RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Grabbing the picture off the wall, Viola drags Chiu back over to the desk. Placing the picture down relatively gently, she asks the owner, "Do you have a car like this? Same make and model, at least?"

--------------------------------

The owner glances at the picture, grabbing it to look more closely. Frowning slightly, he goes over to his computer and starts rapidly clicking the keys, searching everything in his lot. "Well, turns out we have the make and model, in three different colors. We have one in navy blue, one in silver, and one in black. However, the price is higher than either of the things you purchased previously."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Blue. He had a blue. Chiu could already picture it, the colors complimenting her own. Although there was a good chance she'd spend every waking moment washing and waxing the poor girl. She could not believe she was letting Viola do this, but she couldn't help it, even the rational part of her brain had fallen for that car.

It was not to be however, she didn't know how much Viola had already spent, but if it was more than either of the others... Maybe in a couple of years she could come back, once she got some money together. Maybe.

"Oh...Well if it is that much I don't need her. It! I don't need it." Had she really already named a car she didn't own?
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:16 pm

"Hey, 'it' could be a boy, yeah?" Alani giggled at Chiu's slip-up before taking a seat on a nearby couch. It got her mind off of things briefly at least. Sitting down was a nice change too. Whether they'd be staying longer or leaving shortly, Alani had made her decision to relax for a while. The couch was quite comfy too. Alani closed her eyes and leaned back with a smile, scrunching up her face as she stretched her arms out shortly after. Thinking on her comment from earlier, she had another thought. 'Actually, with that name I guess it is a girl.'
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Completely ignoring the owner's words as soon as he said they had the car, Viola turns to Chiu and asks, "So... which color? I'll handle payment and insurance of course, and move it to my garage sometime soon. But it's on you to find someone to teach you to drive it."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:29 pm

"Blue please." Chiu answered before she could stop herself. What was she doing? Even if Viola was not concerned about the price, Chiu was. Okay, maybe Viola wanted to buy these things for them, but the owner had yet to mention a price. And as the old saying goes 'if you have to ask, you can't afford it.' Chiu desperately wanted to ask, if for no other reason than to give Viola a chance to decline. But couldn't do it. Silvia was right there! She could almost feel the engine purring beneath her. And so she said nothing, but still cursing her selfishness the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Letting the other girls take care of business with Chiu's new car, Alani took a slow breath an slid down into a more comfortable laying position. Her head was supported by the armrest while the rest of her body curled up slightly to fit on the small two-seater. As she closed her eyes, more silly thoughts popped into her head. Boy cars, girl cars. 'I wonder what the motorcycle is. Oh great, the crazy is contagious.'
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Facing the owner, Viola glares at him before saying, "Well, you heard her. Ownership will be in her name, everything else handled by me. I'll come back sometime over the next few days to move both the bike and this car to my garage."

Sliding her bank card back across the table for him to use, she waits patiently for him to finish.

--------------------------------

The owner takes a step back as he spots Viola's glare, but none the less starts the process of moving ownership of the vehicle. Filling in all of the information on his end, he slides Chiu a similar piece of paper to the ones that that Viola and Alani had already signed. As he slides Viola's bank card back over, he says "Well, here you go. Just need your signature Miss, then that beauty will be yours."

Last edited by Amber on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Chiu's hand would not stop shaking as she signed, and signed, and signed. She did not even bother to read what she was signing. If the papers tied her into a lifetime of enslavement she did not know. Or care. As long as the car was her's all else was meaningless. She could never repay Viola back for this, no matter how long or hard she tried.

Viola. With a start, Chiu dropped her pen and locked eyes with her dark haired benefactor. She didn't know how long she sat there staring at Viola. Not moving. But when she did finally move, it surprised her as much as one else. Without thinking her hands grabbed the sides of Viola head, pulled her in close, and kissed her. Time stood still as their lips touched. All her gratitude, loneliness, and a healthy amount of desire poured from her through her lips. The very world itself could have ended, and as long they could stay like this Chiu wouldn't care. Well, she would probably miss Alani a little bit, but that is besides the point.

After an eternity Chiu pulled away. Head spinning. Heart pounding. She could barely, barely breath, but in a quiet voice she whispered. "I am yours, forever and a day."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Alani lay almost motionless on the couch as the events unfolded before her. Chiu was now the owner of her dream car, but that was nothing compared to what followed. It was something Alani wouldn't have expected in a million years, especially from Chiu. The girl had kissed Viola! My, how things progressed so quickly. It was a mystery for sure. Regardless of how it came to be, the two had locked lips for much longer than two friends normally should, probably leaving any onlookers to suspect the two of already being a couple.

Alas, among those observing the scene, Alani was not one of them. Eyes closed, she was in her own world, daydreaming about something that would make anyone question how her thoughts led her there in the first place. She had no clue what was going on before her. At the moment her world consisted simply of floating oranges, apples, and endless hills. Maybe she really was going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Smiling as Chiu rushes to sign the paper, Viola just watches her with some amusement. A few seconds after the girl finished signing everything, she was semi-surprised to feel herself being pulled in and kissed. And what a great kiss it was. If Viola was to say anything about it to anyone, she might even go as far to say it was the best kiss she's had. Getting lost in it just as much as Chiu seemed to be, Viola frowns slightly as the other girl pulls away.

Hearing Chiu's quiet voice mutter those words makes Viola want to bring her back in for another kiss, but she holds back. Moving forward to whisper in the taller girl's ear, she says, "As much as I love hearing those words, I'm not entirely sure you meant them, or at least not right now. If you really want to be mine, I won't be saying no. But you need to know more about me, and you certainly need to think it all the way through."

Standing up straight and stretching, she spots Alani lounging on one of the pieces of furniture littering the office. "Now then... I seem to recall there being a Ball for the second initiation tonight, maybe we should go? I'd want to stop by my apartment first... to talk, and to grab my formal clothes, but otherwise we could be there in about 30 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:21 am

Chiu frowned slightly when Viola rejected her. Well not a rejection, not really, more a word of caution. She was right though. Chiu had always been a 'shoot from the hip' kind of girl, thinking led to hesitation and lost opportunities. She could not let this opportunity pass her by, but she knew she needed to wait. The drunken haze had left her long ago, but she could not guarantee she was thinking clearly. In fact she knew she was just as intoxicated as ever before. Instead of alcohol though, this time she was drunk on something else altogether. It was Viola. The feel of her, the smell of her, the...taste of her. Viola had wormed her way into Chiu's mind, drowning nearly everything else in the memory of the kiss. Somewhere deep inside her she knew she needed time, time to think, to detox.

"Yeah...You're right...I-I need to think." She was scared though. Scared she would change her mind. Scared she wouldn't. Tonight would be a problem though, if they spent much more time alone together, Chiu would eventually give into her desires regardless of the consequences. The ball was a good idea. Even in the worst case the various other students and staff would be able to pull Chiu off the smaller girl. "What do you think Alani?" She asked her orange haired friend. "Want to head to the ball?"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:50 am

"Mmnm..." Whatever Alani said, or tried to say, was completely muffled. Her mumbled response made no sense. Maybe now the girls might have noticed the fact that Alani had slipped into a light slumber, only barely responding to the sound of her own name. Her eyes were still shut and her expression calm and relaxed. Her body lay still, barely moving with each soft, slow breath she took. Falling asleep may not have been her intention, but it helped her clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:30 am

Smiling softly at Chiu, Viola grabs her and gives her a quick kiss, for both of their sakes.

Well. That was really unexpected... but very nice. I hope she doesn't end up reconsidering...

Frowning at Alani's reaction... or lack there of, she rolls her eyes. Walking over to the girl curled up on the piece of furniture, she gives her a light shake before sighing. Facing Chiu again, she frowns and points to Alani. "I'm going to go bring the car over, then we can move her to the backseat. We'll head to my apartment and if she's still out of it, we can just stay in tonight. Maybe you and I can get to know each other better." She says, the final parts sounding somewhat seductive.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:06 am

It took every ounce of Chiu's willpower to not crack Alani over the head as Viola went to go get her car. She hated herself for thinking that, but the idea of spending all that time alone with Viola was quite appealing. Shaking the less than innocent visions from her mind, Chiu knelt down and placed her hand over Alani's forehead. She couldn't feel a fever, but her own body had warmed so much she couldn't be sure. "Alani?" She called out. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:19 am

Alani's eyes slowly fluttered open. When they locked on to Chiu, who was only a foot or two away, her body jerked as she tried to jump back but was stopped by the soft couch cushions. "Don't scare me like that!" Taking a few seconds to calm down, Alani looked around and noticed they were still at the dealership. 'I guess that wasn't a dream.' Turning back to Chiu, she looked perfectly fine, but had to ask, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:33 am

After leaving the office, it takes Viola about 5 minutes to find the location of her new car. As she walks up to it, she places one hand on the frame and hood, just feeling the sleekness and reveling in the beauty of such a vehicle. Getting in, she takes in her surroundings and adjusts the mirrors, seat, and wheel properly, making her as comfortable as possible. Throwing the other two sets of keys in the glovebox and locking it with her own, she places her key in the ignition and turns. Feeling the engine purr to life, she can't help but to smile. This was a great purchase... sometime soon I'll have to test what she can really do.

Pulling out of the spot her new baby was parked in, it takes her less than 30 seconds to return to the office. Hoping the other girls heard her pull up, she decides to wait in the car and relax for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Chiu's eyes widened when Alani asked her to go into details of her kiss with Viola; and it's quicker, but no less powerful, follow up a moment ago. Wait, no, Alani had passed out. She likely was asking about herself. "I don't know." Chiu confessed. "You were just laying down. Is your headache worse? Do you need to rest?"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Slowly dragging herself up into a sitting position, Alani stretched her arms up above her head before relaxing them once more. "Headache?" Giving Chiu a puzzled look at first, it took her a second to remember what she was talking about. "Oh, no. I'm ok now I think." Looking around, Alani couldn't spot Viola anywhere. Curious, she decided to ask, "Where's Vi?" The last she remembered, the group was in the middle of making their purchases.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tabbing her fingers on the steering wheel, Viola waits another 30 seconds or so before removing her key from the ignition and getting out. Leaving the beauty unlocked for now, she heads inside to see what's holding them up. Seeing Alani awake was both a bonus and a slight disappointment. "All good to go... feeling better, Alani?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:05 pm

"She is bringing the ca-oh she's here." Chiu answered. Chiu's arm jerked slightly when she spotted the object of her desires walked back in, luckily she was able to control herself before her elbow could connect to Alani's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Alani still flinched as she was nearly hit. She looked at Viola and hoped she hadn't noticed. In fact, she tried playing it off as one swift motion to get up onto her feet. "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go." Looking out the door once, Alani spotted the new car Viola had picked out. She turned back to her with a smile. "Is that what we're riding in?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Smiling slightly seductively at Chiu, Viola spots the almost hit and near flinch but decides against commenting. Looking back out at her car at Alani's question, her expression changes from the seductive smile to a normal smile before responding. "Yeah... I forgot you guys never did see her. She was the first one I was drawn to in the lot, and nothing else matched up. Maybe once you guys learn to drive I'll let you take her for a spin. For now though, let's head to my apartment."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Breath, just breath. Chiu told herself as she followed the others out. She could not say with certainty that the near blow had been 100% accidental. She would never consciously harm her orange haired friend, but she was all that stood between her and Viola...how had she put it? "Getting to know each other better." Chiu did not know exactly what that entailed, but she really, really, wanted to find out.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Alani followed right after Chiu until they were outside once again. Even now she still had no idea of the exchange between the girls just a moment ago or what they may have been planning for their return to Beacon. She simply marveled at the site of the shiny new vehicle Viola had purchased. If there was any doubt in her mind before, that was long gone. Alani knew this was no dream, nor a lie. It was real. She could have reached out and touched the car if she wanted to, but leaving finger prints on the fine polish probably wasn't a good idea.

Looking at the doors, she wondered aloud, "So, who gets the front seat?" Her tone of voice showed quite a bit of apathy on the matter, leaving Chiu or Amber to decide.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Picking up the tone of indifference in Alani's question, Viola decides that her new love interest may as well get the front seat. "Well, since I can kind of tell you don't really care... may as well let Chiu have it. Or you can both sit in the back, it's really up to you guys."

Walking around to the driver's side, Viola gets in and starts up the car, loving the purr of the engine. Getting entirely accustomed to the vehicle, she notices the heated seats... and that all the passenger seats are massage seats as well.

That is very interesting... may as well test it now. She thinks as she turns on the massage motors for the front passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:33 am

Not giving Alani a chance to counter, Chiu slipped into the front seat and strapped in. Heart pounding, Chiu struggled to come to terms with her roller-coasting emotions. She knew she shouldn't be acting like this, forcing Alani away, nearly hurting her, just for a chance to get closer to Viola. To someone she had only met a few short hours ago. She couldn't stop herself though. No more than she could change how she felt, as wrong as it was, it felt so right.

Her breath caught in her throat as the seat beneath her began to vibrate and writhe. Grabbing Viola's right forearm, Chiu looked at her as she felt her temperature rise. "If you keep that up, you'll need to pull over in a few minutes." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:47 am

Alani opened one of the back doors and hopped right in. Having the entire backseat to herself, she had no problem getting comfortable, sitting right in the middle and sprawling out without a care in the world. 'This is nice.' Noticing Chiu's odd behavior, she started to worry a bit. "You alright?" Alani hadn't a clue about the massaging chair. She figured the humming sound was just part of the car's engine or something. The entire machine was still one big mystery to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next