked out. Come to a decision yet, Alani?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:10 am

"That was quick." Chiu said as Viola returned. "And that scares me a little." Chiu could only imagine what kind of exotic sports car Viola could have chosen. Something befitting her secret agent profession no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:30 am

Brushing Chiu's comment aside, Alani was still having trouble making up her mind. Her thoughts churned in her head until she finally came to a sudden decision. "I guess... it would be nice to have." Even now she wondered if it was the best choice, but part of her still doubted Viola was actually going to purchase a brand new motorcycle for her for absolutely no reason. Still, getting it would probably be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Obtaining a driver's license for it could always come later. Then again, didn't she have to get one of those permit things first? Alani stopped, focusing only on the present. Thinking too far ahead was only giving her a headache.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:01 am

Smiling at Alani as she finally answers, Viola heads over to the bike and gets the purchase information. Motioning for the girls to follow her, she heads towards the office to finalize everything. "This shouldn't take too long... I'll let you decide where you want the bike kept, Alani. But if you don't start working on that relationship with Marc, maybe I'll take your place... but we'll see how you do."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:46 am

Chiu could not say what surprised her more, Viola's apparent interest in Marc, or the newly formed pit in her stomach. What the heck was that? Did she actually care that someone else would think about Marc like that? Someone. No 'else'. She told herself. He's a jerk. A stupid jerk. Oh and definitely not 'cute.' Completely un-cute.

She wasn't even sure she believed herself, but she refused to let herself actually fall for a guy. Let alone that one. She used to feel love. It felt like a lifetime ago, but she did. And she learned what happened when she loved. The barest hint of a smirk curled her lip. Now that's an idea. She thought. It would be an easy way to get rid of him. And besides, I doubt he would be hard to get over.

No...That wouldn't work. Despite all her protests, it was pretty clear Alani did care a little bit for her partner. Maybe not romantically, but she cared. If he died it would obviously hurt her, and that Chiu would not allow. And so it was set. Obviously she was still a little drunk and not thinking clearly, which caused her to erroneously think of Alani's partner as "cute." While the pit in her stomach was caused by indigestion from the brownie and tea. Obviously. Obviously.

Maybe if she said it a few more time she would believe it.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:19 pm

With the hustle and bustle going on in her mind, Alani brought a hand to her head in an attempt to relieve the headache that was building up. As they walked, it became more apparent that Viola was really going through with this. But now she was bringing up Marc. Was she serious about that too? 'Not like that really matters to me.' If anything, the only relationship Alani needed to work on was their teamwork. 'Moving as one...' She remembered Marc saying that during their initiation into Beacon, but since then they haven't exactly been doing much of that. Alani had barely even trained, whether alone or with her team. At this rate she'd never make it to graduation. Things needed to change, but that would come later. Maybe at some point after her headache was gone.

'Ugh. I'm thinking too much.' While Alani blamed herself, there was also the chance that the alcohol in her system was the cause, though it never crossed her mind. Instead, she tried to focus on relieving the pain. Trailing behind Viola, Alani turned to Chiu and asked in a hushed voice, "You got any ibuprofen?" Still holding her head, she figured her reasoning was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Continuing on their trek to the office, they lapse in to a more or less comfortable silence. Now I just need to find something for Chiu... too bad she didn't seem interested in a vehicle, at least not yet. Turning back to face the girls, she frowns as she notices that Alani seems to have a headache or something similar. "You guys can stay out here if you want... I only really need your last name Alani, then I can go in and get this all done and we can go somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Chiu dug in her pockets a moment before pulling out a small jar of pills. "Here you go." She said, handing them over to Alani. It was still a little early for it to happen, but Chiu was quite familiar with alcohol related headaches. They would need to get Alani some water or something. "Do you want to go inside and sit down?"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:25 pm

"It's Fields." Easy enough for Viola to remember. It was a common word and easy to spell.

Turning towards Chiu, Alani took the pills with her own little thank you. "Cheers." With that, Alani quickly popped them into her mouth and swallowed them down, no problem. It seemed the water may not be necessary after all. Though, was it really a good idea to take them without any liquids? Besides that, she probably still had alcohol in her system. Uh oh. "I think I'll be ok out here. It's not that bad yet."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Nodding as Alani mentions her name, Viola walks in to the office and smiles at the owner before placing both purchase slips on his desk. "I'd like the car in my name, and the motorcycle under a friends. I will not be agreeing to any bullshit contracts, I am paying up front. Insurance for both vehicles will be under my name, and paid for by me. I think that covers everything."

--------------------------------

The owner of the lot stares at the girl who just burst in, entirely speechless for a moment. Before he says anything, he looks at the slips and notices that both items are some of the more expensive things in the lot. "Uhh... not that I'm accusing you of lying, but are you sure you have the money to pay for these vehicles up front? They are some of the most expensive things out on the lot... and you are quite young."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Chiu smiled as Alani thanked her for the pills. She was convinced she had caused the problem in the first place, so to be able to provide something of a solution felt good to her. This was what it meant to have friends. Being happy when you did something for them.

"I still can't believe you are going to be riding around on that thing." She laughed, placing her hand on Alani's shoulder. "Every time I think I have you figured out you surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:58 pm

"It's not like I was gonna get one any time soon. But I mean, she did offer." It was now that Alani started to wonder whether accepting such a gift was really alright. It crossed her mind before, but apparently it hadn't stopped her yet. "I still can't believe she's going through with this." While part of her was excited, another side of her felt that she should proceed cautiously. This was already one big surprise for the night. There was still the possibility of many more to come, some not so pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:08 am

As her smile turns in to a frown, Viola glares at the stupid owner before pulling out one of her bank cards and throwing it on his desk. "Just run that card. The money will all be there. Name on the car is Viola... Aria, name on the bike is Alani Fields. Remember, all payments are in my name. The bike just belongs to her." She says, hesitating to give her last name... but she had no choice if she actually wants the paperwork to go through.

Noticing the change in the girl's demeanor, the owner wises up and quickly runs the card. Finding that she was indeed telling the truth, he rings up the purchases in her name and slides two pieces of paper over to her. "I just need you and your friend to sign these for proof of ownership. I'll give you the keys once that is done."

Last edited by Amber on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:38 am

"I think she is trying buy our loyalty." Chiu confessed. "Which is fine with me, you both paid for mine before we even left the dorm."

At least she hoped that was what Viola was planning. She hoped this trip was not an attempt to make herself memorable in case she ran...or worse. Chiu had already planned on both those happenings though, and was pretty sure Alani would join her. If Viola had to run Chiu would follow. If worse happened, nothing and no one would stand between her and her vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:23 am

Alani averted her gaze and took a moment to process Chiu's words. When it all came together she turned back to her friend to respond. "Yeah, but this would be literally trying to buy our loyalty. It's not really necessary, ya know? Friends should be there for each other no matter what, not just because you owe them." If Chiu was right, Alani wondered, 'Is this how she makes friends?' The thought really got to her, making her look down, both literally and figuratively. She couldn't stay that way for long though. Her head was still aching and the pain wasn't going away just yet. 'How much longer before that stuff kicks in?' she questioned, referring to the pills she had taken just a moment ago. It was going to take time, of course. As with many things in life, Alani just had to be patient.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:33 am

Sighing as she heads over to the door, Viola glances back at the stupid owner before opening the door and waving at Alani and Chiu. "Alani? I guess you need to come in and sign this contract or whatever in order to actually take ownership. Everything else is sorted though."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 am

Chiu nodded as Alani defended her idea of friendship. "Perhaps, but some people feel they need to buy their friends. I buy mine with servitude, Viola may buy hers with gifts."

She nodded when Viola reemerged from the dealer office, that did not seem to take as long as she expected. Viola really had an impressive amount pull around here.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:11 am

Alani turned when the doors flung opened and Viola returned, beckoning her inside. "Uh, sure." At this point, even Alani wasn't sure why she was doing this. All thought and apprehensions flew out the window, leaving her to simply go with the flow. Maybe once her headache was gone she could think a bit more clearly, though it would be a bit late then. Still, she followed Viola back inside as asked.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:38 am

Walking back in to the office, this time with Alani in tow, Viola goes over to sign her ownership slip. "Just sign wherever it says and then we're done." She says, pointing at Alani's ownership slip. Finishing with her own, she slides it back over the desk to the owner of the lot, and waits patiently.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Chiu followed the other two in after a moment. The interior was small, but not cramped, retaining a sense of cozy comfort. There was an odd odor to the place, not exactly bad, but unfamiliar. Like a combination of wind, soap, and leather.

As the others continued their business Chiu found herself drawn to a picture on the wall. It was a sports car of some kind, smooth lines and graceful curves, there did not seem to be a single angle any were on it's body. It sat low to the ground, as if it was about to pounce. Everything about it seemed to scream speed and agility. Power and mobility. A name was printed in the corner. She did not know if it was the name of company, the model, or simply the person who took the picture, but she recited the name in a reverent whisper. "Silvia."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:06 pm

"Ok." The only thing Alani had ever signed before was her enrollment form when she applied to Beacon. Needless to say, contracts were somewhat new to her. As she glanced over the paperwork, the small letters and the massive amount of text were almost impossible to read, only thanks to the discomfort brought on by the pounding in her head whenever she made an attempt to. Rather than bothering to read it through, Alani looked for the X's and quickly scribbled her name in what could only be described as pure gibberish. Who bothered to take the time to make their signature look fancy nowadays anyway? "That's it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:31 pm

The owner of the lot takes both pieces of paper before replying to the orange haired one. "Yeah, that'll be all Miss Fields. Your friend there took care of everything else." Walking over to the many cabinets in the office, he pulls out of his set of keys and unlocks one. Taking out the keys for both the motorcycle and car, he walks back to his desk and slides them over to the girls. "Here you are, enjoy your new vehicles girls."

"Finally. I'm actually leaving the bike here, for tonight at least. If someone tries to buy it, I expect you to tell them it's been sold. Viola says, glaring directly at the owner.

She starts heading towards the door, but notices Chiu looking at one of the many pictures on the wall, this one being a pretty sleek sports car. Walking up to Chiu, she says, "Finally found something you like? Why don't you ask the owner if he has one to sell... I'm sure we can find someone to teach you to drive as well."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:20 am

Chiu could not tear her gaze from the picture. Something had taken hold of her and refused to let go. Even when Viola spoke to her it took a moment or two for her brain to register the words. The car took up so much of her attention.

"I don't know..." She confessed. "I don't even know what kind of car it is." She knew she should decline, Alani was right, Viola didn't need to do this for them. But the idea of being in control of such a machine...she could hardly wrap her mind around it. But this was just a picture. Who knew if she would even like it in person.

"But if he has one I guess there would be no harm in looking."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Alani watched as the gentleman transferred the keys into Viola's possession. As hard as it was to believe, she was now the owner of a brand new motorcycle. It was incredible, but with so much on her mind Alani couldn't exactly feel excited. Everything felt so surreal. 'I'm not just drunk and imagining all this, right?' Of course that wasn't the case, but never having experienced being inebriated, she had to wonder. Besides that, her headache didn't exactly allow her to think straight. She only hoped it would go away soon.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Grabbing the picture off the wall, Viola drags Chiu back over to the desk. Placing the picture down relatively gently, she asks the owner, "Do you have a car like this? Same make and model, at least?"

The owner glances at the picture, grabbing it to look more closely. Frowning slightly, he goes over to his computer and starts rapidly clicking the keys, searching everything in his lot. "Well, turns out we have the make and model, in three different colors. We have one in navy blue, one in silver, and one in black. However, the price is higher than either of the things you purchased previously."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Blue. He had a blue. Chiu could already picture it, the colors complimenting her own. Although there was a good chance she'd spend every waking moment washing and waxing the poor girl. She could not believe she was letting Viola do this, but she couldn't help it, even the rational part of her brain had fallen for that car.

It was not to be however, she didn't know how much Viola had already spent, but if it was more than either of the others... Maybe in a couple of years she could come back, once she got some money together. Maybe.

"Oh...Well if it is that much I don't need her. It! I don't need it." Had she really already named a car she didn't own?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next