RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiryuu24

Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:33 am

Not giving Alani a chance to counter, Chiu slipped into the front seat and strapped in. Heart pounding, Chiu struggled to come to terms with her roller-coasting emotions. She knew she shouldn't be acting like this, forcing Alani away, nearly hurting her, just for a chance to get closer to Viola. To someone she had only met a few short hours ago. She couldn't stop herself though. No more than she could change how she felt, as wrong as it was, it felt so right.

Her breath caught in her throat as the seat beneath her began to vibrate and writhe. Grabbing Viola's right forearm, Chiu looked at her as she felt her temperature rise. "If you keep that up, you'll need to pull over in a few minutes." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:47 am

Alani opened one of the back doors and hopped right in. Having the entire backseat to herself, she had no problem getting comfortable, sitting right in the middle and sprawling out without a care in the world. 'This is nice.' Noticing Chiu's odd behavior, she started to worry a bit. "You alright?" Alani hadn't a clue about the massaging chair. She figured the humming sound was just part of the car's engine or something. The entire machine was still one big mystery to her.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:21 am

Turning to Chiu as her arm is grabbed, Viola looks over at the girl and smiles deviously, very clearly happy with those words. Leaning over to whisper in the girl's ear, hopefully out of Alani's hearing range, she says, "Well... maybe it's lucky for me that I live less than five minutes away. However, we still need to talk."

Moving away from Chiu slightly, she turns up the setting on the massage seat just a tad, before glancing back at Alani and giving the orange-haired girl a normal smile "She's fine... I was just testing some of the features of this car that I missed before. Nothing to be worried about."

Looking forward at the road, she puts the car in gear and starts the quick trip to her apartment, leaving the massage seat on for Chiu.

-----------------------------------

((5-10 minute timeskip))

True to Viola's word, the girls arrive at her apartment... building, less than 10 minutes after leaving the lot. (Apparently Viola actually owned an entire building and had downplayed it to the other girls.) As the new car glides in to the private, underground garage, the lights overhead and from the car itself allow everyone to see everything in Viola's collection... a very wide array of motorcycles, dirt bikes, and pretty much anything anyone could ever want that runs on two wheels. Moving further back in to the lot, they also spot some classic sports cars as well as a few true antiques. All in all, the collection was probably worth more than most banks could hold in cash. Pulling up in front of the elevator that could take them to any floor in the building, Viola steps out of the car and stretches, yawning in the process.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:41 am

"Okay..." Chiu gasped as Viola pulled in to the garage. It was packed with vehicles of all shapes and sizes, some seemed to be more than three times her age. "Isn't it a little dangerous for this many secret agents to live in the same building?"

A single bomb could take out a massive intelligence network if even a 1/4 if the cars and bikes belonged to an agent. Assuming, of course, they were all loyally working for the same team.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:54 am

Alani enjoyed the short ride without a single qualm. She hadn't expected their final stop to be the unfamiliar building though. Once inside the private parking garage, Alani spotted the seemingly endless amount of vehicles inhabiting it. Naturally, she assumed the building must have been quite packed. "Are we in some kind of secret base? Because that would be awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:06 am

Blushing slightly at the girls' questions, Viola pauses at the elevator for a moment. "Uhh... yeah. I may have left some details out. I own the entire building and everything in the garage, and getting in to the building itself is impossible if I'm not there. So... I'm the only one living here, and yeah, it kind of is a secret base. But it is all mine."

Stepping in to the elevator, she waits for the other girls before submitting to all her pain in the ass security measures, hitting the button for the penthouse once it's all done.. The ride up to the top of the building is quick, filled with comfortable silence. Upon reaching the top, Viola steps out and turns to face the other girls. "Uhm... you guys are free to do anything here, if something is protected... it's probably best you just don't go back near it. I'm gonna go compose myself, but then we need to talk. All of us."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:23 am

... Chiu mindlessly followed as she tried to wrap her mind around these new facts. The whole thing? The whole building belonged to Viola? How was that even possible? ... The ride up was mercifully silent, but Chiu could not even begin to form the questions banging around in her head. ... Once the elevator door opened it was all Chiu could do to simply make her way to a nearby sofa and sit.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:33 pm

"O...kay." Alani had listened to Viola, but her attention was divided. Her focus quickly moved on to getting a detailed view of the place. It was already strange enough that the place was so secured, probably more so than Beacon. The fact that Viola truly owned everything, including the building itself, shouldn't have been a surprise. She did say she had the money for it before.

Rather than sitting down, like Chiu, Alani continued to wander around and explore the apartment. She was curious about what was on the other floors, but she could wait and ask later once Viola returned.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Sighing on her way to her favorite bathroom on the floor, Viola tries to focus her thoughts around what exactly she's going to tell both girls.

Well... I may as well just put almost everything out there. They have the right to know if they actually want to be my friends. And if they decide they don't want to be anywhere near me afterwards, well, I can't exactly blame them. And after... if Chiu is still interested, then her and I will need to have a very long discussion before we can let things go further. I really hope she is still interested though...

Shaking her head to get out of her thoughts, she notices she's in the bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror. Nothing really looks wrong, though she can tell she is actually close to cracking again... it might even happen tonight for all she could tell.

Great. Just frelling great. I can't deal with all of this...

Turning on the cold water faucet, she washes her face before heading out of the bathroom. Finding Alani wandering around in the halls, she motions for the other girl to follow her to the sitting room. Turning around to face the girls, she says, "So... I have a lot to get off my chest, and I think you both really need to hear it before you decide to actually pursue a friendship with me."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:39 am

When Viola returned Chiu had finally slipped from her waking coma. She still could not wrap her head around these new developments, but this was important to Viola and that made it important to her. Looking up to the girl she was pretty sure she loved, or at least liked a lot, Chiu nodded. "I don't know why you think what you have to say will change my feelings, but I am here and I will listen."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:49 am

Following Viola back into the other room, Alani promptly sat down on the couch in a casually rough manner. After getting comfortable she prepared to listen to whatever Viola had to say. It seemed important. On the other hand, Chiu's comment puzzled her. 'Feelings?' She had missed the whole scene the two girls caused at the dealership, so it was only natural for her to be confused. Of course, the feelings she spoke of could be anything. Alani figured she'd get answers soon enough, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:01 am

Looking directly at Chiu, Viola's heart clenches when it occurs to her that she might lose another person she cares for. "You don't get it. There are so many things about me that nobody knows, that nobody can relate to. But I'll tell you anyway, so maybe you can understand why you should stay away. You already heard what happened when I killed my parents, so I'll start with everything that happened after."

Going over to one of the windows overlooking the city, Viola leans her head and arms against the glass before starting the real tale. "After I killed my parents, I pretty much went insane. It took me a year to even be able to interact in society without feeling extreme guilt. I ended up being able to control myself for the most part, and decided to attend Signal. Nothing truly eventful happened in this period. I kept myself in check, stayed away from everyone, and learned as much as I could. Four years after rejoining society, I managed to graduate from Signal. I went in to some form of freelance work. I would change the name on a deed, break in to a hospital to get someone's records, or anything else involving forgery or intelligence collection. It didn't matter to me in the slightest, because I was doing something with my life. I did that for over a year, and made a small fortune because of the amount of jobs I completed."

Sighing in defeat, she slowly turns around, resting her back against the window. Feeling her shirt ride up slightly, the cool glass against her heated back. Feeling herself start to break down some.

"As it turns out, my antics were drawing the attention of some big fish in the underground market, and I ended up having one of them... contact me. Yvaine Lux... she's probably in the top 5 for wealth in the entire country, and nobody knows how or why. Except me. The reason I drew her attention specifically was my flawless infiltration of one of her properties, to collect information about her that nobody in the public had. Well, I got the information, but I didn't make it back to my original client, since she caught me herself. I was stripped, thrown in to a lightless cell, and starved for a few days before she came back to talk to me. It was interesting really... I think she was trying to break someone who was already broken. If she had asked immediately after capturing me, I probably would have told her everything she wanted to know. Things changed in that cell, though. I realized that I truly was ready to die, and if she could grant me that release, I would do anything for it. I set myself on witholding all information, hoping that should would just end my life out of disgust. Unfortunately, that was not in the cards for me... instead, she tortured me for weeks, giving me enough food and water to stay alive, but nothing more. Eventually, she decided to stop... gave me back my clothes, gave me whatever food and drink I wanted, and sat down to talk to me. I was honestly disappointed, I was expecting death at the end of it... but she knew that. She was more interested in hiring me upon seeing how unsuccesful her torture was."

Attempting and promptly failing to pull herself together, Viola feels some tears start to fall down her face. Wiping them away, she closes her eyes and leans her head against the glass behind her.

"After a long discussion and some injuries on both sides, we came to an agreement. I would work for her exclusively, but she had to pay me up front and for every successful job. The first one started that night. He was the CEO of one of the businesses that was competing with hers. The job was simple, really. Find a way in to his life, kill him, and get out without a trace. The problem I was having was the killing... I wasn't sure I could do it. Yvaine just told me to complete the job and that a check would be waiting for me upon completion. She didn't really seem to care about my hesitations. After spending another hour or two pulling myself together, I cleaned up and started the job. I figured worst case would be more torture, best case would be failing and getting killed. I was fine with either of those, so I did it. I found the CEO in a bar, getting drunk with some floozies. Using some of my charm and natural assets, I took their place. After I got him nice and drunk, I went to his apartment with him. We went up to his bedroom, and I requested time to get ready. When I came out of the bathroom, he was already passed out. It was almost too easy... all I had to do was slit his throat and leave. I was already well versed in eliminating my tracks, or preventing there from being any in the first place. There would be absolutely no evidence, but I still hesitated. I stood there for an hour, maybe even longer, just trying to decide if I could do it. In the end, I did. It was so easy... just a single slice from one of my blades, and he was soon choking to death on his own blood."

And now for the truly hard part... She thinks, absentmindedly punching the ground rather hard during those thoughts. Hearing some bones in her right hand and fingers break, she inspects the breaks and decides they're all clean and should heal naturally, albeit a little slow. Carefully resting her hand in her lap, she continues.

"Before the adrenaline rush wore off, I was back at Yvaine's estate. As she had said, there was a check waiting for me on one of the end tables. It was significantly more than I had made in a year of dealing with smaller clients, and it was all ready for me to deposit. The thing I wasn't really expecting was her to be waiting for me... and she asked how I felt about what I had done. It was then that I realized that I actually enjoyed killing the man... I liked watching him bleed. I liked knowing that it was easy to extinguish someone's life. The new problem I was having was that I still felt guilt over my parents death... but not over killing the CEO. It meant that I could still hold compassion for people, yet I wasn't as heartless or cold as I'd like to be. You may think I hold myself together fairly well, all things considered... but the truth is, ever since that first job for Yvaine, killing people has been the only way for me to stay sane. I don't know what snapped inside of me exactly, but I get murderous urges every week or so. Nothing I've tried has helped."

I truly am horrible... I almost hope they both decide to stay away, even though it would hurt me as well. Glancing over at the girls, she sighs softly before getting up and walking over to them, falling to the floor again due to nervousness.

"I need you guys to know... over the last year that I've been working with Yvaine, I've killed 81 people. I remember all of their faces, names, occupations, everything. I remember the grief of their family when they found out. I remember watching them die, and how I felt at the time. But I don't feel guilty about any of them... and that scares me."

Last edited by Amber on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:54 am

Chiu sat stunned as Viola finished her tale. Chiu had killed before, to be sure, but there was good killing and then there was bad killing. Chiu kept to the good killing, the eradication of Grimm. Viola, however, was well experienced in the bad. The killing of man. There were evil men in the world, of that there was no doubt. But no human, no matter evil, deserved to die like a dog like that.

By no stretch of the imagination was Chiu a beacon of light and honor. In fact her soul was set well within the darkness, but she had sworn to herself to protect her friends, even if she had to protect them from themselves.

She had looked at Viola with an appraising eye before, but not like this, like she was analyzing a threat. Viola was shorter, lighter, more agile, but Chiu had reach and range. If push came to shove Chiu was pretty sure she could take the dark haired girl.

Leaning back in her seat she crossed her arms. "Well then I guess that means I'm coming on all your jobs from here on out. Otherwise I won't be able to beat you to a pulp next time you try that crap."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:56 pm

'She's a killer. A cold-blooded killer.' Alani couldn't believe it. In those short minutes that passed Alani had been given a glimpse into the mind of what many would consider a heartless murderer. But she wasn't heartless, was she? After all, she had taken them out for a night of fun and purchased expensive gifts for them. Then again, what if Chiu was right. It could have all been planned as a way to buy their loyalty, silence them from speaking out to anyone about their little chat.

Another thought crossed Alani's mind, one that chilled her to the bone. Viola had shared quite a lot of information with them, much of it most likely too private to share with anyone. Why she had done it was a mystery, but Alani had seen enough movies to realize what happened to people who knew too much.

She gulped, thinking about what Viola might do to them. Having the time to think, Alani figured that the best course of action was to remain calm, or at least look like she was calm. At the moment, that was a difficult task, to say the least, but she tried her best to hide her nervousness. Her mouth remained shut, not wanting to say the wrong thing. At this point it felt as if she were walking on a thread over a pit of spikes. She feared what could happen should she spent more time with Viola, but also feared leaving her and breaking any ties they may have begun to form. Both sides seemed equally dangerous, leaving Alani in a tough spot.

What followed Viola's speech managed to temporarily snap Alani out of her necrophobic thoughts. It was Chiu. Alani couldn't help but stare wide-eyed at the girl who had made such a dangerous and practically illogical proposition. 'Is she crazy?!' Following that thought, 'They're both crazy!' Despite how she saw the other girls, it was she who was unable to think straight. Maybe she was going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:29 am

Stunned at Chiu's response, Viola can only glance at the younger woman before more tears start to fall. Someone actually wants to help me... or she at least wants me to stop killing people. Frell... I wish I could stop forever, and just move on with my life... but I cant.

Sighing, she carefully gets off the ground, avoiding pressure on her broken bones. Walking over to Chiu, she glances at Alani and shrugs, sending her a sad smile. Looking back at the woman who just a short time ago had stolen her breath, Viola mentally flips a coin... and gets the best result. Taking a deep breath, she quickly gives in and climbs on to the sofa, straddling Chiu's lap in the process. Wrapping her arms around the other girl, she leans forward to whisper in her ear. "Well... I appreciate that, really. But first maybe you want to help me, and yourself, in a less violent, but much more enjoyable manner?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:49 am

Dear god yes! Chiu's heart began hammering in her chest again as she felt Viola's body press into her own. Her head began to swim as Viola's breath tickled her ear and her scent filled her nostrils. Her hands gripped Viola around her rear and holds her there, refusing to let go. "Do you really need to ask?" She replied.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:02 am

While the girls seemed to be at the beginnings of an intimate encounter, Alani saw things a bit differently. It was odd to see Viola suddenly climb on top of Chiu, there was no doubt about that, but why she was doing it was where things got sketchy. Alani had no idea of the status of their current relationship, and based on what she had just heard, things didn't look good. She could only assume that Chiu was in danger. It was now that she was finally able to speak after her long silence. "What are you doing?!" The fear on her face was much more apparent now, despite her attempt to look calm. That plan had failed the second Viola planted herself on Chiu's lap. Though, that same fear could have easily been mistaken for any other rational feeling of shock at the sight of what the two were doing right before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:17 am

Sighing, Viola wriggles a little in Chiu's hands before moving away and glancing at Alani. "Well, I was seducing Chiu. I'm assuming you think I was going to kill her? Pfft. Even if either of you said anything, what's the worst that could happen? I kill or get killed by enemy assassins? Either of those outcomes are acceptable to me. I've been wanting to die for the last 7 years, but I'm too weak to do it myself."

Looking back at Chiu, Viola groans before moving her hands to lightly hold Chiu's head, leaning forward to share another soul shattering kiss with the woman she was quickly falling in love with.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:36 am

When their lips touched everything vanished. No building, no city, no world. Just Chiu and the woman who was perched upon her lap. Pressure firm, lips soft, if Chiu thought the kiss they shared in the dealership was good this was something else altogether. There was a film Chiu had loved to watch when she was young. A farmer turned pirate rescued his princess lover from the clutches of her evil betrothed. At the end the two shared a kiss described as the greatest kiss ever. This one between Viola and herself made that one look like crap. It took every ounce of her control to not simply let Viola take her then and there, but the rational part of her mind kept pointing out a simple fact, despite every attempt to club that part of her to death. Viola wanted to die. She couldn't, wouldn't, allow it.

"Wait...wait." She moaned weakly. Finally finding her strength, Chiu pushed Viola back slightly, even as her lips tried to follow the raven haired girl's. "You can't do that. You aren't allowed anymore." She said. "Unless you want me to follow you to the grave."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:00 am

Alani couldn't believe her own eyes, or her ears, or anything else for that matter. She sat frozen in disbelief of everything that had just happened before her. Unable to think, she struggled to find words or even come up with a logical reaction to the sudden turn of events. After collecting herself, Alani stood up and backed a few feet away with her mouth open as if she was about to speak, but she couldn't. Words just wouldn't come to her.

Thoughts of leaving crossed her mind, but no matter how much she wanted to escape this surreal scene Alani knew she couldn't for several reasons. Instead she stared at the girls who's bodies were locked into an embrace that she still couldn't explain.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:26 am

Moaning softly as the kiss engulfs her very being, Viola can't help but to writhe in pleasure, though keeping herself seated on Chiu all the same. But the kiss... if ever there was a better kiss than this, Viola didn't wish to know. Everything just felt right with the woman she was on top of... Until she broke apart from the kiss and pushed away. Opening an eye she wasn't aware she had closed, it takes her brain a minute to register Chiu's words. "Can't do what? Wish myself dead? I can't help it... I've never forgiven myself for my past, and I never will. I can't. But you are someone worth living for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, and above everything else, someone I love."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:07 am

Love. Chiu was overjoyed and terrified when Viola confessed her love. Chiu wanted to return that love, but she couldn't. She had loved once before and that love had been stolen from her. Could she bare it to dedicate her heart to someone else again? Would anything be left if she lost it all again? Pulling Viola against her once more, Chiu nuzzled into the side of her neck. "Forever and a day I said." She reminded Viola, her voice filled with longing, yet apologetic. "I will always be there for you. To fight for you, to protect you. I care for you as much as I can imagine ever caring for anyone again. I just don't know if I can ever really love again. Bad things happen to the people I love."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:31 pm

There was still a speck of fear within Alani's mind, but it was mostly clouded by the confusion and uneasiness she felt watching the two girls. Things were starting to make sense, sort of, but that didn't really make her feel better in the least. Though, with a few less apprehensions crossing her mind, Alani managed to speak up once more and voice her concern. "So anyway! Uh, I don't mean to interrupt," yes she did, "but maybe we should start heading back to the dorms now. It's getting late." No it wasn't. Then again, if they planned on attending the ball, maybe it was. Of course, Alani didn't know that. She had been asleep when the subject was brought up at the dealership.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Frowning at Chou's response, Viola pushes herself away and looks in to the woman's eyes. "Not exactly what I was hoping to hear... but alright. I will give you the time you need to decide on your feelings for me, and we can go from there."

Glancing around and spotting Alani, Viola blushes deeply as she realises that the girl saw everything. "Uhm... right. We were going to go to the ball... That's fine. I'm going to go take a shower and change first..."

Leaning forward to whisper to Chiu again, Viola plants a quick kiss on her cheek before talking. "You are still more than welcome to join me..."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Chiu's eyebrow arched and she looked at Viola like she was crazy. Maybe she wasn't truly in love with Viola, maybe she never could be, but that didn't mean Chiu didn't to hold her, touch her, taste her. If love required 100% Chiu was at 99...maybe 99.5% and that was good enough. Wasn't it?

Looking over Viola's shoulder to Alani, Chiu could tell the poor girl was completely overwhelmed by everything going on between her two friends. "I promise I'll explain everything to you later, but can you keep yourself company for a while?" She asked. "We will be...busy for a bit. 30 minutes, I promise." Looking into Viola's Chiu licked her lips as visions danced though her head. "Better make it an hour."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:42 am

'You can't be serious.' The look on Alani's face said it all. She could see very well what was happening here, maybe too well. 'There better be a good explanation for this!' Not like it mattered. No amount of clarification could make up for what she had seen. Never in her life did she imagine she'd see two girls acting so... lewd, and right in front of her face at that. Sure, some people swung that way, but she hadn't expected it from Chiu. Viola was still someone she was getting to know, making it less of a surprise in her case, especially in comparison to the shocking portion of her past she had shared with them. Trying to pull it together, Alani shook herself off. "Look, just... Whatever! I don't wanna know." After that little outburst, she began walking off in some random direction. Alani left the girls with one final statement. "I'll be around."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:01 am

Eyes lighting up when Chiu mentions the time she wants set aside, and even more when Alani basically decides to give them their alone time, Viola smiles a little deviously. Glancing over at the orange haired girl, she decides to help her kill some time. "Depending where you end up, most things are voice activated. They respond to anyone for most things, feel free to watch anything, even if it's paid programming. Help yourself to food or anything else as well... just stay away from the master bedroom, I guess."

Turning back to face the woman she was very much in love with, Viola's deviant side comes out again... and in force. Pressing her lips against Chiu's for what seems like the tenth time in an hour, she wriggles in anticipation. Forcing every inch of her body as close to the girl as possible, she grabs Chiu's right hand and guides it between her legs. Breaking apart from the kiss, she leans forward to whisper in the woman's ear."Do you feel what you do to me, you wicked temptress? But no matter. You are the priority tonight, and maybe many more... we'll have to see how fast you learn."

Removing the other woman's hand from it's precarious location, Viola unwraps herself and starts heading towards the master bedroom... or, more specifically, the bathroom. Knowing Chiu would either be following or catching up pretty quickly, she strips down to nothing on the way, leaving her clothes where they fall. Heading in to the bathroom, she turns on the water, leaving it at room temperature until she learns what her love interest preferred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next