RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Amber

Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:20 am

Glancing around the city streets as she drives around, Viola notices a significant absence of people... odd for a weekend. Deciding to get a drink of some kind while she lets the other girls have their conversation, she pulls up to a coffee stand and gets a caramel mocha, taking a sip before starting her drive again.

Why don't you fix me?
I can't help myself
Why don't you fix me?
You know I'm fading still

I have tried to be better inside
We both know how it kills
I've tried to heal myself so many times,
But we both know that I'm still ill
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:42 am

"Well... okay that had been a surprise," Chiu confessed. "But we're all dangerous. That's why we were accepted to Beacon in the first place, because we need to become even more dangerous. Viola just needs to remember who her real enemy is."

I also need to put her boss' head on freaking spike. That, however, remained unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:45 am

"So you're gonna try and change her. Is that it?" Alani didn't sound as upset as before. She was starting to put the pieces together, helping her understand and make sense of the situation. "Do you really think she'd do that just for you?" While the question had a tone of pessimism, there was a hint of hope in there too. Changing people wasn't easy, but if anyone could do it it would be someone close.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:01 am

Yawning as she pulls back in to her garage, Viola takes another sip of her coffee once she's parked. Drumming her fingers on the steering wheel, she reminisces on the last few hours.

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me
I don't dare let darkness have its way with me
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight
I will not be giving in tonight
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:33 pm

"Maybe. Maybe not, but I think she'd be willing to try." Chiu knew she sounded doubtful, but she had to hope. After all, she was trying to change for Viola. If she could try to accept herself more and drink less, couldn't Viola try to stop killing? "Besides, isn't that what a relationship is? Letting someone get rid of your bad because they bring out your good?"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Alani certainly didn't see relationships that way, or at least never thought about them as such. She couldn't argue with Chiu's philosophy though. It wasn't a negative one at least. Judging by the sincerity in her voice, Alani couldn't debate her answer, despite the hint of insecurity. Shrugging it off, she answered with an almost nonchalant response. "Sure." Glancing at the clock briefly, she used it as a segue to start moving once more. "We should get going. Vi's waiting."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Stepping out of the car briefly, Viola stretches and leans against the vehicle, glancing inside at the clock to see how much time she'd killed. How was I only gone 10 minutes... that seems wrong...

Watch me get it get it wrong at the top of my lungs
While you front for every one, while you tip toe for fun
I can scream until your ears bleed, you're gonna never hear me
You hear what you want, but you never wanted me
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 pm

Chiu couldn't blame Alani for not believing it, she wasn't exactly sure she believed it herself, but this had been a day with more hope for the future than any other she could remember. So she would bet everything she had on just a little bit more. By no means was it a sure thing, however, just because Viola was scared of her penchant for remorseless murder it didn't mean she would be willing to give it up for Chiu.

"Okay, sure." Chiu answered to Alani's suggestion to leave. These thoughts still plagued her though. This was a problem that would take far more finesse than she was used to, and while Chiu had always been the type to deal with her own problems, her short time at beacon had showed her that sometimes just simply do it on her own.

"Alani... Do you think you could help me?" She asked. "I don't want to lose her." It wasn't in her nature to ask of help, to admit weakness, but in this case she would if it meant she could help the woman she loved. Well, almost loved.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:08 am

Alani began making her way towards the door, but paused after hearing Chiu's request. Barely giving it any thought, she let out a sigh. "I..." she was about to answer, but stopped herself. If she was going to give Chiu a proper response, it was going to require some actual thought. Alani could understand not wanting to lose someone, especially after having lost so much already. Sticking by her was proving to be more challenging than Alani expected, but they were still friends, weren't they? Besides, turning down an opportunity to help someone change for the better, what kind of person would that make her? "Okay, I'll try." Alani gave Chiu a faint smile before leading the way out.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:23 am

Glancing around the garage, Viola goes over and inspects one of her collectibles, noticing a slight scratch on it. Guess I need to take care of this soon. Damnit. Moving back to her new car, she gets back in and opens the glove-box, taking the keys for both Alani's and Chiu's new rides out. Stepping back out of her car, she heads over to the wall of keys and hangs the two new sets up, making a note of their location.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:46 am

"Thanks." Chiu said as she pulled Alani into a brief hug. It was strange the way events played out. If Chiu hadn't snapped during initiation, she wouldn't have exploded in front of Marc and Alani, Alani wouldn't have come by her dorm, and Viola wouldn't be in her life now. "Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad I shot you." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:59 am

"Uh... why?" Alani was having a hard time not taking her last comment the wrong way. She couldn't read Chiu's mind and follow her train of thought. Alone it was quite an odd statement.

Besides their strange conversation, Alani's attention was divided towards finding her way back out of the building again. Trying to retrace her steps the way she had come in, Alani manages to find her way. An elevator ride later and she was pretty sure she was down on the same level as Viola, at least she hoped she was.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:12 am

Hearing the elevator land on the floor of the garage, Viola's eyes light up quickly before she heads over to greet the other girls. "Got everything sorted out now then? I hope you don't mind... I got some coffee while you were chatting. We can stop if you guys want anything, of course."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:53 am

"Well... I guess I just worry everything would be different if I hadn't you know." Chiu tired to explain as they made their way down to the garage. When the elevator doors opened, a smile across Chiu's face. She hadn't noticed how much it hurt to not have Viola close until they were reunited.

Stepping out, Chiu wrapped her arms around Viola again and kissed her softly. "Now that you are back, I have everything I need."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Alani took a while to process what Chiu had said, getting cut short when she saw her practically flinging herself at Viola. The kiss was her cue to turn away. Crossing her arms, she gave the girls their moment, simply waiting to leave. It was no wonder why Alani had been drawn to the motorcycle back at the dealership. A third wheel just makes everything awkward.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Happily accepting the kiss, Viola smiles at Chiu's cheesy reply. "Pssh. At any rate, we should probably go." Glancing over the other woman's shoulder, she spots Alani. "Alani doesn't seem very happy with us at the moment... but we can always figure out a good place for some time alone later."

Stepping away from Chiu, Viola gets back in to the drivers side of her car, starting it up again. I'll be nice and leave the massage chairs off this time... maybe.

Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:48 pm

A vicious, albeit brief, battle raged in Chiu's head as her urges to keep Viola close waged a brutal campaign against her desires to not push Alani away. Things seemed dark for the forces of friendship as the lust driven beserkers of desire overwhelmed them, but reinforcements from Chiu's own guilt arrived on scene and together guilt and friendship beat lust into submission.

"Alani, why don't you sit in the front this time." Chiu suggested as she ducked into the back seat without waiting for a response. Chiu had spent enough time vying for Viola's undivided attention, now it was time to take a step back.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Alani turned back at the call of her name only to see Chiu already getting into the car. "Sure." It seemed she didn't exactly have a choice in the matter. Relaxing her arms, Alani went ahead and made her way onto the front passenger's seat. She leaned back with a deep breath, trying to take it easy and get comfortable. It wouldn't be long before they made it back to Beacon, or so she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Shrugging as the girls decide the seating this time, Viola turns on the radio before pulling out of the garage. "Should only be about 20 minutes to get back to Beacon, not entirely sure... normally I'm on my bike and don't really follow traffic laws, but I won't put you guys at risk."

It tires me, it makes me sad
To think of all the nights I've had
Eyes shut tightly, I shut down
Won't be that much longer now

((22 minute timeskip!))

Pulling in to the student parking for Beacon, Viola turns off the engine and looks at the other girls, smiling softly. "Well, I'm going to go change... I suppose we'll see each other at the ball? Though I wouldn't blame either of you if you stayed in for the night at this point."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:02 pm

The drive back to the academy passed comfortably, much better than the multitude of lines that book-ended the airship ride down to the city. It was something Chiu would have to remember once she started driving the 2nd best thing Viola had given her that day. Assuming I ever learn how to drive... She thought. She needed to find a teacher. Viola was the obvious choice, but Chiu worried she would spend too much time doing other things to actually learn how to drive. Enjoyable as those things were.

"Sounds good to me." Chiu replied to Viola. She also needed to change into her gown, but the idea of seeing Viola all dressed up was something she really looked forward to.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Alani sat in silence through the entirety of the ride back to the academy, focusing only on the music as it played on the radio. She wasn't paying very much attention to the words, but she couldn't help but find it oddly fitting for Viola.

Once they had arrived, Alani stepped out to quickly stretch and take a deep breath. 'We made it.' That was quite a relief. Slightly forcing a smile, she turned to the girls to bid them farewell. "Yeah, see ya." She was still uncertain whether she'd attend the ball or not, but at least she could return to her dorm where she could have some
peace of mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9