RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Citrine

Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:42 am

'You can't be serious.' The look on Alani's face said it all. She could see very well what was happening here, maybe too well. 'There better be a good explanation for this!' Not like it mattered. No amount of clarification could make up for what she had seen. Never in her life did she imagine she'd see two girls acting so... lewd, and right in front of her face at that. Sure, some people swung that way, but she hadn't expected it from Chiu. Viola was still someone she was getting to know, making it less of a surprise in her case, especially in comparison to the shocking portion of her past she had shared with them. Trying to pull it together, Alani shook herself off. "Look, just... Whatever! I don't wanna know." After that little outburst, she began walking off in some random direction. Alani left the girls with one final statement. "I'll be around."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:01 am

Eyes lighting up when Chiu mentions the time she wants set aside, and even more when Alani basically decides to give them their alone time, Viola smiles a little deviously. Glancing over at the orange haired girl, she decides to help her kill some time. "Depending where you end up, most things are voice activated. They respond to anyone for most things, feel free to watch anything, even if it's paid programming. Help yourself to food or anything else as well... just stay away from the master bedroom, I guess."

Turning back to face the woman she was very much in love with, Viola's deviant side comes out again... and in force. Pressing her lips against Chiu's for what seems like the tenth time in an hour, she wriggles in anticipation. Forcing every inch of her body as close to the girl as possible, she grabs Chiu's right hand and guides it between her legs. Breaking apart from the kiss, she leans forward to whisper in the woman's ear."Do you feel what you do to me, you wicked temptress? But no matter. You are the priority tonight, and maybe many more... we'll have to see how fast you learn."

Removing the other woman's hand from it's precarious location, Viola unwraps herself and starts heading towards the master bedroom... or, more specifically, the bathroom. Knowing Chiu would either be following or catching up pretty quickly, she strips down to nothing on the way, leaving her clothes where they fall. Heading in to the bathroom, she turns on the water, leaving it at room temperature until she learns what her love interest preferred.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:47 pm

It was a strange feeling following Viola, her eyes taking in every inch of skin as the raven haired beauty stripped. Only a few days ago Chiu would have fought tooth and nail to leave her clothes on, now she could not get out of them fast enough, that is what Viola did to her. At least she hoped it was Viola. Chiu could still remember the dreams she had been shown on that damned expedition. What she had felt, what she had done. A part of her wanted to feel those same sensations again, only this time it would be cleaner. Better.

Finally divested of her clothes, Chiu stepped up behind Viola wrapped her arms around her stomach. As one hand moved up and the other down, Chiu nipped gently at her shoulder. "Make me clean." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Already gone, Alani continued through the place at a brisk pace. She had no idea where she was going, but at least she was getting as far away from the other girls as possible. She didn't even want to think of what they were doing at the moment. Unfortunately, there wasn't much around her to distract her mind. Unpleasant thoughts crept up every once in a while, but she tried her best to avoid them. One did stand out to her though. Worry. Was it really a good idea leaving Chiu alone with the girl who just admitted to being a criminal, a murderer?

Chiu had gone with her of her own free will. 'She's pretty strong. She'll be fine... I think.' That small amount of uncertainty stopped Alani in her tracks. 'Maybe I shouldn't go too far, just in case.' Instead of traversing the large, seemingly endless corridors, Alani went back in search of a snack. Food was always comforting.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:28 am

Leaning back against Chiu's body, Viola moans softly before replying to the request. "Silly girl... why would I make you clean, when I want you to be dirty in the first place? That's kind of the whole point of this endeavor, after all. As I said before though, you are the center of attention this time, including in the shower."

Moving Chiu's hands from their positions on her body, Viola drags the taller woman in to the luxury shower, stepping in to the streams of water. "I mean, we'll get clean eventually..."

Aaaaand that fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:31 am

50 MINUTES LATER

Never before had Chiu felt so ecstatically charged and blissfully drained at the same time. Her voice was horse and she felt sore and tired in places she did not even realize she could feel sore in. She had thought kissing was Viola was as close to paradise she could ever come, she was a fool. Sex with Viola blew that out of the water. The girl did things with her fingers and mouth Chiu could not even describe, let alone replicate, not without many hours of practice. Somehow she didn't think Viola would mind overly much.

Pulling Viola's naked body into her own, Chiu kissed her once more. "I don't suppose the school will let me move into your bed, but I don't ever want to leave it."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:58 pm

It wasn't easy, especially with everything being voice activated, but after managing to find her way into the kitchen Alani got herself a snack. It was nothing extravagant or particularly savory, just typical junk food. Once she was able to find the living room, Alani discovered two things. For starters, flipping through channels vocally felt pretty silly. At least no one was around when she was calling out, "Next... next... next..." There must have been an easier way, but unable to find a remote control it was all she could think of to do. Aside from that, vanilla ice cream seemed to go almost perfectly with potato chips. The sweet flavors from the small tub of cold, soft, creamy goodness was an interesting contrast with the large bag of crunchy, salty, ruffled potato crisps.

Armed with nothing but a spoon, Alani dug in while catching the middle of an interesting mystery movie. It was tough picking what to watch. Every other channel had at least one scene with people kissing or being intimate in some way, and at the moment that was the last thing Alani wanted to see. Still, set on finding out who pulled off the million lien heist, time flew by. The ice cream slowly disappeared until Alani's spoon hit the bottom of the tub. 'Whoops.' The bag of chips was almost half gone as well.

Checking the time, it had almost been about an hour. At this point, she didn't mind waiting another thirty minutes or so. That's how long it would take for the movie to end anyway. Though, part of her hoped to return to Beacon soon. As nice as Viola's place was, Alani didn't exactly feel completely comfortable for several reasons. Her dorm may not have been fully familiar to her yet, but it was her new home for the next few years. It was really the only place she could retreat to in this new land.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Wriggling in place against Chiu's body, Viola very happily accepts the kiss before responding. "Well... I'm sure arrangements can be made if that's really the way you feel. I don't sleep at Beacon anyway, so I could just drive us back and forth every day. No big deal."

Moving away slightly, she stretches in place before looking at the time. "Uhh, we managed to kill almost an hour... so I'm gonna shower and find my formal dress, and we can go. In the future this should go unsaid, but you can always join me in the shower."

Getting out of bed, she takes another minute of actual stretching, being sure to show everything off to the woman in bed behind her. Heading off to the bathroom again, she starts up the water and steps in.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Despite how much as she wanted to take Viola up on her offer, Chiu knew she couldn't. She needed to be a better teammate and moving out so she could spend her nights practicing would not aide in that endeavor. She had spent her first three weeks as a loner, cut off from everyone else in self-exile. It was time to change that. She hesitated to turn Viola down, not entirely because she didn't want hurt her new...girlfriend? Lover? They would need to discuss what the two of them were to each other. But also because she was worried Viola would be okay with it. Hurting Viola's feeling and not doing so were both equally terrifying.

As Viola made her way to the shower, an evil smirk crossed Chiu's face. Maybe she couldn't be completely selfish today, but by the gods, she would a little selfish. Ducking into the shower behind Viola, Chiu grabbed Viola by the waist and turned her so they were face to face. She kissed her once more before crouching down. She needed to get some practice in.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:49 am

The movie's ending was delayed by another set of random advertisements, giving Alani one last chance to get a few more things. Taking advantage of the short time, she headed back into the kitchen. While there, she wasn't exactly sure what she wanted, but knew that eating salty chips with nothing to drink wasn't the best idea.

Alani stared at the refrigerator and tried to remember the voice command to open it. Her first few attempts had failed on her first visit, but being more familiar with the system this time around made the process much easier. Once the door was open wide, Alani glanced at Viola's vast selection of food and beverages. It was no surprise to see the compartments as packed as they were. There was soda, 'Nah. Too bubbly,' water, 'Too plain,' and... 'Hmm, iced tea sounds good.' Grabbing a glass, Alani carefully poured herself some of the amber liquid. Funny how similar it looked to the whiskey Chiu had given her earlier that day. With that thought in mind, Alani searched around a bit more, but didn't seem to find what she wanted. 'Hm, no alcohol.' It wasn't a big deal, though she figured she could use some with how the night was unfolding. 'Oh well.'

After closing the fridge and taking her full glass, Alani returned to her movie. Judging by the clock, she figured it wouldn't be long now before the girls popped back up. She still wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not, but it would bring her that much closer to returning to Beacon at least.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:02 am

Shivering slightly at Chiu's touch, Viola is very surprised at the other woman's actions. "You don't have to.... ohhhkay, nevermiiiind"

Relaxing completely in pleasure, only one thing is on Viola's mind. Maybe I don't need to give her lessons after all...

Just Fade to Black already, damnit.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:21 pm

After quite an enjoyable shower that actually included some bathing, Chiu slipped out of Viola's shower and began drying. Despite everything the two of them had just done to and with each other, Chiu felt a small shiver of embarrassment as she dried herself. It was still a fairly new realization that she was just as big a pervert as anyone else in this school and old habits die hard, but if Viola wanted to watch she was more than welcome to.

Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 pm

'I should have known it was her!' The movie ended at 7:30pm on the dot, yet there was still no sign of the other girls. By now Alani had calmed down, but she still worried as she wondered what may have happened in her absence. Her brain could only think of two possibilities, both unpleasant enough for her not to want to think about them again, but she couldn't help it. They looked happy enough when she last saw them, but could it have been a trick? A trap? 'Ugh.'

Going back to focusing on the television, Alani attempted to escape her thoughts once more. The big screen managed to do a rather good job of sucking her in, which worked out in her favor. After the movie, another show began, giving Alani yet another distraction from the uncomfortable reality she perceived in her time left alone. Before becoming fully immersed, one persistent thought crept up in her head. 'Please hurry up.'
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Turning off the water in the shower, Viola steps out shortly after Chiu... and rakes her eyes up and down the other woman's body as she dries herself off. "You know... if you're going to give me a show like that, I don't know if I could ever let you leave."

Grabbing her own towel, Viola quickly dries herself off before heading to her closet. Scanning all of the garments within, she picks out her underwear, and decides on a plain t-shirt and shorts for now. Getting dressed, she heads back in to the closet to grab her formal outfit, carefully storing it in a bag. Waving at Chiu, she heads off to the living room, bag in hand, with several things running through her mind. The main one she's concerned about now, however, is how long Alani was forced to wait because of their less than honorable antics.

Finding the orange-haired girl with her eyes glued to the TV, Viola smiles slightly before saying anything. "Hey, Alani... sorry we took so long. One thing lead to another and... yeah. Time flies. Anyway, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:32 am

Chiu blushed slightly at Viola's almost threat, but that did not stop her from giving a little wiggle as she gathered up her clothes. After redressing Chiu followed Viola as the pair linked back up with Alani. Truth be told she felt a little bad about just abandoning Alani in a strange house on her own while she ran off with someone she just met a short while ago for sex. Awesome sex, mind you, but still... it wasn't how she should have treated her friend. She couldn't really think of the right words to properly apologize so she just stood off to the side slightly and tried to comb her hair with her fingers, hoping it wasn't too obvious what the two of them had been up to during their disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:52 pm

"Yeah." Alani turned, spotting Viola first as she walked in, but couldn't help wondering (and worrying about) where Chiu was. Getting off the subject as quickly as possible, she began with, "Where's..." Before she could even finish asking, the blue-eyed girl appeared at the door, looking almost timid, which didn't seem like her. Something happened, clearly, but it just wasn't worth questioning them. 'Chiu's fine. And if she's not... she'd tell me. Right?' If the latter was the case, she knew now was not the time nor the place to talk about it. Later, once they returned to the dormitories.

"Ok, so we're all ready to head back, right?" Alani stood up and her gaze somewhat quickly shifted back and forth between the girls after glancing once at the door. As much as she tried not to show it, it was clear that she was rushing.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Smiling slightly as Chiu enters the room, Viola turns around before giving the taller girl a quick kiss on the cheek. Turning back to Alani, she frowns at the girl's hastiness, wondering exactly what the problem is. "Is there any reason in particular you're in such a hurry? But otherwise, yeah we are good to go. "
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:12 pm

She wasn't sure how much of Chiu and Viola's recent activities Alani knew about, but it was obvious to Chiu that the poor girl was clearly uncomfortable. She in a strange place with two women she barely knew. One of whom had just admitted to serial murder, the other had put a bullet in Alani's leg. No wonder was so nervous, she was probably expecting a knife in her back at any moment.

Sitting next to her first friend Chiu placed her hand on Alani's shoulder. "No one is going to hurt you here Alani, I swear it, but if you want to leave we can."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Another kiss. Great. "No, I just... I mean..." Alani had no words. Unable to figure out what she wanted to say, she simply bowed her head and let out a soft sigh. "I'm just tired. Let's go." She glanced over at Chiu who had seemingly come to comfort her. It was enough for her worries to vanish. Chiu seemed completely fine. Though, was that a bruise on her neck? 'Ugh.' Tired of this roller coaster ride of emotions, Alani turned and headed towards the door in hopes that it would speed up their departure.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Shrugging at Alani's response, Viola glances at Chiu quickly before heading to the elevator. "I'll go down now and make sure everything is ready... the security measures are really only one way, so you guys should be able to get down to the garage with no issues. Take as long as you need to work things out."

Stepping in to the elevator, she hits the button for the garage and waits patiently to land on the correct level. Once the elevator stops, she steps out and inspects her new car carefully... finding it entirely spotless. Opening the driver's side door, she gets in and turns on the radio, surfing the channels to find her favorite one... a few crappy songs later, she finds it. Absolutely perfect.

I have a heart that gets on everybody's nerves
They don't want the truth, they just want the words
Blah blah blah blah and I can sing until I'm dead
And none of you'll remember a single thing I said
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Chiu struggled to find the words she wanted to say. She had promised Alani an explanation for suddenly throwing herself at Viola. But, to be honest, she wasn't sure how. There was somethings she just couldn't explain, and some she just wouldn't. She liked it better when she could simply pretend that damned expedition never happened. That the dreams had never happened. She had sacrificed the good memories of meeting Viola in order to purge herself of the bad, but seeing the raven haired girl again brought it all back. She could live with the consequences of the bad though. As long as she got to spend more time with the good.

"I'm sure you don't want to sit here all night listening to a story I don't even want to think about, let alone tell, so why don't you ask me any questions you have and I will answer them." Now she just had to hope and pray Alani didn't ask the questions she didn't want to answer.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Alani watched as Viola went off. Again she was left alone in the unfamiliar home, though she wasn't truly alone this time. She had Chiu. She knew Chiu, or at least thought she did. After watching the girls put on that almost inexplicable show of intimacy, Alani didn't know what to think anymore.

Questions. Alani had a lot of those, but whether she felt like bothering with them was another matter. She was practically set on attempting to leave it all behind her after leaving the building, but here she was with the opportunity to get a reasonable, logical explanation. Turning it down was a guaranteed mistake in her mind. Taking a deep breath, Alani looked Chiu in the eyes. "So you're into girls. Whatever. I get that. But do you really think it's okay to just ditch your friend for a couple of hours of 'fun'? I mean, unless you have a good explanation... I don't know." Alani turned away, settling down slightly, though her arms were still crossed tightly in front of her. She clearly wasn't too happy about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Stifling a yawn, Viola decides to take a quick drive around the block, both to kill some time and to play around with the second favorite thing she got today. Starting the car, she puts it in to gear and quickly maneuvers out of the garage, closing it behind her.

I'm actually really glad I went out with the other girls today... I'm not used to this many good things happening in such a short period of time.

I don't wanna be saved, I don't wanna be sober
I want you on my mind, in my dreams behind these eyes
And I won't wake up, no not this time.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Chiu couldn't argue with that. She didn't think it was okay to just abandon Alani while she and Viola fooled around, she just hadn't thought. There was one thing she needed to clarify though.

"I'm not exactly "into" girls. Hell, last week I wasn't into anyone, boys or girls. Just Viola." And, if she was completely honest with herself, she wasn't sure next week would be the same. Not with the roller coaster that was her emotions. "And your right, it wasn't okay for me to just leave you alone like that, I wasn't thinking. If you hate me now I understand, but I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:10 am

"If you knew it was wrong you shouldn't have done it." Turning back to Chiu, there was a change in Alani's demeanor, one that wasn't quite as obvious until she spoke again. "I was worried you know. I mean, I didn't know what was going on! She could have been luring you into a trap or something. I was starting to think you wouldn't come back." Her gaze fell to the floor momentarily before returning to Chiu. "And she's a killer!" she added in a whispered yell. "How in the world could you fall for someone like that?" Alani checked the door, a bit paranoid that Viola may have been standing there listening in. "She's dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:20 am

Glancing around the city streets as she drives around, Viola notices a significant absence of people... odd for a weekend. Deciding to get a drink of some kind while she lets the other girls have their conversation, she pulls up to a coffee stand and gets a caramel mocha, taking a sip before starting her drive again.

Why don't you fix me?
I can't help myself
Why don't you fix me?
You know I'm fading still

I have tried to be better inside
We both know how it kills
I've tried to heal myself so many times,
But we both know that I'm still ill
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:42 am

"Well... okay that had been a surprise," Chiu confessed. "But we're all dangerous. That's why we were accepted to Beacon in the first place, because we need to become even more dangerous. Viola just needs to remember who her real enemy is."

I also need to put her boss' head on freaking spike. That, however, remained unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next